Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:35:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank  (Read 11243 times)
Rollddice1983

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 11:51:06 AM

Just curious about your opinion on LIBRA? Are you guys not threatened of its release soon?

I believe it's a promising signal to everyone who would like to see crypto used by everyone worldwide. If it is a stable-coin tied to USD, than it looks like a dollarization act of world economies in a hidden way. If FB uses crypto, than every single person uses crypto, since the total number of clients exceeds 1 bln people.  

I agree that it's all about crypto adaptation. This gives not just pxp and libra a chance to prove that crypto has a lot of everyday application but the entire cryptoscape. Crypto have been in the shadows for a long time and this is the right time to go mainstream.

why compare Pointpay and Libra? Two different projects and Lines of business. Each will excel in their own different industries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
muarip

Activity: 591
Merit: 100

WATANABE

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 02:24:38 PM

How will the PXP be distributed after purchase? Will it be transferred automatically to the wallet of the buyer? or will the tokens be locked and distributed after the all the rounds are done?

The distribution to the buyer might go to the Poinpay account and that after all has ended? or in more detail just join the Telegram channel.

Since they are running an ICO and they have a registration on their website. I believe the PXP that you purchased will appear on your pointpay account in their website, Usually, ICO have a vesting or lock in period which is after their ICO so I'm guessing you can transfer your PXP to your own wallet or exchange after all rounds are done.

Will that even be secure for people who have bought PXP? Why not transfer it immediately to the buyers crypto wallet? I think that would be a better option.

If the team is good, I think it is safe, but if the ICO problem is still doubted by many, so if PXP doesn't do that.
The pxp purchased won't be locked in the pointpay website and there is no vesting period. I confirmed it that once you purchase PXP, it will automatically be sent to your etherium wallet.

That means that there is no locking token until it is registered on the exchange, maybe after a confirmation from this team will make an understanding about the question here.

Ahhh...That's a relief. Good to know that its going to be automatic once you purchase PXP. Had some experience with scam projects in the past locking tokens for a specific period.

Poinpay does not, PXP tokens will remain open and will not be locked as long as the sale takes place and there is no compulsion for us.

It's very good if you do not force people to buy tokens that are currently available and let other people choose from their thoughts about projects that they think are good or not.

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:40:12 AM

How will the PXP be distributed after purchase? Will it be transferred automatically to the wallet of the buyer? or will the tokens be locked and distributed after the all the rounds are done?

The distribution to the buyer might go to the Poinpay account and that after all has ended? or in more detail just join the Telegram channel.

Since they are running an ICO and they have a registration on their website. I believe the PXP that you purchased will appear on your pointpay account in their website, Usually, ICO have a vesting or lock in period which is after their ICO so I'm guessing you can transfer your PXP to your own wallet or exchange after all rounds are done.

Will that even be secure for people who have bought PXP? Why not transfer it immediately to the buyers crypto wallet? I think that would be a better option.

If the team is good, I think it is safe, but if the ICO problem is still doubted by many, so if PXP doesn't do that.
The pxp purchased won't be locked in the pointpay website and there is no vesting period. I confirmed it that once you purchase PXP, it will automatically be sent to your etherium wallet.

That means that there is no locking token until it is registered on the exchange, maybe after a confirmation from this team will make an understanding about the question here.

Ahhh...That's a relief. Good to know that its going to be automatic once you purchase PXP. Had some experience with scam projects in the past locking tokens for a specific period.

Poinpay does not, PXP tokens will remain open and will not be locked as long as the sale takes place and there is no compulsion for us.

It's very good if you do not force people to buy tokens that are currently available and let other people choose from their thoughts about projects that they think are good or not.

Yes, it is up to them, but Poinpay has a good future goal, we must monitor the development of PXP.

If you don't buy, you can join the bounty campaign, but the prize is not with PXP tokens, but ETH
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 08:51:25 AM

~~snip

Yes, it is up to them, but Poinpay has a good future goal, we must monitor the development of PXP.

If you don't buy, you can join the bounty campaign, but the prize is not with PXP tokens, but ETH
Doing both will be better, besides getting PXP tokens, you can also get ETH from bounty campaigns but if someone still doubts this project, I'm recommend that you wait and see developments for a few weeks
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 10:07:23 AM

~~snip

Doing both will be better, besides getting PXP tokens, you can also get ETH from bounty campaigns but if someone still doubts this project, I'm recommend that you wait and see developments for a few weeks

I have joined pointpay  bounty campaign, they pay us using ETH not PXP token, and will pay attention to the development of this project, it seems very promising project.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 07:18:49 PM

Just curious about your opinion on LIBRA? Are you guys not threatened of its release soon?

And why should Pointpay be threatened? I believe it will be a shitty coin compared PXP. Who would dare trust facebook with their money if they can't even protect people's personal data...you know what I mean...

May be you are right, that people would not like Libra, because they date will be not safe. But they can disturb competitors and dont give them work...

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
aversuz

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 01:18:37 PM

And why should Pointpay be threatened? I believe it will be a shitty coin compared PXP. Who would dare trust facebook with their money if they can't even protect people's personal data...you know what I mean...

May be you are right, that people would not like Libra, because they date will be not safe. But they can disturb competitors and dont give them work...

In my opinion, I think Pointpay is way better when it comes to transparency. I have stronger faith in this project that in Libra. The only advantage of Libra is their big name partners. Soon Pointpay will have big partners as well.
roks2019

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:08:25 PM

Guys, bitcoin is on its bull run now. WIll this be an advantage for altcoins like pointpay as "a new kid on the block?" Can PXP ride the bitcoin bull run?
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 04:09:33 PM

~~snip

Wise steps to be patient in the next week with this project and other steps you can do or look for new projects that you think are better than before.

I also still do not know whether next week there will be an announcement but we certainly know and believe that seeing these prosepek will progress better.
peterpancon

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 11:12:16 AM

In my opinion, I think Pointpay is way better when it comes to transparency. I have stronger faith in this project that in Libra. The only advantage of Libra is their big name partners. Soon Pointpay will have big partners as well.

You guys talk about BIG partnership....is there really a chance that will happen? up until now, I don't see any prominent or big names in their partner list?
aversuz

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 01:50:55 PM

You guys talk about BIG partnership....is there really a chance that will happen? up until now, I don't see any prominent or big names in their partner list?

Easy my friend. Just relax. This is not a race, the team is focused on development. They want to make sure everything is good without any hitch. One their platform is ready them partnerships will present themselves. Patience...Rome wasn't built in  day and so did Bitcoin.
roks2019

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 12:25:14 PM

Easy my friend. Just relax. This is not a race, the team is focused on development. They want to make sure everything is good without any hitch. One their platform is ready them partnerships will present themselves. Patience...Rome wasn't built in  day and so did Bitcoin.

So these guys are just focused on development? That's not good. It should be balanced, making sure all aspects are covered like marketing. Even though you have a good platform or concept, if you lack marketing then everything will be useless and ICO will crumble. Having a good marketing strategy is also equally important with development.
Berthrine

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:49:50 AM

Easy my friend. Just relax. This is not a race, the team is focused on development. They want to make sure everything is good without any hitch. One their platform is ready them partnerships will present themselves. Patience...Rome wasn't built in  day and so did Bitcoin.

So these guys are just focused on development? That's not good. It should be balanced, making sure all aspects are covered like marketing. Even though you have a good platform or concept, if you lack marketing then everything will be useless and ICO will crumble. Having a good marketing strategy is also equally important with development.

I disagree that pointpay is just focused on development. If they are then they won't have a bounty campaign and their social media channels. If you've gone through the website, you will see in the Funds allocation: 42% development and 40% marketing which means an almost equal focus on both aspects.
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:03:19 AM

I have to say I'm very impressed by reading through the whitepaper.
When you are comparing between the already established exchanges out there, you say you'll come up with solutions where others come short, until now. How likely is it to outstrong them in all these areas? If so, you will be a killer for sure!

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:12:22 AM

I haven't seen any wallet that would support top-10 cryptos at the same time, especially mobile versions. My Ledger wallet supported 5 cryptos simultaneously, Coinomi - about 7 or 8 (no XRP, Stellar and EOS). Bitcoin Core - for BTC only, MEW - for ether and ERC-20 tokens, no other altcoins.

Atomic wallet supports all top-10 coins, including XRP, Stellar, EOS. Bitpie also supports a large number of coins and especially a lot of tokens on ETH, TRX, EOS.
thorRJ

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:34:45 PM

Will PointPay also be a stable currency? For what does Libra have in common with PointPay?

OI
workasset1

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:50:30 AM

Will PointPay also be a stable currency? For what does Libra have in common with PointPay?

There might not be anything in common with LIBRA and Pointpay but with the fuzz in the entire cryptoscape that Libra has been making, it will definitely affect pointpay. The focus of the people will be more on LIBRA and might leave other project hanging.
Berthrine

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:38:55 PM

~~snip

Wise steps to be patient in the next week with this project and other steps you can do or look for new projects that you think are better than before.

I also still do not know whether next week there will be an announcement but we certainly know and believe that seeing these prosepek will progress better.

Only a small expectation will come in the following week and if there is no news you might wait for the next week until a few weeks later. We can only wait for what will happen clearly.

I can feel that the team is cooking up something big, it might be with development, marketing or the bounty who knows but lets all be patient. This project has a solid team with a lot of experience. They definitely will deliver.
roks2019

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 12:48:15 PM

Guys...do you agree that Alts are dead and BITCOIN is the King? How will this affect PXP since its an alt just based on the current market.
Berthrine

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:06:44 AM

~~snip

Only a small expectation will come in the following week and if there is no news you might wait for the next week until a few weeks later. We can only wait for what will happen clearly.

I can feel that the team is cooking up something big, it might be with development, marketing or the bounty who knows but lets all be patient. This project has a solid team with a lot of experience. They definitely will deliver.

Hopefully your words will create a calm for the people who have participated in this project later. it's not so easy to make a project that goes according to plan and many people accept it with different rules.

I hope so too. I see a lot of potential in this project. I guess people are just really weary about new project, that's understandable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: