Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:33:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank  (Read 11243 times)
miner32342 (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 100

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 10:01:01 AM

Just curious about your opinion on LIBRA? Are you guys not threatened of its release soon?

Will PointPay also be a stable currency? For what does Libra have in common with PointPay?

That will be a subject to discuss when the PointPay Crypto Exchange is completely ready. We have full understanding that traders tend to take their profits and avoid market volatility swaping from speculative crypto assets to stable coins like USDT or USDC. The final decision whether to provide PointPay Stable Coin or not, will be taken a bit later for obvious reasons. For now, we are focuded on product development and have already agreed on Release 1, on which the Team is currently working hard.   

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roks2019

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 10:21:07 AM

~~snip

Yes, it is up to them, but Poinpay has a good future goal, we must monitor the development of PXP.

If you don't buy, you can join the bounty campaign, but the prize is not with PXP tokens, but ETH
Doing both will be better, besides getting PXP tokens, you can also get ETH from bounty campaigns but if someone still doubts this project, I'm recommend that you wait and see developments for a few weeks

Wise steps to be patient in the next week with this project and other steps you can do or look for new projects that you think are better than before.

I also still do not know whether next week there will be an announcement but we certainly know and believe that seeing these prosepek will progress better.

Only a small expectation will come in the following week and if there is no news you might wait for the next week until a few weeks later. We can only wait for what will happen clearly.

I can feel that the team is cooking up something big, it might be with development, marketing or the bounty who knows but lets all be patient. This project has a solid team with a lot of experience. They definitely will deliver.

Hopefully your words will create a calm for the people who have participated in this project later. it's not so easy to make a project that goes according to plan and many people accept it with different rules.

I hope so too. I see a lot of potential in this project. I guess people are just really weary about new project, that's understandable.

You really can't blame people and investors for having a defensive state. They have already learned their mistakes, jumping into new projects that offer them big ROI but in the end scams them of their hard earn money. Having people being impatient about development or updates from the team is a good sign, that only means they are intrigued about the project or it shows interests on pointpay.
peterpancon

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:10:01 PM

I haven't seen any wallet that would support top-10 cryptos at the same time, especially mobile versions. My Ledger wallet supported 5 cryptos simultaneously, Coinomi - about 7 or 8 (no XRP, Stellar and EOS). Bitcoin Core - for BTC only, MEW - for ether and ERC-20 tokens, no other altcoins.

Atomic wallet supports all top-10 coins, including XRP, Stellar, EOS. Bitpie also supports a large number of coins and especially a lot of tokens on ETH, TRX, EOS.

The only doubt I have with this pointpay wallet would be safety. What makes this wallet unique and what safety features did they add to prevent hacking which is a very common issue. If they are able to solve that then this wallet would come a long way.
aversuz

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:28:21 AM

I haven't seen any wallet that would support top-10 cryptos at the same time, especially mobile versions. My Ledger wallet supported 5 cryptos simultaneously, Coinomi - about 7 or 8 (no XRP, Stellar and EOS). Bitcoin Core - for BTC only, MEW - for ether and ERC-20 tokens, no other altcoins.

Atomic wallet supports all top-10 coins, including XRP, Stellar, EOS. Bitpie also supports a large number of coins and especially a lot of tokens on ETH, TRX, EOS.

The only doubt I have with this pointpay wallet would be safety. What makes this wallet unique and what safety features did they add to prevent hacking which is a very common issue. If they are able to solve that then this wallet would come a long way.

The team will have answers to your questions soon. They are focusing on developing the wallet, making sure that it is safe and secure for users. I guess they will make some announcements before round 1 starts.
miner32342 (OP)

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2019, 08:43:51 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2019, 08:53:56 AM by miner32342

1 ETH giveaway from PointPay!

The PointPay banking platform developing closed-loop cryptocurrency ecosystem is conducting a giveaway with the prize of 1 ETH!

The UK-based company PointPay is known for developing a few products at once aimed to tackle pressing issues of crypto industry:

* PointPay Crypto Bank with seamless integration of crypto and fiat assets;
* PointPay Crypto Exchange with a stacking-based profit-sharing model of paying bonuses to PXP tokenholders;
* PointPay Crypto Wallet with SPV-technology supporting TOP-10 cryptos.

3 winners will be determined finally with the following prizes:

1 place – 0.5 ETH
2 place – 0.3 ETH
3 place – 0.2 ETH

In order to take part in the giveaway, two simple actions are to be fulfilled:

1) Subscribe to PointPay telegram group: https://t.me/pointpay_talks
2) Enter the e-mail you used either for signing up on pointpay.io or for newsletter subscription to product development;

Send your telegram login and e-mail address through this form.

The winners will be determined on August, 10, using a randomizer app. The giveaway process will be video recorded.

The results will be announced in PointPay social networks.

Remind to you as well that everyone can take part in PointPay bounty campaign. The awards will be paid in ETH!

█  ROUND 1 LIVE
workasset1

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:24:44 PM

Wow...ETH as a price for bounty such a unique campaign...hope we really get paid by the end of the bounty campaign.
Rollddice1983

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:58:47 PM

Wow...ETH as a price for bounty such a unique campaign...hope we really get paid by the end of the bounty campaign.

I will continue to give pointpay the benefit of the doubt and assume that in the next few days, they will give us more updates about development. And about the bounty, I agree that it's a unique prize. A lot of bounty hunters would join their campaign. I don't think they will trick people, they have been very transparent right from the start.
elitecstrike

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:35:23 PM

How to buy PointPay tokens

Educational and informative video tutorial on how to buy PointPay to ease the process of participating in PointPay token sale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVYMIV6c7Eo
aversuz

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:34:10 AM

I just want to share this. This is somewhat unique.
Now you can watch the development progress using our "LIVE ROADMAP":
https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap

https://www.facebook.com/PointPayLtd/posts/386191462010323

bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:14:28 PM

I will continue to give pointpay the benefit of the doubt and assume that in the next few days, they will give us more updates about development. And about the bounty, I agree that it's a unique prize. A lot of bounty hunters would join their campaign. I don't think they will trick people, they have been very transparent right from the start.

If this really pays at the end of the campaign then this is the best Bounty in my opinion, very unique with big prizes in the form of ETH, the community will be happy with this Bounty.
Bluechipz83

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:36:14 PM

If this really pays at the end of the campaign then this is the best Bounty in my opinion, very unique with big prizes in the form of ETH, the community will be happy with this Bounty.

Hope they get some top rated bounty manager who can handle the pressure of handling a lot of bounty hunters. It is important that the bounty campaign should be closely monitored since ETH will be the prize. This will be huge.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:03:50 PM

Hope they get some top rated bounty manager who can handle the pressure of handling a lot of bounty hunters. It is important that the bounty campaign should be closely monitored since ETH will be the prize. This will be huge.
I agree with you that there were many incidents before there were several bounty managers running payments, but I was sure that the Pointpay team would choose trustworthy bounty managers, the main point I wanted was for the Pointpay project to be able to follow the roadmap
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:21:03 PM

Yes, full bounty rewards will be given if they reached the hardcap, so i hope this pointpay project will reach the hardcap "2% of the total amount of currents sold tokens in Ethereum".

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
bassbity

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 11:33:44 PM

The Bounty Manager is the own poinpay team so they will do it more rigorously and take action against fraud.
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:52:43 AM

Dear team! Will there be information given out after the private round how much was collected. Do you have a whitelist for the following sale as well?

Bluechipz83

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:07:51 PM

The Bounty Manager is the own poinpay team so they will do it more rigorously and take action against fraud.

That's good to know that the team will keep a close eye on the bounty campaign. Bounty hunters will definitely work hard to help pointpay with marketing.
bassbity

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:09:31 PM

That's good to know that the team will keep a close eye on the bounty campaign. Bounty hunters will definitely work hard to help pointpay with marketing.

Yes, the bounty will really do it and this will be very promising if the marketing is successful.
Berthrine

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:38:27 AM

I noticed that your project offers dividends which is good but aside from dividends any other way to earn more PXP passively? Let's say, staking or masternodes?

I don't think they offer any other rewards program aside from dividends. If you think about it, this is already a bold move and a good selling point for Pointpay. Not a lot of projects past and current offer dividends especially fintech or crypto banking related.
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:51:10 AM

I noticed that your project offers dividends which is good but aside from dividends any other way to earn more PXP passively? Let's say, staking or masternodes?

I don't think they offer any other rewards program aside from dividends. If you think about it, this is already a bold move and a good selling point for Pointpay. Not a lot of projects past and current offer dividends especially fintech or crypto banking related.

If they are offering dividends than this should be security tokens. But they don't have license for this and this project is not market as STO as I understand?
miner32342 (OP)

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 02:42:39 PM

If they are offering dividends than this should be security tokens. But they don't have license for this and this project is not market as STO as I understand?

PXP is a utility token designed for internal use within the products of the PointPay ecosystem. In some jurisdictions stacking and burning mechanisms are supposed to be a form of paying dividends, whilst in the orthers they are not.
For instance, Binance token, BNB, is a utility one. Nevertheless, Binance burns BNBs quartely, giving the investors a chance to multiply the funds they invested. It's like a form of paying dividends, but BNB is still utility, not a security. 

To clarify this, we will publish the PointPay Tokenomics Paper soon with a deep explanation of PXP nature. Thank you for your patience!

█  ROUND 1 LIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: