Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank  (Read 11243 times)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 01:05:30 PM

PXP is a utility token designed for internal use within the products of the PointPay ecosystem. In some jurisdictions stacking and burning mechanisms are supposed to be a form of paying dividends, whilst in the orthers they are not.
For instance, Binance token, BNB, is a utility one. Nevertheless, Binance burns BNBs quartely, giving the investors a chance to multiply the funds they invested. It's like a form of paying dividends, but BNB is still utility, not a security. 

To clarify this, we will publish the PointPay Tokenomics Paper soon with a deep explanation of PXP nature. Thank you for your patience!

But BNB don't pay dividents to token holders. Yes, they are burning tokens, but this is not dividends. If company pay dividents to investors than this mean that this is security token...
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:45:39 PM

We are listed on ICOCHAMPS.com

Details:
https://www.icochamps.com/ico/PointPay

PointPay is creating a fundamentally new product that combines three services in a single closed-loop ecosystem: PointPay Crypto Bank, PointPay Crypto Exchange platform and PointPay Multi-currency Wallet. We work so that our potential customers could be users of the World Wide Web residing anywhere in the world.
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:22:04 PM

I haven't seen any wallet that would support top-10 cryptos at the same time, especially mobile versions. My Ledger wallet supported 5 cryptos simultaneously, Coinomi - about 7 or 8 (no XRP, Stellar and EOS). Bitcoin Core - for BTC only, MEW - for ether and ERC-20 tokens, no other altcoins.

Atomic wallet supports all top-10 coins, including XRP, Stellar, EOS. Bitpie also supports a large number of coins and especially a lot of tokens on ETH, TRX, EOS.

Agree with you. I used Atomic wallet once but found it inconvenient and user-unfirendly, especially in the part on copying addresses of the wallets. It's also loading too slow when scrolling down to observe other wallets available. Maybe it's due to my PC poor capacity. Haven't you face the same issues? 
xtardeya

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:20:00 PM

I noticed that your project offers dividends which is good but aside from dividends any other way to earn more PXP passively? Let's say, staking or masternodes?

I don't think they offer any other rewards program aside from dividends. If you think about it, this is already a bold move and a good selling point for Pointpay. Not a lot of projects past and current offer dividends especially fintech or crypto banking related.
That is already a good deal. If you think about it, not all projects now a days offer any rewards system or program. This is a good strategy by the team so people will buy more PXP to get bigger dividends.
PaoAj

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 12:57:46 PM

Dear team! Will there be information given out after the private round how much was collected. Do you have a whitelist for the following sale as well?

Same question as mine. Will there be a whitelisting for the next round of sale? Would love to register asap.
shahera

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 02:08:54 PM

Dear team! Will there be information given out after the private round how much was collected. Do you have a whitelist for the following sale as well?

Same question as mine. Will there be a whitelisting for the next round of sale? Would love to register asap.

I don't think the info will be given out after the private round, that's why they call it private because everything needs to be kept private. May that info will be available after the ICO.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 03:57:48 PM

I don't think the info will be given out after the private round, that's why they call it private because everything needs to be kept private. May that info will be available after the ICO.
Yes you'e right ... private sale will never be published and we will find out how much has been collected after ICO has finished
I also heard if this project will carry out IEO,right?
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:34:37 PM

Yes you'e right ... private sale will never be published and we will find out how much has been collected after ICO has finished

This is very good. Poinpay will hold an IEO, so hopefully this will happen with the targeted achievements and maybe the funds will be published after the sale ends.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:55:20 PM

Do they have license from financial regulators? As I know Utrust (also ith similar product) cant get license and they postponed platform launch for several times already.
tesupihao

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 01:34:11 PM

This is very good. Poinpay will hold an IEO, so hopefully this will happen with the targeted achievements and maybe the funds will be published after the sale ends.

Let me get this straight, so you mean the Pointpay team has plans to conduct an IEO aside from its ICO? Any idea which exchange?
bassbity

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:53:10 PM

Let me get this straight, so you mean the Pointpay team has plans to conduct an IEO aside from its ICO? Any idea which exchange?

Until now there has been no official information from the Poinpay about the IEO, but I hope it will be done by Poinpay, to exchange maybe the team will look for better.
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:33:54 AM

Private round has ended and the first day of the actual sale has started! Very excited PointPay! All the best in the upcoming months! Any marketing currently in progress?

Berthrine

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 07:05:38 AM

Private round has ended and the first day of the actual sale has started! Very excited PointPay! All the best in the upcoming months! Any marketing currently in progress?
They are running a good bounty campaign and they are even giving away 1 ETH.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:40:52 AM

Where did you got this information, the last thing i red was that they are switching to private sale because of the " high" demand.

This is a large and ambitious project, this is why I am supporting them.

3x1t

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:59:53 PM

Where did you got this information, the last thing i red was that they are switching to private sale because of the " high" demand.

I will take part in the token sale only if they conduct an IEO with a steep discount to investors. 
bassbity

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:49:56 PM

I will take part in the token sale only if they conduct an IEO with a steep discount to investors. 

Of course this is what many investors are waiting for information in advance if Pointpay will do this if that happens, I will take part in it.
telabang

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:27:24 PM

whether or not has followed the latest event, 1 ETH giveaway from PointPay! The PointPay banking platform developing closed-loop cryptocurrency ecosystem is conducting a giveaway with the prize of 1 ETH! Details:  https://t.co/itDrV3zLfG
shahera

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:35:52 AM

Where did you get that info? That's weird to combine an ICO with IEO. This would be the first. WIll be looking out for some words from the team about this.

bassbity

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 11:45:12 PM

Of course this is what many investors are waiting for information in advance if Pointpay will do this if that happens, I will take part in it.
I just recently learned about this project and it is really very good. If there are discounts for investors, I will definitely buy tokens.

You are not late because the first round of sales is still running so the discount is always there but do not how many discounts will be given for the first purchase.
aversuz

Activity: 96

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 07:36:25 AM

Where did you get that info? That's weird to combine an ICO with IEO. This would be the first. WIll be looking out for some words from the team about this.

Hold your horses buddy...Did the team already announce that they will have ICO and IEO altogether? I guess this is another fake news.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: