Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 08:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank  (Read 11244 times)
roks2019

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 11:05:20 AM

Dear Rollddice1983,

As far as I know, the reserves will be used for Licensing and Crypto Bank Development. In addition, initially they will be used as Crypto Bank reserves.  

why allocate 40% for marketing and branding after ICO. Isn't that too much? A lot of projects out there focus on the development of their platforms/projects and less on marketing. That is why there's a bounty program to raise awareness and help with marketing. Don't you guys feel its overspending on marketing and what types of marketing programs will you guys be running after ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
miner32342 (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 100

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 06:30:52 PM

Dear Rollddice1983,

As far as I know, the reserves will be used for Licensing and Crypto Bank Development. In addition, initially they will be used as Crypto Bank reserves.  

why allocate 40% for marketing and branding after ICO. Isn't that too much? A lot of projects out there focus on the development of their platforms/projects and less on marketing. That is why there's a bounty program to raise awareness and help with marketing. Don't you guys feel its overspending on marketing and what types of marketing programs will you guys be running after ICO?

The campaign lasts for almost 8 months. It doesn't mean that we will spend 40% of raised funds just after ICO is finished. We will do it during the campaign as well in order to draw people's interest to the project and attract as many investors as possible. 

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Bluechipz83

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 07:19:41 AM

BLOCKCHAIN ​​BASED BANK is not a new idea until the present time. But I can see that in this project, there is a clear development strategy, Team is very strong with more than 20 members and experienced advisors. So I believe the project will be very successful and I will support you.

The problem is that all team member are not verified, I saw a lot of projects with a large team and then it was a scam project, I'm not saying that this is it, I'm interested in the bounty but today if you don't have the right guarantees you risk doing bounty in vain

Kindly let us know, please, what kind of verification you are expecting from us and how the Team can verify its members. We would like to stay open to the commnuity.

May i ask you one question, i like your project and i am thinking to join your bounty , but you know today is very hard, many time you get fraud from scam project. Why you are doing a normal ico and not an IEO and how much you you raise in a private sale? thanks

As you correctly mentioned, today is both quite hard to choose a trustworthy project for taking part in its bounty, and hard for the project, in turn, to enter the IEO due to high exchange fees. That is why we are conducting ICO first to be able to pay to the exchange platform for the Round 1.

For the year of Company existence and precise and coordinated teamwork, we managed to deliver the following MVPs: PointPay Crypto Exchange, PointPay Crypto Wallet, PointPay Crypto Bank, Apple News App and Android News App. We released the Technical Paper, explaining the PointPay approach from technical perspective. All this was done thanks to the Roadshows and the private funds that we received from private investors during a large amount of blockchain conferences where the PointPay Team was an active participant. Now we are conducting a Public Round.

Work on the distinctive features that we declared in the Roadmap is pricy. We need further financing for the IEO and product development.          

As far as I know, not all exchanges who have IEO programs have fees to get listed or lesser fee. An example is Bittrex, they have an IEO program without fees. Have you guys thought about? Why was this not an option?
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:43:30 AM

is the payment for your bounty program will happen after the end of your round 3 ico? it is not clear from your statement, after the end of token sales? so after round 3? in case, that's a long way to go as it ends by next year...
miner32342 (OP)

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 01:17:55 PM

is the payment for your bounty program will happen after the end of your round 3 ico? it is not clear from your statement, after the end of token sales? so after round 3? in case, that's a long way to go as it ends by next year...

The Bounty program is to be finished after the token sale. It, in turn, can be closed before the Round 3, if all the tokens are sold.
The payouts are made in Ether, not in PXP. So, it worth taking part in it.  

█  ROUND 1 LIVE
roks2019

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:39:07 PM

BLOCKCHAIN ​​BASED BANK is not a new idea until the present time. But I can see that in this project, there is a clear development strategy, Team is very strong with more than 20 members and experienced advisors. So I believe the project will be very successful and I will support you.

The problem is that all team member are not verified, I saw a lot of projects with a large team and then it was a scam project, I'm not saying that this is it, I'm interested in the bounty but today if you don't have the right guarantees you risk doing bounty in vain

Kindly let us know, please, what kind of verification you are expecting from us and how the Team can verify its members. We would like to stay open to the commnuity.

May i ask you one question, i like your project and i am thinking to join your bounty , but you know today is very hard, many time you get fraud from scam project. Why you are doing a normal ico and not an IEO and how much you you raise in a private sale? thanks

As you correctly mentioned, today is both quite hard to choose a trustworthy project for taking part in its bounty, and hard for the project, in turn, to enter the IEO due to high exchange fees. That is why we are conducting ICO first to be able to pay to the exchange platform for the Round 1.

For the year of Company existence and precise and coordinated teamwork, we managed to deliver the following MVPs: PointPay Crypto Exchange, PointPay Crypto Wallet, PointPay Crypto Bank, Apple News App and Android News App. We released the Technical Paper, explaining the PointPay approach from technical perspective. All this was done thanks to the Roadshows and the private funds that we received from private investors during a large amount of blockchain conferences where the PointPay Team was an active participant. Now we are conducting a Public Round.

Work on the distinctive features that we declared in the Roadmap is pricy. We need further financing for the IEO and product development.          

As far as I know, not all exchanges who have IEO programs have fees to get listed or lesser fee. An example is Bittrex, they have an IEO program without fees. Have you guys thought about? Why was this not an option?

I agree with this, ICO is a thing of the past. IEO has been making a lot of buzz lately, why was this not an option for pointpay? There are some exchanges out there that doesn't charge any listing fees.
MarcusA

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:59:17 AM

I agree with this, ICO is a thing of the past. IEO has been making a lot of buzz lately, why was this not an option for pointpay? There are some exchanges out there that doesn't charge any listing fees.

An overwhelming majority of exchange platforms charge the fee before the token sale. And they confess that they don't have free places for other projects, as they submitted applications from them a year ahead.
If paid platforms do not provide oppurnunity to conduct a token sale, how can a fee-free platform enable it?

I assume this is the answer.  
roks2019

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 10:55:42 AM

An overwhelming majority of exchange platforms charge the fee before the token sale. And they confess that they don't have free places for other projects, as they submitted applications from them a year ahead.
If paid platforms do not provide oppurnunity to conduct a token sale, how can a fee-free platform enable it?

I assume this is the answer.  

I don't think that the correct answer. How sure are you that fee-free exchange platforms cannot give equal opportunities for a tokensale? Has pointpay even tried? Not unless the project meets their requirements or standards of these fee-free exchanges thats the only time they don't get opportunities for a tokensale or if they are not trustworthy.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 04:08:13 PM

The Bounty program is to be finished after the token sale. It, in turn, can be closed before the Round 3, if all the tokens are sold.

Wow, this is a huge $ 600k in ETH, only this time I see a bounty with huge payments using ETH.

Sales are still long, I hope that PXP will immediately carry out the IEO because there are many investors glancing at it.
miner32342 (OP)

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 08:41:38 AM

Wow, this is a huge $ 600k in ETH, only this time I see a bounty with huge payments using ETH.

Sales are still long, I hope that PXP will immediately carry out the IEO because there are many investors glancing at it.

We are doing our best in order to enter the IEO.

█  ROUND 1 LIVE
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:28:38 AM

what if up to round 3 all tokens were not sold? are you going to migrate to IEO? or you will continue to develop project and will reduce allocation for bounty?
Rollddice1983

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 12:53:25 PM

Does this mean there is a chance for pointpay to join IEO? Which exchanges do you guys have in mind?
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 04:47:36 PM

Does this mean there is a chance for pointpay to join IEO? Which exchanges do you guys have in mind?

Well, maybe the team is thinking about selling the IEO in the future.
I don't know which exchange I want to go to, maybe later there will be another announcement.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 03:55:23 PM

What will happen if the ICO does not reach the softcap? will you continue this project? For the price of ico $ 0.1- $ 0.3, in my opinion the price is too high for the current market conditions, I suggest that the price can be reduced.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
miner32342 (OP)

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 05:19:00 PM

what if up to round 3 all tokens were not sold? are you going to migrate to IEO? or you will continue to develop project and will reduce allocation for bounty?

We are currently negotiating with a few crypto exchange platforms in order to enter the IEO. We understand its importance in the actual market conditions. Allocation for Bounty hunters is static. Pay-outs will be done after ICO is finished, as it's desctipted in the rules.

█  ROUND 1 LIVE
peterpancon

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:06:13 AM

What will happen if the ICO does not reach the softcap? will you continue this project? For the price of ico $ 0.1- $ 0.3, in my opinion the price is too high for the current market conditions, I suggest that the price can be reduced.

I agree with you on this. The price is a bit high. It is still not clear if we are on the front of a bull run. It's very hard to distinguish or analyze the current crypto market. Lowering the price would be a good idea.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:23:02 AM

I agree with you on this. The price is a bit high. It is still not clear if we are on the front of a bull run. It's very hard to distinguish or analyze the current crypto market. Lowering the price would be a good idea.

Already the ICO of this coin is running which it is impossible to decrease the value of the coin. The only thing we have to consider from this project whether the company has the ability to develop the things what they mentioned in the roadmap or not?
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 12:29:18 PM

Already the ICO of this coin is running which it is impossible to decrease the value of the coin. The only thing we have to consider from this project whether the company has the ability to develop the things what they mentioned in the roadmap or not?

The team can reduce the price of ico and give a bonus to investors who have already bought tokens at the current price, or can also provide a large disc to reduce the current price of ico.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
peterpancon

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:14:52 AM

The team can reduce the price of ico and give a bonus to investors who have already bought tokens at the current price, or can also provide a large disc to reduce the current price of ico.

Even though the ICO has already started, they might still be able to change the pricing, provide discounts or bonus to people who already bought PXP. It's too expensive and people are still not confident about how the market is doing. How did the team decide on these pricing? What was their basis?
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:01:23 PM

just like before, maybe if this project didn't reach the soft cap
the team will refund all money to the investors, but if this project reach the soft cap, i read in the website unsold tokens will be destroyed
regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: