Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank  (Read 11244 times)
MarcusA

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:34:53 PM

This is very interesting. It seems this is the first project that I know holding an IEO together with an ICO. Quite an interesting move by their team. I hope this is a perfect move for them to gather funds needed for their platform.

I believe this is an attempt to give greater credibility and strong to the project. One of the biggest difficulties in some ICOs is the submission of tokens to some exchange after ICO is completed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shahera

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:06:57 AM

This is very interesting. It seems this is the first project that I know holding an IEO together with an ICO. Quite an interesting move by their team. I hope this is a perfect move for them to gather funds needed for their platform.

I believe this is an attempt to give greater credibility and strong to the project. One of the biggest difficulties in some ICOs is the submission of tokens to some exchange after ICO is completed.

I agree that listing or getting listed in exchange is really difficult especially for start-ups and Pointpay was able to do it. Vindax had confidence with the project that is why they were listed there.
w3irdt3ech

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:38:37 AM

I agree that listing or getting listed in exchange is really difficult especially for start-ups and Pointpay was able to do it. Vindax had confidence with the project that is why they were listed there.

Exchanges also make a thorough review of the projects or tokens they list. They don't list them immediately. As far as I know, they evaluate and has standards that are project should meet before they approve of the listing.
pranavmahajan

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:08:37 PM

Exchanges also make a thorough review of the projects or tokens they list. They don't list them immediately. As far as I know, they evaluate and has standards that are project should meet before they approve of the listing.

The question now is what's next for Pointpay? Will it focus more on marketing development? Hope they would drop the name of the exchange that they will be listed in.
aversuz

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:28:55 PM

The question now is what's next for Pointpay? Will it focus more on marketing development? Hope they would drop the name of the exchange that they will be listed in.

They will definitely balance things out, focusing on both marketing and development. Don't forget we still have session 2 in Vindax and some more rounds.
workasset1

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 05:50:36 AM

Any news yet from the team about the result of session 1. How much do you guys think was raised? I really hope the team will hit its target numbers.
Xilinx

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:45:26 AM

Any news yet from the team about the result of session 1. How much do you guys think was raised? I really hope the team will hit its target numbers.

Have you checked with Vindax? They might have updates. I think the team will announce updates of how much was raised after session 2.
widuyls

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:06:06 PM

Have you checked with Vindax? They might have updates. I think the team will announce updates of how much was raised after session 2.

We better wait for a direct announcement from team. Let's all be patient.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:51:39 PM

Hello, I want to participate in your IEO, but can you increase the bonuses that you give to people who participate in this IEO Project ?!
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:21:02 PM

IEO on vindax is't going according to plan, I also don't know exactly how much they collected during vindax, they only made this announcement on telegram

Dear users!

Success in conducting IEO likely depends on how responsibly the exchange platform fulfills its obligations rather than the project itself which passed the due diligence process.

For this reason, our first token sale campaign did not bring the expected results. We have learned a lot from our mistakes. Therefore, we are already negotiating with other exchange platforms regarding IEO opportunities.

We are sure that this time we will be able to find better partners for mutually beneficial cooperation.

Stay tuned to the news!
anon3939

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:10:50 PM

IEO on vindax is't going according to plan, I also don't know exactly how much they collected during vindax, they only made this announcement on telegram

Dear users!

Success in conducting IEO likely depends on how responsibly the exchange platform fulfills its obligations rather than the project itself which passed the due diligence process.

For this reason, our first token sale campaign did not bring the expected results. We have learned a lot from our mistakes. Therefore, we are already negotiating with other exchange platforms regarding IEO opportunities.

We are sure that this time we will be able to find better partners for mutually beneficial cooperation.

Stay tuned to the news!

I really hope you can join other IEO's from bigger exchange platforms. This is not the end but rather the beginning of something big for Pointpay.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 02:12:31 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2019, 02:30:59 PM by Ains_sama

Dear users!

Stay tuned to the news!

[/quote]

After the project later joins another exchange when doing IEO, I hope the project team can increase the Bonus that you give to IEO investors, I'm sure there will be more Investors interested in this project.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:15:01 PM

After the project later joins another exchange when doing IEO, I hope the project team can increase the Bonus that you give to IEO investors, I'm sure there will be more Investors interested in this project.
My opinion 10% bonus is big enough, they have thought of that. If giving bonus is too large for investors it will have very big impact when it starts trading
Xilinx

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 01:45:33 AM

My opinion 10% bonus is big enough, they have thought of that. If giving bonus is too large for investors it will have very big impact when it starts trading

Creating a better bonus structure might help or even coming up with a unique promotion can also do the trick. Investors are enticed to invest if they get something in return.
workasset1

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 04:45:57 AM

Better look for a more reliable exchange partner. One that is already experienced and can help market PXP well with their userbase. That will be a solution.
shahera

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 10:13:03 AM

Better look for a more reliable exchange partner. One that is already experienced and can help market PXP well with their userbase. That will be a solution.

I agree a bigger name exchange which has been doing a lot of IEO's. Try this list I researched:

Binance Launchapad

Huobi Prime:

KuCoin Spotlight

Bittrex IEO

OK Jumpstart

IDAX:

CoinBene

ProBit:

Coineal:

Coinis:

CoinTiger

Liquid:

Bitmeta
Crazypeach14

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 10:50:39 AM

How will you guys handle geo based regulation? Will u just roll out one country at a time.
peterpancon

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:47:59 AM

I agree a bigger name exchange which has been doing a lot of IEO's. Try this list I researched:

Binance Launchapad

Huobi Prime:

KuCoin Spotlight

Bittrex IEO

OK Jumpstart

IDAX:

CoinBene

ProBit:

Coineal:

Coinis:

CoinTiger

Liquid:

Bitmeta

I would choose Binance Launchpad. They are a big exchange. PXP can take advantage of the big following that Binance is getting. This can help boost PXP's popularity.
xtardeya

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:18:26 AM

Before jumping into another IEO, the team should thoroughly research their options first. They should check the benefits or advantages of a specific IEO program of an exchange. They should also ask their supporter like a poll or survey perhaps.
alphosini5

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:07:43 AM

Binance Launchapad

Huobi Prime:

KuCoin Spotlight

Bittrex IEO

OK Jumpstart

IDAX:

CoinBene

ProBit:

Coineal:

Coinis:

CoinTiger

Liquid:

Bitmeta

I would choose Binance Launchpad. They are a big exchange. PXP can take advantage of the big following that Binance is getting. This can help boost PXP's popularity.

To enter the Launchap Binance PXP must pay first, in order to sell IEO on Binance, PXP must have a large capital if it really wants to happen.

So all IEO needs payment before a new token is listed? Wow, the reason why start up decides to conduct IEO because they want to raise funds but now they need to pay first? That's Crazy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: