Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:20:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank  (Read 11246 times)
MarcusA

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2020, 10:11:37 AM

What about the projections with the virus in place. Many countries are in lockdown, maybe now is the best time to advertise since everyone is staying at home

Well, it's a double edged sword.

On the one hand all markets are falling but on the other hand this is the best chance to invest.

Right now when prices went down.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miner32342 (OP)

Activity: 599
Merit: 100

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2020, 05:24:45 PM

Dear PointPay community,

We have added USDt and XAUt to PointPay Blockchain Bank.
Thus, PointPay has become the first company in the world which created blockchain bank to open crypto checking and crypto savings accounts in bitcoin, dollar stablecoin and tokenized gold. Earn daily compound interest on deposits!

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Wink

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
anon3939

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 12:10:20 AM

What about the projections with the virus in place. Many countries are in lockdown, maybe now is the best time to advertise since everyone is staying at home

Well, it's a double edged sword.

On the one hand all markets are falling but on the other hand this is the best chance to invest.

Right now when prices went down.

Yeah, at this point investing is great but its sort of gambling. No one knows what the market is going to look like in a month, although with the market fall comes great benefits for those that have saved money because now is the time to invest in major stock companies
Mikadodu13

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2020, 01:58:20 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2020, 03:13:30 PM by Mikadodu13

hello, i noticed a question that remains unanswered and that is interesting, kyc and mandatory or not, thank you

Édit 🙄

Also, I would like to know how many altcoin and altcoin financial services companies are registered at this postal address ... I am not questioning your honesty, but by searching a little on the internet, we find everything at this address, .. and there are above all a lot of scams ... why not invest in real premises, given the project you are proposing, ... in short can you tell me a little more about your company. cordially
anon3939

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 12:44:14 AM

hello, i noticed a question that remains unanswered and that is interesting, kyc and mandatory or not, thank you

Édit 🙄

Also, I would like to know how many altcoin and altcoin financial services companies are registered at this postal address ... I am not questioning your honesty, but by searching a little on the internet, we find everything at this address, .. and there are above all a lot of scams ... why not invest in real premises, given the project you are proposing, ... in short can you tell me a little more about your company. cordially

Well thats an odd question, what address are you taking about?

Also KYC is not mandatory
Mikadodu13

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 09:22:02 AM

Édit 🙄

the address of the site in question 🙄

71-75 Shelton Street, London, England, WC2H 9JQ
anon3939

View Profile
March 26, 2020, 10:30:02 PM

Édit 🙄

the address of the site in question 🙄

71-75 Shelton Street, London, England, WC2H 9JQ

Well, there are many companies in the world that simply don't show their physical address because it is not open to public. Also, to avoid any issues with security and etc. This does not mean the company is not legit, if you check it our every employee has their LinkedIn connected. You can see they are all active and real people, I'd think if it was a scam people would just not want their face associated with a company in any way. Plus their customer support is on point, I've always had a response within the same day and felt like they really care about their members.
Mikadodu13

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 12:44:20 PM

hello, thank you for your answer 😁 I understand perfectly that it does not give their real address, but what I do not understand, this is why this address 🙄 there is so much scam at this postal address that these normal that I ask the question, no ? afterwards I do not accuse them of fraud, just for a company which manages our money and to be a bank, to put an address as dirty as that can worry a little .. there must be a real office no (I hope that this is the case, as that would be worrying ...) and if they are declared their office can be found then why this address ....
aversuz

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 01:28:18 PM

hello, thank you for your answer 😁 I understand perfectly that it does not give their real address, but what I do not understand, this is why this address 🙄 there is so much scam at this postal address that these normal that I ask the question, no ? afterwards I do not accuse them of fraud, just for a company which manages our money and to be a bank, to put an address as dirty as that can worry a little .. there must be a real office no (I hope that this is the case, as that would be worrying ...) and if they are declared their office can be found then why this address ....

well its quite interesting... but could you please give a list of all these scams youre talkin about? so that it doesnt look like an allegation! thnx in adv
miner32342 (OP)

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2020, 02:20:35 PM

Dear PointPay community,

QR-code payments are added to PointPay Crypto Wallet. Now you can top up your balance with your mobile devices instantly.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley

█  ROUND 1 LIVE
Mikadodu13

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 04:03:57 PM

well its quite interesting... but could you please give a list of all these scams youre talkin about? so that it doesnt look like an allegation! thnx in adv

of course 🙄 https://www.google.com/search?q=71-75+Shelton+Street%2C+Londres%2C+Angleterre%2C+WC2H+9JQ+bitcoin&oq=71-75+Shelton+Street%2C+Londres%2C+Angleterre%2C+WC2H+9JQ+bitcoin&aqs=chrome..69i57.5741j0j4&client=ms-android-xiaomi-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Do you want me to list all the companies or google enough?

https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_UnauthorisedFirmDetailPage?id=0010X00004CIROdQAP

https://maniabook.argentmania.com/business/hyip/amazingpays

https://blog.moneypolo.com/en/moneypolo-warns-about-fraudulent-service-providers-updated/
anon3939

View Profile
March 27, 2020, 11:50:42 PM

of course 🙄 https://www.google.com/search?q=71-75+Shelton+Street%2C+Londres%2C+Angleterre%2C+WC2H+9JQ+bitcoin&oq=71-75+Shelton+Street%2C+Londres%2C+Angleterre%2C+WC2H+9JQ+bitcoin&aqs=chrome..69i57.5741j0j4&client=ms-android-xiaomi-rev1&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

https://register.fca.org.uk/ShPo_UnauthorisedFirmDetailPage?id=0010X00004CIROdQAP

https://blog.moneypolo.com/en/moneypolo-warns-about-fraudulent-service-providers-updated/

Thats interesting, I guess I didn't fully understand your statement. I guess hopefully one of the admins can explain why they choose this address. Maybe its some kind of form of protection? idk
miner32342 (OP)

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2020, 04:36:36 PM

Dear PointPay community,

Live currency rates are added to PointPay Crypto Wallet. The arrow pointer shows how the asset value has changed over the past 5 minutes.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
 Smiley

█  ROUND 1 LIVE
anon3939

View Profile
March 30, 2020, 11:38:24 PM

Thats interesting, I guess I didn't fully understand your statement. I guess hopefully one of the admins can explain why they choose this address. Maybe its some kind of form of protection? idk

Interesting information indeed. I think that company representative definitely should comment on this. The address itself proves nothing though.

True I dont think there is anything wrong with them using a certain address or not disclosing their physical location. Many companies dont even have physical offices these days. Plus with all the craziness rn I feel like many will close anyways. Whats the point of physical location if no one ever goes there?
MarcusA

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2020, 02:23:00 PM

Interesting information indeed. I think that company representative definitely should comment on this. The address itself proves nothing though.

Dear PointPay community,

Live currency rates are added to PointPay Crypto Wallet. The arrow pointer shows how the asset value has changed over the past 5 minutes.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
 Smiley

Smiley ...I would call it "the dog barks, and the caravan goes"... Grin Nothing personal - just seemed funny to me.
aversuz

View Profile
April 01, 2020, 01:52:08 PM

Dear PointPay community,

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
 Smiley

Smiley ...I would call it "the dog barks, and the caravan goes"... Grin Nothing personal - just seemed funny to me.

joking aside... their services are becoming more and more convenient every day... these updates of different little things r important 4 average users...
miner32342 (OP)

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2020, 01:50:59 PM

Dear PointPay community,

The function of automatical one-click filling of the amount field with the maximum available balance has been added to PointPay Crypto Wallet.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley

█  ROUND 1 LIVE
anon3939

View Profile
April 03, 2020, 01:16:51 AM

Dear PointPay community,

The function of automatical one-click filling of the amount field with the maximum available balance has been added to PointPay Crypto Wallet.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team
  Smiley

omg much needed! thats awesome, thanks PointPay!
miner32342 (OP)

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2020, 04:18:13 PM

Dear PointPay community,

Responsive web design has been implemented on the PointPay Crypto Exchange. Trade with comfort on our platform from your mobile and tablet devices.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team 
  Smiley

█  ROUND 1 LIVE
aversuz

View Profile
April 06, 2020, 01:25:59 PM

Dear PointPay community,

Responsive web design has been implemented on the PointPay Crypto Exchange. Trade with comfort on our platform from your mobile and tablet devices.

Sincerely,

PointPay Team 
  Smiley

i appreciated) ov coz its not a sight for sore eyes... but it definitely looks much more attractive than the previous one))
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: