Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank  (Read 11244 times)
peterpancon

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:26:26 AM

PointPay participated in a conference in Osaka yesterday, “Unlock Tokyo: BUILDING A NEW NETWORK”, meetings with partners and investors, many interesting events at this event

I noticed the team focusing on the Asian market. Great move team. Hoping for more events and updates.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tesupihao

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:19:41 AM

PointPay participated in a conference in Osaka yesterday, “Unlock Tokyo: BUILDING A NEW NETWORK”, meetings with partners and investors, many interesting events at this event

I noticed the team focusing on the Asian market. Great move team. Hoping for more events and updates.

I haven't heard from the team for an official announcement. Any update yet? They need to reach out to their supporters and investors too.
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:47:30 AM

PointPay wrote an article on their blog about how to invest with their project, earn money by staking coins
https://medium.com/@pointpay/pointpay-best-investment-opportunity-via-staking-85423ab6d2d8
widuyls

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 10:15:21 AM

PointPay wrote an article on their blog about how to invest with their project, earn money by staking coins
https://medium.com/@pointpay/pointpay-best-investment-opportunity-via-staking-85423ab6d2d8

Thanks for the update. Great read by the way. Hope more updates will come.
shahera

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 01:52:45 PM

Good blog, it will make people interested to invest in pointpay because of its staking feature.
widuyls

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:45:49 PM

Good blog, it will make people interested to invest in pointpay because of its staking feature.

Team should already give updates about the products like wallet and their exchange. Its better to launch exchange now and have their IEO on their own exchange.
Bluechipz83

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:04:46 AM

Team should already give updates about the products like wallet and their exchange. Its better to launch exchange now and have their IEO on their own exchange.

People have been waiting for new since August. No official word from the team yet. I want to know where they will have their IEO.
imean33

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 01:02:04 PM

Guys, any idea when team will launch their exchange? Its been a while since we've heard news from them about development. They need to start announcing updates soon.
aversuz

Activity: 96

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 01:35:24 PM

Guys, any idea when team will launch their exchange? Its been a while since we've heard news from them about development. They need to start announcing updates soon.

Let's give them some time, I am confident that the team won't abandon this project. They might be preparing for something big.
roks2019

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 02:47:13 PM

Let's give them some time, I am confident that the team won't abandon this project. They might be preparing for something big.

Its been a rocky start for the team but hoping to see things improving soon. I have a feeling that the team will be releasing the wallet soon.
tesupihao

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 01:11:13 PM

Its been a rocky start for the team but hoping to see things improving soon. I have a feeling that the team will be releasing the wallet soon.
They need to update the clients one way or the other. People need news and want to get updated.
shahera

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:14:40 AM

It's already mid-October and no BIG news yet. Hope this happens soon. Been waiting for months now.
pranavmahajan

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 12:56:31 PM

Things have been very silent lately, whats going on? any updates yet? when wallet release?
3x1t

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:05:44 AM

Things have been very silent lately, whats going on? any updates yet? when wallet release?

I do not follow the news, but I opened their website and found out that the wallet is already launched. Looks pretty good inside, but bth and eth are available to use only. Did anyone try an option of sending the funds via email? 
MarcusA

Activity: 81
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 12:21:45 PM

It's already mid-October and no BIG news yet. Hope this happens soon. Been waiting for months now.

Well, maybe not so big but pleasant news: they became the best blockchain startup of the year at Blockchain Life 2019 in Moscow a week ago.
Berthrine

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:12:25 AM

I do not follow the news, but I opened their website and found out that the wallet is already launched. Looks pretty good inside, but bth and eth are available to use only. Did anyone try an option of sending the funds via email? 

Wow, I didn't know that. Why they did not announce anything? Or did they? But anyways...still great new. I will try the wallet.
shahera

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 11:05:19 AM

Wow, I didn't know that. Why they did not announce anything? Or did they? But anyways...still great new. I will try the wallet.

Why not a lot of buzz over the lunch of the wallet? I hope the team plans a bigger and more impact launch of te wallet together with the exchange platform.
Bluechipz83

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:24:36 AM

Why not a lot of buzz over the lunch of the wallet? I hope the team plans a bigger and more impact launch of te wallet together with the exchange platform.
Team might be planning something big and they want to announce it together with the release of the exchange platform.
alphosini5

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:00:02 PM

Team might be planning something big and they want to announce it together with the release of the exchange platform.

I hope do, its been a while sine we have heard from them. Why is it taking this long?  people are waiting for news and updates all the time.
xtardeya

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 02:46:27 PM

Any specific date when exchange will be launched? Is the wallet a full version? Hope they provide us specific details.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: