Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:45:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ BORA - Flexible Blockchain Platform: Official Regular Updates  (Read 8384 times)
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 01:43:01 PM

The blockchain industry, if there’s anything of the sort, is growing, and fortunately has earned the interest of a lot of investors who believes in its potential. BORA making a difference with a unique blockchain would have my interest too.

BORA, first time I heard about this project. I am going through the documents, but what are the main differences with BORA Blockchain compare to existing Blockchain?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 02:32:55 PM

I don't quite get it, the Mainnet will build on Ethererum and the Side Chains on Bora? Will there be two tokens? The longer I travel in the world of crypto currencies, the less I seem to understand the technology behind it.

Blockchain technology is small word but it will bring lot of new changes. Internet changed the world,  and now it's Blockchain's turn.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 03:25:53 PM

Has anyone visited BORA site? There is one contest going on. Just one day left, but you can still participate

Here's the details-

Please provide a new name for BORA's NFT (Non Fungible Token) only.
Application period: From Friday, May 10, 2019 to Sunday, May 26, until midnight
Total prize money: 5,500 BORA Token"
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 07:15:07 AM

I don't quite get it, the Mainnet will build on Ethererum and the Side Chains on Bora? Will there be two tokens? The longer I travel in the world of crypto currencies, the less I seem to understand the technology behind it.

Blockchain technology is small word but it will bring lot of new changes. Internet changed the world,  and now it's Blockchain's turn.

Yea, its among the top innovative industry that's coming up, a lot of potentials in it and plenty room for development, just that it has been plagued by bad influences like scammers and bad projects with no realistic concept but once all that has been figured out, development will come in and i believe the industry will take a new turn for the better
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 07:20:59 AM

The change we are going to see is going to be highly disruptive we will ditch the centralized system for a more robust decentralized system and a large part of our society will become more secure and meaningful

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 07:52:35 AM

The change we are going to see is going to be highly disruptive we will ditch the centralized system for a more robust decentralized system and a large part of our society will become more secure and meaningful

You have a point but we still have long way to go and the remaining brands in the industry should get their acts together and create means for an enabling environment to welcome newbies and potential investors into the industry for a more robust infrastructure, if not, it will be another stagnant industry with nothing spectacular to offer to the public
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:39:00 PM

It doesn't look like it is going to be as easy as it is to say "ditch". Lot's of forces and political authorities are already fighting it's survival and it will only take lots of persistence from the crypto community to win this struggle especially when they try to crumble market price to discourage us.
Ace44

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:21:20 PM

It doesn't look like it is going to be as easy as it is to say "ditch". Lot's of forces and political authorities are already fighting it's survival and it will only take lots of persistence from the crypto community to win this struggle especially when they try to crumble market price to discourage us.

Agreed, a lot of things needs to be put in place before we begin to see some realistic growth, its not just all about BTC but the general growth of the industry as a whole, i talked about the creation of projects with value and the need for reorientation as many see crypto as a get rich quick money syndrome, that ideology should be changed
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 08:52:51 PM

Agreed, a lot of things needs to be put in place before we begin to see some realistic growth, its not just all about BTC but the general growth of the industry as a whole, i talked about the creation of projects with value and the need for reorientation as many see crypto as a get rich quick money syndrome, that ideology should be changed

Yeah, I totally agree with your statement but I would like to you to be aware of the fact that we ate in the early stage of blockchain/cryptocurrency there is still much room for development

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 05:16:10 PM

Yeah, I totally agree with your statement but I would like to you to be aware of the fact that we ate in the early stage of blockchain/cryptocurrency there is still much room for development

Yea, i do agree with you on that and the need for development can not be overemphasized, the industry should be known as one that has something to offer and not just about making money, that's what the community should understand, take a look at the stock market for example, people have faith in it because it has something of real value
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 06:44:37 PM

BORA is moving scalability to higher dimension. it is so powerful that 260,000 people per chain can enjoy 1v1racing games simultaneously and if more space is required the platform can be expanded to accommodate the necessity.
What I seen here that this platform is much flexible and easy for user's and I am sure that users will surely like this. Let's see how they will meet their targets and achieve the goals.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 07:18:40 PM

Trust me with time you will begin to understand how this works. Most time new projects try to manipulate and try out new things to see if they can fit in the blockchain world.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 05:37:32 PM

Something new I am seeing with this platform. But when I visited on their website and found that they mentioned "Provides Incentive To Participants". About what kind of incentives they are talking?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 06:02:52 PM

Blockchain technology is small word but it will bring lot of new changes. Internet changed the world,  and now it's Blockchain's turn.

Trust me with time you will begin to understand how this works. Most time new projects try to manipulate and try out new things to see if they can fit in the blockchain world.

Something new I am seeing with this platform. But when I visited on their website and found that they mentioned "Provides Incentive To Participants". About what kind of incentives they are talking?

I guess, those who sincerely want to know more about the project might want to contact the dev team via telegram channel provided by the OP.
He's not in any way affiliated with this project. So asking important questions might not be of your interest here.
Unless, someone who is knowledgeable of the project can lend his time to give insights on this project.
Ace44

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 02:27:29 PM

Yes, a lot of individuals became rich as a result of the crypto boom but it was created on the basis of unrealistic earnings within a short period of time, so when investors and non-investors saw that they are not seeing the boom of the early days, they backed out and like i stated, scammers came in and did a whole lot of serious damage to the industry
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:12:22 AM

What is  the current market cap of bora??any updates when bora token is going to be listed  or its already been  listed ??
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 02:00:34 PM

The blockchain industry, if there’s anything of the sort, is growing, and fortunately has earned the interest of a lot of investors who believes in its potential. BORA making a difference with a unique blockchain would have my interest too.

BORA, first time I heard about this project. I am going through the documents, but what are the main differences with BORA Blockchain compare to existing Blockchain?

BORA stands for Blockchain orchestrated redeemable Assets. It’s not a blockchain but a platform built on Ethereum blockchain and rewards users with Bora tokens.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 02:36:29 PM

What is  the current market cap of bora??any updates when bora token is going to be listed  or its already been  listed ??

BORA tokens, the token of Bora project is listed on CoinMarketCap. Listing on CoinMarketCap is a good indicator for both investors and BORA team. It allows anyone to follow the progress of the project and its tokens.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:19:24 PM

Blockchain technology is small word but it will bring lot of new changes. Internet changed the world,  and now it's Blockchain's turn.

I guess, those who sincerely want to know more about the project might want to contact the dev team via telegram channel provided by the OP.
He's not in any way affiliated with this project. So asking important questions might not be of your interest here.
Unless, someone who is knowledgeable of the project can lend his time to give insights on this project.

That’s kind of sad. I couldn’t find Bora ANN thread on bitcointalk except this one. The project is doing really great but I think they need to keep a good Thread here on bitcointalk. Most developers prefer btt.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2019, 08:47:18 PM

Bora blockchain being a Chinese project have most of their announcements in Chinese. Pretty difficult for English investors to follow the progress of BORA. You recently had a partnership with Klaytn, is this a strategic partnership?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: