Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ BORA - Flexible Blockchain Platform: Official Regular Updates  (Read 8389 times)
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2019, 12:33:21 PM

Bora blockchain being a Chinese project have most of their announcements in Chinese. Pretty difficult for English investors to follow the progress of BORA. You recently had a partnership with Klaytn, is this a strategic partnership?
I think they should published their pages in multiple languages. Because I also seen that and it's not redirecting/translating automatically in English.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 12:13:50 PM

Bora blockchain being a Chinese project have most of their announcements in Chinese. Pretty difficult for English investors to follow the progress of BORA. You recently had a partnership with Klaytn, is this a strategic partnership?
I think they should published their pages in multiple languages. Because I also seen that and it's not redirecting/translating automatically in English.

Yep, more people will get attracted to the project if they at least start publishing all content in English as well. BTW, for now I am using Google translation which is okay upto some point.
champ005

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:44:31 PM

Does anyone knows about Bora island service?  I heard that it's launched yesterday.  I am checking more details about the same but if anyone knows details then please share.
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:49:06 PM

Lizcrypto

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 12:54:20 PM

i agree with you .. English is the most common official language and with recognized status in many countries and i too believe team should Plan for publishing information in different languages that will help the project  to get more investors.
Lizcrypto

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 01:07:42 PM

Does anyone knows about Bora island service?  I heard that it's launched yesterday.  I am checking more details about the same but if anyone knows details then please share.
yes it got launched yesterday diverse blockchain app ,which can be used in daily life and making user friendly https://t.me/boraofficial/37739
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 02:39:17 PM

yes it got launched yesterday diverse blockchain app ,which can be used in daily life and making user friendly https://t.me/boraofficial/37739

Wow. it's an app. This sounds cool. Do you have a direct link to the application launch or any place we can get the link to download the application and see how good/bad it is?

Is it an android or an IOS application?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 02:41:05 PM

wow, this definitely sounds very great, these are the kind of blockchain app we need in other to further mass adoption then scalabilty can as well be targeted

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 02:53:01 PM

Your Islabd looks cool and fun when you’ve got all those games and application built on it. Why an Island? Does it mean its got no link to interact with other projects? Can I store ERC20 crypto on your wallet?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 03:10:53 PM

I guess we could only use BORA tokens on your ecosystem to pay for stuffs and on your wallet for transactions. Any idea what Blockchain Application would be open to use on your ecosystem?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:26:17 PM

Yep, more people will get attracted to the project if they at least start publishing all content in English as well. BTW, for now I am using Google translation which is okay upto some point.

Agree with you. Having to use google translate is so tiring and discouraging as well. I want to believe that there are plans to translate in English too so English investors can follow. That even makes it more universal
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 03:47:47 PM

I don't really know how exactly this BORA Island will work or better look like!? Is it like a virtual Island for VR applications? Or is it "just" a platform for blockchain applications, where you can choose from different BApps?
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 08:49:15 PM

I don't really know how exactly this BORA Island will work or better look like!? Is it like a virtual Island for VR applications? Or is it "just" a platform for blockchain applications, where you can choose from different BApps?

It’s an island for blockchain application. Kinda links blockchain apps together. And you could pay for stuffs on any of these blockchain apps using BORA shell available on bora wallet. Sounds awesome to me.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 09:19:07 PM

It’s an island for blockchain application. Kinda links blockchain apps together. And you could pay for stuffs on any of these blockchain apps using BORA shell available on bora wallet. Sounds awesome to me.

More like a Google play store or apple store for blockchain applications and you can pay for a particular app using bora tokens?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2019, 09:31:23 PM

Your guide was quite explanatory. Speaks a lot of the reason why your ecosystem is called a flexible blockchain platform. What’s the first blockchain application you plan to launch on your ecosystem?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 09:44:28 PM

So it's something similar to what Steam is to PC games? And how will this whole earning of Bora shells will work? Will you get them as a reward for just using the apps there on the platform?
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 11:43:09 PM

I don't quite get it, the Mainnet will build on Ethererum and the Side Chains on Bora? Will there be two tokens? The longer I travel in the world of crypto currencies, the less I seem to understand the technology behind it.

Blockchain technology is small word but it will bring lot of new changes. Internet changed the world,  and now it's Blockchain's turn.

Trust me with time you will begin to understand how this works. Most time new projects try to manipulate and try out new things to see if they can fit in the blockchain world.

Something new I am seeing with this platform. But when I visited on their website and found that they mentioned "Provides Incentive To Participants". About what kind of incentives they are talking?

I guess, those who sincerely want to know more about the project might want to contact the dev team via telegram channel provided by the OP.
He's not in any way affiliated with this project. So asking important questions might not be of your interest here.
Unless, someone who is knowledgeable of the project can lend his time to give insights on this project.

That’s kind of sad. I couldn’t find Bora ANN thread on bitcointalk except this one. The project is doing really great but I think they need to keep a good Thread here on bitcointalk. Most developers prefer btt.

Here's something to really look into. I think it will be good to have an affiliate here perhaps an admin kind of because there are alot of questions in this platform already with little/no answer. It's not everybody that likes using telehram perhaps for individual preferences and that should be considered too
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 02:32:33 AM

Your Islabd looks cool and fun when you’ve got all those games and application built on it. Why an Island? Does it mean its got no link to interact with other projects? Can I store ERC20 crypto on your wallet?

I also have similar questions.  What's the use of this wallet?  It's just got BORA chain or can be used for other purpose as well?
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 02:48:13 AM

Yes it will be difficult to some people like us who don't have a knowledge to read their language. Honestly I want to check the details on their website too but just like last month their website is still on different language (not in english).

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 06:46:26 AM

I am still a little bit dazed here. How real is it that one can send their tokens using an email address, I mean, is that even feasible? Is it something that can be done literally or it's just some kind of email confirmation?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: