Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:08:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ BORA - Flexible Blockchain Platform: Official Regular Updates  (Read 8387 times)
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:09:03 AM

Bora team has also have prepared many events to celebrate the Soft-Launch of BORA Island like
Event 1. BORA ISLAND Wallet event.
Event 2. Finding a Lucky BORA Wallet!
Event 3. Collect hidden treasure in BORA ISLAND!
Event 4. Any difficulties while exploring? Let us know the troubles you had.

so when it starting or it has already started??
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:20:53 AM

Bora blockchain being a Chinese project have most of their announcements in Chinese. Pretty difficult for English investors to follow the progress of BORA. You recently had a partnership with Klaytn, is this a strategic partnership?
I think they should published their pages in multiple languages. Because I also seen that and it's not redirecting/translating automatically in English.

Yes it will be difficult to some people like us who don't have a knowledge to read their language. Honestly I want to check the details on their website too but just like last month their website is still on different language (not in english).

If they can't even get their website translated into English, I guess their whole software and content will also be in Chinese at first. Will make adoption difficult.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ning_aric

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 09:40:28 AM

Bora blockchain being a Chinese project have most of their announcements in Chinese. Pretty difficult for English investors to follow the progress of BORA. You recently had a partnership with Klaytn, is this a strategic partnership?
I think they should published their pages in multiple languages. Because I also seen that and it's not redirecting/translating automatically in English.

Yes it will be difficult to some people like us who don't have a knowledge to read their language. Honestly I want to check the details on their website too but just like last month their website is still on different language (not in english).

I talked about the language options on the ecosystem on BORA telegram group. I know there are more English speakers than Chinese. They could make a translation of their public announcements in both languages and more.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 10:07:56 AM

Bora team has also have prepared many events to celebrate the Soft-Launch of BORA Island like

That’s quite a good number of events to get things started. It’s the first blockchain ecosystem, and there are just a handful of people who knows how it works. Let me know when you find a date.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 10:11:01 AM

I talked about the language options on the ecosystem on BORA telegram group. I know there are more English speakers than Chinese. They could make a translation of their public announcements in both languages and more.

of course it would be very convenient. It should be noted, that when a document is translated into several languages, the project embodies a certain confidence in itself. the more so it's much easier to understand, when you understand, what is written in your tongue

kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:25:33 AM

That’s quite a good number of events to get things started. It’s the first blockchain ecosystem, and there are just a handful of people who knows how it works. Let me know when you find a date.

In one of the post they mentioned that 1st event started since 2nd July and each event will last for 1 week. So total 4 event means 4 weeks

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:52:33 AM

That's a good one but was there no response from the admin as to wether or not there are plans on ground to translate to English language which is more common? Although one would agree that they adopt Chinese since its a Chinese project but then translation should be made. That would boost the project by spreading information to a vast majority
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 03:13:03 PM

I am still a little bit dazed here. How real is it that one can send their tokens using an email address, I mean, is that even feasible? Is it something that can be done literally or it's just some kind of email confirmation?

I know of a cryptocurrency exchange that does this. You can use email to send fiat and cryptocurrency to another registered user on the platform. So it is possible.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:37:06 PM

Communication is really of utmost importance and i expect them to do the needed things to be done in ensuring that every investor or potential investor is effectively given the right message because no one knows for sure where the big investors maybe coming from, relying on just one source of language as a means of communication is not a good idea
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:13:33 PM

That's interesting list of events from them specially the finding lucky bora wallet. Where did you get it? I wanted to read the details of those events so I'll be ready too if ever there's a chance I can join.

At your service
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 06:31:53 PM

That's interesting list of events from them specially the finding lucky bora wallet. Where did you get it? I wanted to read the details of those events so I'll be ready too if ever there's a chance I can join.

I found a blog on coinspeaker about Bora Island soft launch. https://www.coinspeaker.com/way2bit-announcing-the-soft-launch-of-the-bora-island-digital-content-and-wallet-platform/amp/  You’ll find a guide on how to go about it.
I guess hunters would be paid in BORA shell tokens, which is the Utility Token on BORA island.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 06:47:53 PM

Great job by Cindy Lee, BORA CEO. BORA Island is one of the best blockchain projects out there. I like the idea of a blockchain Application island, where different projects and Applications could interact. I read you got an your application ready, can I find it on App Store?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 08:10:40 PM

Great job by Cindy Lee, BORA CEO. BORA Island is one of the best blockchain projects out there. I like the idea of a blockchain Application island, where different projects and Applications could interact. I read you got an your application ready, can I find it on App Store?

I saw it was ready to. It is a great one for them. Having an island of blockchain applications interacting together. I am wondering if the blockchain applications will be hosted on bora main chain.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:45:11 PM

That's a good one but was there no response from the admin as to wether or not there are plans on ground to translate to English language which is more common? Although one would agree that they adopt Chinese since its a Chinese project but then translation should be made. That would boost the project by spreading information to a vast majority

You're absolutely right, communication goes a long way in helping a brand establish trust and bridge the language barriers, they probably have social handles and these handles have to be populated in English because it will help them extend further to the outside community, they probably have strong support from their Asian community but English is till needed
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:17:43 PM

I am still a little bit dazed here. How real is it that one can send their tokens using an email address, I mean, is that even feasible? Is it something that can be done literally or it's just some kind of email confirmation?

I know of a cryptocurrency exchange that does this. You can use email to send fiat and cryptocurrency to another registered user on the platform. So it is possible.

That's pretty much interesting and I would like to have more knowledge on that because I have been imaginig the possibility of sending crypto via email. It sounds somehow impossible but then I know that everything is possible in this 21st century. Spare me some knowledge...
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 10:44:04 PM

So right now BORA Island is still in its testnet phase with TEST-BORA and TEST-SHELL tokens. Does anyone know if they will reward early testers of this testnet with real tokens?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 11:23:31 PM

In all of my years in the cryptocurrency space, this is my first time hearing something like this, has blockchain innovations really gone that high? I guess I still have a whole lot of research to do in that case.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:47:51 AM

I found a blog on coinspeaker about Bora Island soft launch. https://www.coinspeaker.com/way2bit-announcing-the-soft-launch-of-the-bora-island-digital-content-and-wallet-platform/amp/  You’ll find a guide on how to go about it.
I guess hunters would be paid in BORA shell tokens, which is the Utility Token on BORA island.

I see, Thank you for the link and informations. So it will going to be like those wallets where you can exchange your assets to supported tokens or coins then a little twist of having some fun games.

At your service
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:35:49 AM

In one of the post they mentioned that 1st event started since 2nd July and each event will last for 1 week. So total 4 event means 4 weeks
okay thanks you for the information..do they have  announcemed each events date on  sites...can i get on their telegram official sites  Huh Or any other
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 03:53:30 AM

okay thanks you for the information..do they have  announcemed each events date on  sites...can i get on their telegram official sites  Huh Or any other

I think they do have mentioned dates as well. Let me try to find that link where they have provided the details of each event.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: