Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:31:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️[ANN] ⚡️⚡️ BORA - Flexible Blockchain Platform: Official Regular Updates  (Read 8387 times)
Eniitan24

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:48:40 AM

Bora team has also have prepared many events to celebrate the Soft-Launch of BORA Island like
Event 1. BORA ISLAND Wallet event.
Event 2. Finding a Lucky BORA Wallet!
Event 3. Collect hidden treasure in BORA ISLAND!
Event 4. Any difficulties while exploring? Let us know the troubles you had.

so when it starting or it has already started??

;DIs funny you ask us this. You brought the information to us. Well i don't know anything about this just yet. Maybe you share your source of this information with us?  I will really love to read about the "lucky wallet" event. If it's what am thinking, it will be interesting and rewarding.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:18:35 AM

So right now BORA Island is still in its testnet phase with TEST-BORA and TEST-SHELL tokens. Does anyone know if they will reward early testers of this testnet with real tokens?

I will love to also know more about this and if it will be segmented to an alpha and beta test phase, it will also be nice if the entire community is given the opportunity to test it out through a selective process, like selecting of active members, this will ensure the proper flow of interest across the community and give them the chance to be part of the brand
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 09:00:59 AM

Bora blockchain being a Chinese project have most of their announcements in Chinese. Pretty difficult for English investors to follow the progress of BORA. You recently had a partnership with Klaytn, is this a strategic partnership?
I think they should published their pages in multiple languages. Because I also seen that and it's not redirecting/translating automatically in English.

Yes it will be difficult to some people like us who don't have a knowledge to read their language. Honestly I want to check the details on their website too but just like last month their website is still on different language (not in english).

You can see their website in English too. There is an option on the website to select between Korean and English language at the top right corner. The team are well aware of their diverse customer base.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:26:48 AM

I am still a little bit dazed here. How real is it that one can send their tokens using an email address, I mean, is that even feasible? Is it something that can be done literally or it's just some kind of email confirmation?

I know of a cryptocurrency exchange that does this. You can use email to send fiat and cryptocurrency to another registered user on the platform. So it is possible.

In all of my years in the cryptocurrency space, this is my first time hearing something like this, has blockchain innovations really gone that high? I guess I still have a whole lot of research to do in that case.

This is the same for me too, but I guess it shows just how great the blockchain can really be. I will like to finally see how this works with BORA. it looks like a promising feature.

I have not checked the details as of now,  will check shortly.  But are we taking about sending tokens using email instead of ERC20 address which we were doing till now?

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 01:22:33 PM

I am still a little bit dazed here. How real is it that one can send their tokens using an email address, I mean, is that even feasible? Is it something that can be done literally or it's just some kind of email confirmation?

I know of a cryptocurrency exchange that does this. You can use email to send fiat and cryptocurrency to another registered user on the platform. So it is possible.

In all of my years in the cryptocurrency space, this is my first time hearing something like this, has blockchain innovations really gone that high? I guess I still have a whole lot of research to do in that case.

This is the same for me too, but I guess it shows just how great the blockchain can really be. I will like to finally see how this works with BORA. it looks like a promising feature.

if BORA can really deliver i best there would be a kind of adoption by the masses although there is still so much to be done right now but BORA is definitely on the right track

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 01:50:20 PM

So right now BORA Island is still in its testnet phase with TEST-BORA and TEST-SHELL tokens. Does anyone know if they will reward early testers of this testnet with real tokens?

I will love to also know more about this and if it will be segmented to an alpha and beta test phase, it will also be nice if the entire community is given the opportunity to test it out through a selective process, like selecting of active members, this will ensure the proper flow of interest across the community and give them the chance to be part of the brand
I think this opportunity is only for their BORA ISLAND members only. I didn't found anything related rewards. You may check more details in this below link:

https://island.boraecosystem.com/event/everyday
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 01:54:29 PM

Bora team has also have prepared many events to celebrate the Soft-Launch of BORA Island like
Event 1. BORA ISLAND Wallet event.
Event 2. Finding a Lucky BORA Wallet!
Event 3. Collect hidden treasure in BORA ISLAND!
Event 4. Any difficulties while exploring? Let us know the troubles you had.

so when it starting or it has already started??

That’s quite a good number of events to get things started. It’s the first blockchain ecosystem, and there are just a handful of people who knows how it works. Let me know when you find a date.

In one of the post they mentioned that 1st event started since 2nd July and each event will last for 1 week. So total 4 event means 4 weeks
okay thanks you for the information..do they have  announcemed each events date on  sites...can i get on their telegram official sites  Huh Or any other

https://t.me/BORAofficial   -   This is a link to telegram chat. there you will find a lot of important information about the project. You will also find answers to the questions you need.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:27:52 PM

Bora blockchain being a Chinese project have most of their announcements in Chinese. Pretty difficult for English investors to follow the progress of BORA. You recently had a partnership with Klaytn, is this a strategic partnership?
I think they should published their pages in multiple languages. Because I also seen that and it's not redirecting/translating automatically in English.

Yes it will be difficult to some people like us who don't have a knowledge to read their language. Honestly I want to check the details on their website too but just like last month their website is still on different language (not in english).

You can see their website in English too. There is an option on the website to select between Korean and English language at the top right corner. The team are well aware of their diverse customer base.

Oh my! I didn't notice that there's an arrow down head there. But on my last check I didn't see it hhmm. Maybe a little problem on my internet before it load the whole content of the website. Anyway thank you.

At your service
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:38:14 PM

I have just read this comparison:

https://steemit.com/ecosystem/@revelation007/bora-a-highly-flexible-blockchain-platform

But there is nothing clear. What advantages do you have before existed blockhcain like Ethereum and new blockchain like Pchain, Fantom. etc?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 05:03:30 PM

https://steemit.com/ecosystem/@revelation007/bora-a-highly-flexible-blockchain-platform

But there is nothing clear. What advantages do you have before existed blockhcain like Ethereum and new blockchain like Pchain, Fantom. etc?

Author have given short summary of these Blockchain.  But if you want to know the difference then we need to check features of every Blockchain. At this moment I also don't know the difference 😂
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:10:51 PM

Author have given short summary of these Blockchain.  But if you want to know the difference then we need to check features of every Blockchain. At this moment I also don't know the difference 😂

Yes, but this is just describes of Ethereum, EOS etc. But I dont see any advantage of this blockchain before others. They even dont say how many TPS they can reach.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:13:49 PM

Yes, but this is just describes of Ethereum, EOS etc. But I dont see any advantage of this blockchain before others. They even dont say how many TPS they can reach.

I don't think this article was written to give information about BORA Blockchain.  There should be some other article or videos which can tell the difference.  Let me see if I can find anything.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
champ005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:30:30 PM

What we actually need to do in such testnet? Do I have to be expert of something to participate in testnet or I can do as normal user who is going to use this platform?
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 06:37:57 PM

BORA is a new player in this space i expect them to come into the sector with great innovations so let us expect new improvement from the team

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 06:55:52 PM

I have not checked the details as of now,  will check shortly.  But are we taking about sending tokens using email instead of ERC20 address which we were doing till now?

It really is confusing, that was why I was amazed at how how possible it is till somebody said it can be done as they have seen it in another project. I guess we only just have to wait and see how it goes in the end.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:42:04 PM

What we actually need to do in such testnet? Do I have to be expert of something to participate in testnet or I can do as normal user who is going to use this platform?

I'm not really sure on the process involved in the selection of participants for the testnet but its usually a process that involves picking of random active members from the community or some selected investors, either way, i believe the former is much more acceptable than the latter, testnest process have a way of making a project look authentic and valid
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:51:52 PM

I'm not really sure on the process involved in the selection of participants for the testnet but its usually a process that involves picking of random active members from the community or some selected investors, either way, i believe the former is much more acceptable than the latter, testnest process have a way of making a project look authentic and valid

I prefer random selection from the community to participate in the testnet.
At least it will give the representative output from a diverse set of individuals.
If coming from selected investors, bias is always there because they have vested interest on this project.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:29:56 AM

I can see you're surprised indeed. The truth is that it's possible and has been in existent for a long time. I remember Coinbase Wallet has that functionality, though it's been a long time since I used the wallet. I remember one could transfer Btc to other coinbase users with just the email address.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:36:14 AM

I can see you're surprised indeed. The truth is that it's possible and has been in existent for a long time. I remember Coinbase Wallet has that functionality, though it's been a long time since I used the wallet. I remember one could transfer Btc to other coinbase users with just the email address.

Bora adoption of this modality is awesome. Users of the bora wallet don't need to bother so much about the public address which may be impossible to recall, but remembering the email address is very simple. Bora also implemented the free transaction fee on her wallet, making sending and receiving tokens seamless and free.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 05:52:45 AM

Bora adoption of this modality is awesome. Users of the bora wallet don't need to bother so much about the public address which may be impossible to recall, but remembering the email address is very simple. Bora also implemented the free transaction fee on her wallet, making sending and receiving tokens seamless and free.

For me it's not easy to understand how this email address based token transfer will work. And how secure it will be? Do we need to link email with our wallet address?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: