Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you invest in ICO in bear market?  (Read 17498 times)
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:44:08 PM

Its good time since most of the people would be afraid investing, hence you have the chance to getting the most of the supply and be able to control the market when its get listed on exchanges.
maybe in investing with crypto currencies we must be smart in reading and using opportunities that we get in investing and one of them is a cheap price to buy so that we will benefit from higher selling prices

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:31:08 AM

Investing is not an easy thing and the process of choosing an ICO project is very difficult. Perhaps the ICO project will offer great gains. But the person behind this ICO is very dangerous and if you are not careful. They are not real and will commit fraud. I personally thought the conditions of Ethereum and Bitcoin decline. Better invest in top coins.
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 11:19:48 PM

If you look at a good ICO project, I think it will be a bright future, I have taken ICO RGB, and that's good for me, I fight for everything there. despite the bear market, if one day the market will recover for me to wait is an easy thing
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:33:42 AM

I think the bear market is more suitable to buy, then hold it until the bullrun arrives. that's an easy thing to say but in reality it is difficult, full of risk and high patience. Cry
Maybe you should try to read op questions again. From my understanding, op is asking on "ico investment during bearish market or trends" but you are referring to "investments generally". I don't think it is wise to invest in ico during bearish market as last year is our perfect example.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 06:04:49 AM

Its good time since most of the people would be afraid investing, hence you have the chance to getting the most of the supply and be able to control the market when its get listed on exchanges.
maybe in investing with crypto currencies we must be smart in reading and using opportunities that we get in investing and one of them is a cheap price to buy so that we will benefit from higher selling prices
yes, maybe it can backfire for us. it's just that, when a project becomes successful, even during a bear market, I think the results can be profitable. it's just that we really have to choose the project that we support. investing in a bear market may be a difficult thing for me to do.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 03:48:08 PM

For me the best time to invest into something is when the market is in a dip, buy cheap then sell on a bull market, but in the end it will depend on your own decision, it is your own money youre investing.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:41:18 AM

I think the bear market is more suitable to buy, then hold it until the bullrun arrives. that's an easy thing to say but in reality it is difficult, full of risk and high patience. Cry
Invest in the ICO when the bear market has an advantage, namely the market is still sluggish so prices are low and investors must look at and analyze the platform offered because coins that will be traded on the crypto market must attract new investors so that prices can rise.
If prices stagnate because of the bear market, of course they have to wait until the situation is conducive to trading and turn into a bullish market. When the bull market can improve coin performance, it also increases when bitcoin rises, because the crypto explosive power that affects price increases is bitcoin.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:10:35 AM

yes, maybe it can backfire for us. it's just that, when a project becomes successful, even during a bear market, I think the results can be profitable. it's just that we really have to choose the project that we support. investing in a bear market may be a difficult thing for me to do.
Not just for you but for most of us, ICO investment is not just tough but also too risky, the market volatility can bring the market to scammed investors  money, knowing that there's no chance left for them to deliver those promises that they've have, ico's slim chance of surviving unless you are seeing real
usage and the team, even is not getting any financial support from investors but still willing to work using their own money.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 04:53:33 AM

Everyone has their own investment patterns. such as those who are waiting for market declines to invest or invest every month at any price. it all adjusts to your investment goals. short term and how much you want to achieve in the investment

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 05:57:59 AM

It completely depends on the community because most of the people will choose to invest in ICO when the market situation is in bearish mode. People who don't have knowledge about the ICO, better they will invest in the potential coin which has active volumes in the market.
robaya

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:06:02 AM

It completely depends on the community because most of the people will choose to invest in ICO when the market situation is in bearish mode. People who don't have knowledge about the ICO, better they will invest in the potential coin which has active volumes in the market.
precisely when under bear market conditions, the ICO investment market will decline. they will switch to potential coins that have been listed on top of markets such as Bitcoin and Ethereum. we can see what happened last year.
TH24EVER

Activity: 297
Merit: 4

telefy.finance[

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:07:46 AM

The hardest time to invest is in a bear market. You end up purchasing little amount of tokens for more ETH or BTC. But it's also a good time for projects to collect good sums of money during their crowdfunding, as ETH or BTC goes up, so does the value of the funds raised.

The question now is, will you invest in ICOs, or stick with investing in market dips (buy low, hodl and wait to go up and sell), or simply trade in bear markets?

Bear market is bad time for invest, i willnot invest during Bear market, but different situation is with Binance Lounchpad coins.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
iamzill

Activity: 677
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:29:44 AM

what is worth buying at the bear market is a coin with good potential, and it can be selected on several coins and hold until the bull run. it can be a great way to make a profit.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 08:43:52 AM

The hardest time to invest is in a bear market. You end up purchasing little amount of tokens for more ETH or BTC. But it's also a good time for projects to collect good sums of money during their crowdfunding, as ETH or BTC goes up, so does the value of the funds raised.

The question now is, will you invest in ICOs, or stick with investing in market dips (buy low, hodl and wait to go up and sell), or simply trade in bear markets?

Bear market is bad time for invest, i willnot invest during Bear market, but different situation is with Binance Lounchpad coins.
Yeah bear will only make our investments critical in position.and why need to risk our money in that area when most are scammers when we can invest our money in the cryptocurrency who’s having potential and has a good team behind so Holding can bring us good fortune in time.with patience and dedication same as trust to the said currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: