Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:21:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [www.easy2mine.com] 340$, the group buy of antminer s5(psu included)  (Read 123419 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BigBenny

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:01:47 PM

As for 'BigBenny', he appears to be a pure fud-pedlar (& possibly a sock-puppet for another supplier?) who would have got a PROPER Lion-ing had he tried such in my territory.

FUD?

He wont admit if its true he has NO INSURANCE for miners!
It does not matter how nice new data center is! Hes renting space in it he did not build it!  And do you admit old miners will stay in current data center they will not be moved?

No insurance, technical problems, read a few pages before buying.

Okay Mr Big(Mouth)Benny -

{Claws sharp & unsheathed - Check. Jaws ready for action - Check}

You didn't have the sense to just go away quietly and FUD someone else. Or even better, just do humanity a favour & step in front of a train.

But hey, as a 'veteran' of a whole 20 posts here (All but your very first one slagging off Mr Lee - I've checked), of course we're all going to be cowed into silence by your insightful & empowering words.

(Yes, sarcasm. We Brits seem to have a natural talent for it.)

Now, let's perform the autopsy on your  - let's be kind & call then 'thoughts', shall we?

Mr Lee has already said that if anyone wishes to have extra cover on their operations, they are quite welcome to go forth & arrange it themselves. Personally, I'll be happy with the 'insurance' that he DOES offer - in the form of guaranteed uptime & compensation if that's not met.

Personally, the only insurance of any kind I have is that which the law (of England) says I can't avoid i.e. Driving insurance.

So I ask you directly - what insurance do you have right now? Indeed, WHAT are you mining, WHERE are you mining it & WHAT equipment are you using?

Me? Thanks for asking Grin

I'm mining the Blake-256 Ecosystem, from my home, on 2 PCs. No.1 has an HD7990, No.2 has an HD5870. Together they give me 6.8 GH/s. If they go 'bang', it's up to ME to fix it & I don't expect anyone to compensate me for missed profit. If they set my beautiful cottage on fire & I lose everything - Hey, no regrets, I've had a good life.

Perhaps the difference between us is that I DON'T think the world owes me anything I haven't earned through honest graft?

TBT I don't think you'll find a reputable insurer anywhere in the world that'll give cover for missed mining profits anyway, especially for equipment hosted in a strange & distant land. Definitely not for a price that doesn't destroy your margins.

Oh, and by-the-by, I've read every single post on this thread, plus I've had several informative email & DM conversations with Mr Lee, PLUS I've 'done the maths' on profitability PLUS PLUS I've examined independent tests & reviews of the equipment I intend to purchase. As everyone investing that much in anything should do.

It's called 'Due Diligence', you should really give it a whirl sometime.

Okay, I've been very gentle with you - by my standards at least Wink

If you really want to 'challenge the Lion', come on over to 'my place' & try to talk like you've been talking here:-

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487814

You have a BAD ATTITUDE, dude. It's not too late to change.

Think about it.

I am talking about theft and fire insurance!

He avoids as he has no THEFT/FIRE insurance! 

Do not call FUD if you dont understand.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LionOfNarnia

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 07:26:07 PM

Dude, you ignored MY questions!

Hypocrite

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
BigBenny

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:24:38 PM

Dude, you ignored MY questions!

Hypocrite

It was a stupid question.  YES i think you should have fire/theft insurance.  A true datacenter does have a insurance policy to insure your equipment is not lost in fire/theft.

pcfLIE has skipped my question so many times dont pretend like its me. He will not admit he does not have fire/theft insurance!!

Below should not be a data center.... it is a dirt floor, dusty, horrible place that is KILLING miners.  Will all old miners be moved to new building he RENTS spots at .... no.

http://i60.tinypic.com/rc0pbo.jpg

Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer.
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:37:42 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flogging_a_dead_horse

Off you jolly well fuck, troll.

Member of the UK Digital Currency Association * Bitrated user: LionOfNarnia. * Member of the ZeitKnights * Member of the Bytecent Community Team

"I don't always kill & eat things - but when I do it's because I'm a Lion & they were things"
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1006

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 01:02:06 AM

As for 'BigBenny', he appears to be a pure fud-pedlar (& possibly a sock-puppet for another supplier?) who would have got a PROPER Lion-ing had he tried such in my territory.

FUD?

It does not matter how nice new data center is! Hes renting space in it he did not build it!  And do you admit old miners will stay in current data center they will not be moved?

You didn't have the sense to just go away quietly and FUD someone else. Or even better, just do humanity a favour & step in front of a train.

But hey, as a 'veteran' of a whole 20 posts here (All but your very first one slagging off Mr Lee - I've checked), of course we're all going to be cowed into silence by your insightful & empowering words.

Now, let's perform the autopsy on your  - let's be kind & call then 'thoughts', shall we?

Mr Lee has already said that if anyone wishes to have extra cover on their operations, they are quite welcome to go forth & arrange it themselves. Personally, I'll be happy with the 'insurance' that he DOES offer - in the form of guaranteed uptime & compensation if that's not met.

Personally, the only insurance of any kind I have is that which the law (of England) says I can't avoid i.e. Driving insurance.

So I ask you directly - what insurance do you have right now? Indeed, WHAT are you mining, WHERE are you mining it & WHAT equipment are you using?

I'm mining the Blake-256 Ecosystem, from my home, on 2 PCs. No.1 has an HD7990, No.2 has an HD5870. Together they give me 6.8 GH/s. If they go 'bang', it's up to ME to fix it & I don't expect anyone to compensate me for missed profit. If they set my beautiful cottage on fire & I lose everything - Hey, no regrets, I've had a good life.

Perhaps the difference between us is that I DON'T think the world owes me anything I haven't earned through honest graft?

TBT I don't think you'll find a reputable insurer anywhere in the world that'll give cover for missed mining profits anyway, especially for equipment hosted in a strange & distant land. Definitely not for a price that doesn't destroy your margins.

Oh, and by-the-by, I've read every single post on this thread, plus I've had several informative email & DM conversations with Mr Lee, PLUS I've 'done the maths' on profitability PLUS PLUS I've examined independent tests & reviews of the equipment I intend to purchase. As everyone investing that much in anything should do.

If you really want to 'challenge the Lion', come on over to 'my place' & try to talk like you've been talking here:-

Think about it.

you think we will leave thousands of miners in one building without any protection,  do you know that the miner usually value 6000$ when the first miner hosted in my place
 do you ever see that any customer report his miner missing,
 stupid person think in stupid way

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC
]▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░▀██████████░█
█░█████░░░░░█░░░▀████████░█
█░█████░░▀▀░█░░░░░▀██████░█

█░█████░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████░█
█░█████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█████░█
█░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
█████████████████████████

█████████████
BigBenny

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:07:47 AM

FUD?

Think about it.

you think we will leave thousands of miners in one building without any protection,  do you know that the miner usually value 6000$ when the first miner hosted in my place
 do you ever see that any customer report his miner missing,
 stupid person think in stupid way

These are for pcfli not you simba
1)Do you have fire and theft insurance? You avoid this!  Its a yes or no.
BigBenny

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:15:42 AM

Again do you currently have fire or theft insurance? I'm asking YOU pcfli.

You said before"it is true that we have no insurance to cover fire, because no insurance company will provide such service, so we have pointed a team to guard the farm 24-h, to make sure that we can avoid such disaster"

Has anything changed??? Or still true no real insurance!!!
Und3rd0g

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:41:07 AM

Again do you currently have fire or theft insurance? I'm asking YOU pcfli.

You said before"it is true that we have no insurance to cover fire, because no insurance company will provide such service, so we have pointed a team to guard the farm 24-h, to make sure that we can avoid such disaster"

Has anything changed??? Or still true no real insurance!!!

BigBenny, are you an actual customer or simply a troll on this thread?
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 01:17:49 PM

Update on 2014-10-11 www.easy2mine.com   --Making Ming Easy and Profitable

One batch of used bitmain antminer s3 , total 80 units, is ready to sell. I need to collect at least 40 units order to get the price of 195$ (0.56 btc, PSU and set up fee included), if you have interest, please reply in this topic. Those miner is already running in our data center and can switch to work for you as soon as we receive payment.

Those miners belong to one of my friend in China and have worked for 1 month. Considering those miner may lead to some maintenance issue during shipment.  I prefer to sell them as hosted miner. If you want me to ship it to you, please reply with your post code to check the extra shipment fee, the miner will also be shipped out without PSU.

The host fee will be only 33$ each miner each month if you chose to pay us three month host fee in advance, or 37$ if you chose pay us one month host fee in advance.

The miners will host in our CHENGDU Industrial Scale farm, where we promised that the up-time will be 98% and any downtime exceed that (14.4 hours each month) will be compensated in full.

That price is 30% better than S4(1050$ with coupon). And is similar with asic’s prisma, however, all these s3 have worked stable for one month, so you do not need to worry about its performance below advertised

I know that the btc price is very low currently, but i think it is still a good time to buy miner, since all the people are scared to buy miner and the difficulty will soon stop(already stop in this round ), also, the price of the miner is almost close to the cost to build them, so it is no way that the price of the miner will be further lowered. If the price of btc increase to 600$ and the diff will not increase during the next month, it will have good change to reach ROI. Also, our host fee is also the best that you can find in market.

We will open remote access in this data center, so you can change the pool setting time to time to increase the earning if you are really good at it.  

BTW, some customer worried about the quality of our host service and the miner, so i will set one special guarantee policy for this group buy, if the miner have problem in one month, we will replace it with a perfect one for free, if the miner have problem after one month, we provide two option: 1) repair it for free  2) pay us extra 25$, we will replace it directly with a perfect one.

How to buy
If you chose to pay us via btc, please place the order through our website directly, if you want to pay us through wire transfer, please contact me after place the order.

Order link for miner:          http://www.easy2mine.com/goods.php?id=67
Order link for host fee:      http://www.easy2mine.com/goods.php?id=78
                                    http://www.easy2mine.com/goods.php?id=80
The Introduction of CHENGDU Industrial Scale farm

Quick Review
Capacity:
*5000Kw will be ready on 10/10/2014
*can be expanded to 25000Kw in future
Uptime:
*98% uptime (any downtime exceed 14.4 hours will get full compensation on mining earning)
Detail introduction

The farm located in Chengdu City, Sichuan province, where the whole building was rented.

Electricity

The power is drawn directly from State Grid with dual transformer, one team from SICHUAN electricity science research institute are employed to design the power supply system,  it is the same team who design and built IBM’s CHENGDU DATA CENTER.

Network
We use double WAN router from CISCO as our main router, and draw one 100M fiber from CHINATELECOM and another 100M fiber from CHINAUNICOM as back up. one 4G wireless internet was also ready for use once it is necessary .

Environment control
Huge fans with the size of 1.5M are installed on one of the whole walls with the capacity to refresh all the air inside the farm within 10 second when all working.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
LionOfNarnia

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:05:17 PM

That's a good offer!

ROI is just under 6 months if BTC price does not move. It will! Cheesy

It does not help me, though. If plans work out, the whole batch is less than what I will spend. So I wait for Dragon 1.5 or maybe even S4.

But if I had a couple of thousand to spend today, I would for sure be ordering some of your S3s right now.

I haven't because I've just spent all my mining profits on a few million more Zeitcoin. In 3 years they will be enough to own a big data centre of my own Grin

whispy

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:18:00 PM

I paid my monthly hosting by bitcoin, sent you the Google form with the transaction details.
You keep telling me that payment has not been received and have turned the machines off.
Tracking numbers 261, 262, 263.
They are my machines and I have paid for the hosting so you have no right to disable them.
I cannot log into the machines either.
Please fix.
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 11:27:54 PM

I paid my monthly hosting by bitcoin, sent you the Google form with the transaction details.
You keep telling me that payment has not been received and have turned the machines off.
Tracking numbers 261, 262, 263.
They are my machines and I have paid for the hosting so you have no right to disable them.
I cannot log into the machines either.
Please fix.
never turn your miner off, i will take a look what is the problem

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
pcfli (OP)
Legendary

SafeHaven.Finance

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 11:29:37 PM

we will proceed a maintenance on xuzhou data center and update the firmware to let the miner automatically start after power off and on, and clean the dust, check the electricity line
each miner may be down for 3-4 hour during this maintenance, also there is many fans canot work properly and we will replace the fans as well

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄████████████████▀

▄████████████████▀
    █
 ▄█████████████▀▀   ▄█
  ▐█
▄██████████▀▀  ▄▄▄████
  ▐█▄
████████▀ ▄███████████
  ▐██
██████▀▄████████▀▄███▌
  ███
█████ ██████▀▀▄▄████▀
  ████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
  ▄████▀
 ▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄█████▀
  ▀
▄▄▄██████████████████▀
 ▄▀ ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
..HAVEN..
[Community Driven DeFi
Project Built on BSC

█████████████
BigBenny

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 12:48:09 AM

we will proceed a maintenance on xuzhou data center and update the firmware to let the miner automatically start after power off and on, and clean the dust, check the electricity line

You just cant make this stuff up!  The dust center, dirt center, data center needs to clean dirt out of your miners as it kills miners!
Jesehl

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:43:48 AM

when will it be up?
BigBenny

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 02:49:17 PM

A FYI buy direct from bitmain not these used dusty S3 batch 2's.

If you buy DIRECT from Bitmain it is .58 BTC for each.  .58 each = $202 at current price.

So for $7 dollars more i get a brand new miner with a warranty that has not been used for a month. And the miner has not been ran for a month on a dirt floor! And its a S3 PLUS.

Do you think it's worth a extra 7 dollars for brand new model that is a S3 plus? I do!
Flep182
Legendary

Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 05:48:59 PM

If you buy DIRECT from Bitmain it is .58 BTC for each.  .58 each = $202 at current price.

So for $7 dollars more i get a brand new miner with a warranty that has not been used for a month. And the miner has not been ran for a month on a dirt floor! And its a S3 PLUS.

Do you think it's worth a extra 7 dollars for brand new model that is a S3 plus? I do!

And the plus accounts for a certain amount of hashes more Wink
BigBenny

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:18:07 AM

And the plus accounts for a certain amount of hashes more Wink

And does not need dirt removal from his dirt floor data center. Smiley
antoine42

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:26:46 PM

And maybe you should start a new thread to advertise a such good deal.
Sorry, but here we are "just" dealing with M. Lee. Or should I say doing buisness with M. Lee...
BigBenny

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:36:05 PM

And maybe you should start a new thread to advertise a such good deal.
Sorry, but here we are "just" dealing with M. Lee. Or should I say doing buisness with M. Lee...

No i will talk about his dirt low deal here.  Get it.... dirt low as it runs in dirt and dust.

Cant wait till downtime for him get dirt out of machines.  It will not be 3 hours if he truly opens each one.  If 3 hours hes just changing fans he killed with hot dirty building.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: