Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:54:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5G Has Dual Use As A Weapons System  (Read 1427 times)
coins4commies

Activity: 952
Merit: 175

@cryptocommies

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 07:56:23 AM

Do you realize the difference between "giga" and "tera"?

You're talking about frequencies between infrared and microwave.  That has nothing to do with 5G which is between radio and microwaves.

People hear the word radiation and lose their shit not realizing that its been everywhere since the beginning of time.    Remember tv static?  Thats just cosmic microwave radiation from the big bang. 

Meanwhile visible light is 14,000 times stronger than 5G so if you're worried about 5G, you should probably just live out the rest of your life in a completely dark faraday cage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 08:32:29 AM

Meanwhile visible light is 14,000 times stronger than 5G so if you're worried about 5G, you should probably just live out the rest of your life in a completely dark faraday cage.

Could you define 'stronger' for us please?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2020, 08:53:26 AM

5G signals lies in between 600MHz to 86000MHz, i.e. in both radio wave and microwave frequencies, greater frequency than radio and TV signals but lesser than visible light.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 09:27:07 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2020, 01:16:34 PM by Tash

5G signals lies in between 600MHz to 86000MHz, i.e. in both radio wave and microwave frequencies, greater frequency than radio and TV signals but lesser than visible light.

86Ghz (86000MHz) has a wavelenght of 3.5  milimeter (9/64 )
The issue at hand some frequencies will destroy cells and sometime later you will become very ill.
We know 93000MHz is a weapon.
We know 60000MHz oxygen atoms O2 rotate
We know what a microwave oven does at 2400MHz
We know not everbody is the same, differande frequency will have differand effect.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 12:58:28 PM

...resonance...unique 'constellation' of aluminum particles in their brain tissues complements of the vaccinations which are all but mandatory at birth and have been for decades... geometric configuration of this constellation ...databasing, wave forming, and targeting technologies....reading of DNA is practical via EMF based hardware....powering active denial systems.... these weapons create an absolutely intolerable pain to anyone in the general area.  The populations below them will be 'collateral damage'.
[/quote]

I'm not interested in any of the wild speculation such as noted above. You and others have alleged the gigahertz technology as deployed on cell towers can form death rays. The backup generator to the cell tower can be for dozens or even hundreds of devices. It is not a way to figure the power of the death ray.

I would like to know the frequencies and power of such a death ray. Either people alleging such things exist know these basic facts or they do not.
xen1oph

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 01:23:17 PM

The negative influence of any electromagnetic radiation has been known since the 70s. It was then that with the development of technology, many different studies were conducted on this topic. But, large corporations and industries simply ignore it, because it will be a loss on their part.

Any artificial electro-magnetic effect is harmful to humans (mobile phone, wireless and Internet, Wi-Fi, laptops, TVs, power lines, 5G, etc.) All this is very harmful, it affects the body in a complex and is one of the main reasons cancer (along with junk food or even more harmful).

And this is not a joke. Explore the topic in detail on the Internet. Information is silent, but it exists! After all, the future of our children depends on what we are doing now!

At the moment, along with awareness of the situation, we can already do something. Live, if possible, in nature, away from large cities, where there is a high electromagnetic pollution. Use special devices that remove the negative effects on living organisms.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 01:26:46 PM

...resonance...unique 'constellation' of aluminum particles in their brain tissues complements of the vaccinations which are all but mandatory at birth and have been for decades... geometric configuration of this constellation ...databasing, wave forming, and targeting technologies....reading of DNA is practical via EMF based hardware....powering active denial systems.... these weapons create an absolutely intolerable pain to anyone in the general area.  The populations below them will be 'collateral damage'.

I'm not interested in any of the wild speculation such as noted above. You and others have alleged the gigahertz technology as deployed on cell towers can form death rays. The backup generator to the cell tower can be for dozens or even hundreds of devices. It is not a way to figure the power of the death ray.

Gee, that's funny 'cuz you seem interested enough to edit through my writings and (I'm sure by accident) mess up the attribution so people cannot trace back very easily.

In fact there is nothing especially new or novel about almost any of the things I said.  It's the mosaic which is not so often offered.

I would like to know the frequencies and power of such a death ray. Either people alleging such things exist know these basic facts or they do not.

As soon as the systems are reverse engineered and/or the various research is declassified or leaked by a whistleblower, we'll have better answers.  It's hard to reverse engineer things which have not been released or activated yet.

In the mean time, everything about 5G shrieks means, motive, and opportunity vis-a-vis a part of a population control grid.  With the 'smart-foo' that it is loudly proclaimed to enable there is zero ambiguity about what the owners expect to achieve and it is exactly this fine granualarity inventory and control of everything (including people.)  Since the same people who own the 5G apparatus own the regulatory agencies (and most of the rest of the governments besides) we simply have giant holes in the understanding of what they are setting up.  We'll pretty much have to wait until they are put into action in order to learn more.

In the mean time, we can and should continue research one the who's and how's of how things got to where they are.  And with the so-called 'covid-19' event it looks more and more like we are actually into what the Christians (the real ones) call the 'beast system.'

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 01:32:32 PM

Gee, that's funny 'cuz you seem interested enough to edit through my writings and (I'm sure by accident) mess up the attribution so people cannot trace back very easily.

In fact there is nothing especially new or novel about almost any of the things I said.  It's the mosaic which is not so often offered.

As soon as the systems are reverse engineered and/or the various research is declassified or leaked by a whistleblower, we'll have better answers.  It's hard to reverse engineer things which have not been released or activated yet.

In the mean time, everything about 5G shrieks means, motive, and opportunity vis-a-vis a part of a population control grid.  With the 'smart-foo' that it is loudly proclaimed to enable there is ambiguity about what the owners expect to achieve.  Since the same people who own the 5G apparatus own the regulatory agencies (and most of the rest of the governments besides) we simply have giant holes in the understanding of what they are setting up.  We'll pretty much have to wait until they are put into action in order to learn more.

In the mean time, we can and should continue research one the who's and how's of how things got to where they are.  And with the so-called 'covid-19' event it looks more and more like we are actually into what the Christians (the real ones) call the 'beast system.'

Again, no double talk please. I asked about as simple a question as could be asked.

I would like to know the frequencies and power of such a death ray.

It's understandable that you would use this subject to introduce six or eight other subjects of interest to you, but you've either got the potential for death rays in 5g or you don't.

In the absence of any answer to my simple question, it's pretty clear that you don't.

So, no death rays.

Darn. I always thought ray guns were cool!
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1994

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 01:47:40 PM

I think that if this technology has any negative impact on human health and the environment, at least such information will be kept secret.

Guys, lately, I've been seeing more and more information on the Internet about exceeding the permissible levels of radiation near the towers. What do you think about that? Did any of you guys measure the radiation background?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2020, 01:53:57 PM

I think that if this technology has any negative impact on human health and the environment, at least such information will be kept secret.

Guys, lately, I've been seeing more and more information on the Internet about exceeding the permissible levels of radiation near the towers. What do you think about that? Did any of you guys measure the radiation background?

This danger is well known to tower climbers. They know they are shortening their life doing their job climbing active antennas. This is part of why they get paid well.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 02:07:43 PM

Again, no double talk please. I asked about as simple a question as could be asked.

It's a bullshit question/demand.  You know it, and so does everyone else.

Here's an analogy.  I'm going to totally ignore the possibility that a suicide bomber even exists because intel cannot tell me to the microgram how much explosive is in how many pouches on his vest.

Yes, suicide bombers have bombed other places before.  Yes, this individual is bragging that he's going to do a certain market.  Yes, he's on the bus and heading that way.  But since your sources could not determine exactly which one of the 5 known vest he strapped on when he was gearing up in the back room, I'm going to ignore that a problem even could exist and not even try to evaluate it.

madnessteat
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 02:08:18 PM

This danger is well known to tower climbers. They know they are shortening their life doing their job climbing active antennas. This is part of why they get paid well.

Then I just don't understand why people still use technologies that slowly kill us all. In my opinion, mobile Internet could well be abandoned.

Unlike mobile communications, fiber optic transmission lines operate over long distances and are completely safe for human health.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 02:13:41 PM

Then I just don't understand why people still use technologies that slowly kill us all. In my opinion, mobile Internet could well be abandoned.

Unlike mobile communications, fiber optic transmission lines operate over long distances and are completely safe for human health.

Microwave transmissions are vastly more practical than fiber optic.  Especially when bouncing things around in space and trying to service rural areas.

The technology really isn't necessarily that much of a problem and it is relatively easy to mitigate the risks that it does pose to a reasonable degree.

The secrecy and lack of oversight is a huge problem, and very possibly a fatal one.  As far as I can tell, the risks and dangers of 5G to humanity 'is not a bug; it's a feature.'  Yes, things are that shady.

madnessteat
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 02:35:22 PM

Microwave transmissions are vastly more practical than fiber optic.  Especially when bouncing things around in space and trying to service rural areas.

The technology really isn't necessarily that much of a problem and it is relatively easy to mitigate the risks that it does pose to a reasonable degree.

The secrecy and lack of oversight is a huge problem, and very possibly a fatal one.  As far as I can tell, the risks and dangers of 5G to humanity 'is not a bug; it's a feature.'  Yes, things are that shady.

I'm not sure about communication with satellites, but there are a huge number of different types of fiber optic cables to provide communication for terrestrial areas for outdoor installation even in frozen ground and subject to fluctuations.

In Russia main fiber-optic communication lines are available practically in all settlements where there is treasury and financial tax service.

So the deployment of 5G in the territory of the whole planet makes me think.

.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 02:47:09 PM

Here is an interview with a Derrick Broze who understands basic science and has studied 5G in detail for years and done a lot of activism around the subject.  I've listened to half of it, and he HAS to spend a bunch of time shooting down the wild theories which mis-represent the scientific literature on the subject.

It's really worth a listen for anyone who wants to understand the 5G issue with both feet on the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAVjQ_NXlCU

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 03:13:26 PM

It's a bullshit question/demand.  You know it, and so does everyone else.

Here's an analogy.  I'm going to totally ignore the possibility that a suicide bomber even exists because intel cannot tell me to the microgram how much explosive is in how many pouches on his vest.

Yes, suicide bombers have bombed other places before.  Yes, this individual is bragging that he's going to do a certain market.  Yes, he's on the bus and heading that way.  But since your sources could not determine exactly which one of the 5 known vest he strapped on when he was gearing up in the back room, I'm going to ignore that a problem even could exist and not even try to evaluate it.

What's bullshit is what you are doing in your response. You're ignoring the very fundamentals and making outrageous claims, then when asked to support them with evidence, you're trying to be clever and avoid answering.

So, there are no death rays from 5G towers.

Thanks.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 03:59:20 PM

Not only that, with direct connection and decoding you actually would surf with light speed.
The only bottle neck is the router decoding, converting and then transmiting radio waves.
Li-Fi is already 9 years old tech, but not rolled out.
Technicaly data can be transmitted at only 27Mhz CB band (Citizens band radio).

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 04:38:37 PM

What's bullshit is what you are doing in your response. You're ignoring the very fundamentals and making outrageous claims, then when asked to support them with evidence, you're trying to be clever and avoid answering.

I never said anything about 'death rays' (although there is actually little doubt in my mind that they could be used to kill people.)

It is well known that a vast amount of research has gone into the manipulation of humans using EMF.  About 20 years ago I read a story about the reporter visiting a research lab for a demo.  She was overcome with grief and started crying for no reason.  Then she was laughing for no reason.

Also I was researching 'voice to skull' technology not long ago.  The technology is very simple.  Energy transmitted by EMF hits the hearing apparatus heating (and thus deforming) it in a waveform emulating an audio signal and thus it is picked up an 'heard' by the brain.  The problem was that in order to hear voices the power levels necessary were 'almost above FCC guidelines.'  So either the guidelines are set pretty high or even the most primitive methods of inducing effects at a distance with EM energy waves is pretty low.

When people start seeing, hearing, and feeling The Messiah there won't be much doubt in my mind about what is going on.  Or when people start doing this to save the earth:

Edit:  Actually ^^^ is just about what the peeps ARE doing with the 'balognavirus scamdemic.'  Go figure.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 06:09:17 PM

I never said anything about 'death rays' (although there is actually little doubt in my mind that they could be used to kill people.)

It is well known that a vast amount of research has gone into the manipulation of humans using EMF. ....

Another set of goal shifting.

I have no interesting in "other similar things."

Just want some numbers of frequencies and power required to use 5G towers as death ray machines.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 06:18:09 PM

I have no interesting in "other similar things."

Just want some numbers of frequencies and power required to use 5G towers as death ray machines.

You should have gotten your ass into the Talpiot program then.  Some guys have what it takes and others do not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: