Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:50:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5G Has Dual Use As A Weapons System  (Read 1427 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 12:03:35 PM

New one,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjTwx55tkxI

As far as I know the burning towers shown near the end are not being blamed on sabotage but are rather operational issues.  It kind of begs the question about whether the things which are blamed on sabotage are just operational incidents.  Also, of course, what kinds of power are they putting into the surroundings if a short circuit could cause this kind of damage.....

So, could it be that those towers actually operate ray guns with precise targeting? People holding a mirror up and shooting those beams right back at the tower is obviously what's happening here.

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 12:49:29 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2020, 02:29:58 PM by tvbcof

...  People holding a mirror up and shooting those beams right back at the tower...

Thanks for the helpful tip on how to sabotage 5G towers Spendulus!  I figured that you were one of the good guys who would help the plebs fight back against the big corporations and governments that we all hate so much when the chips were down.  You must have a yellow vest in your closet, eh?

Say, here is something I just thought of.  I wonder if trying to get a Mylar kite caught on the transceivers would cause any operational problems?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:24:41 PM

...  People holding a mirror up and shooting those beams right back at the tower...

Thanks for the helpful tip on how to sabotage 5G towers Spendulus!  I figured that you were one of the good guys who would help the plebs fight back against the big corporations and governments that we all hate so much when the chips were down.  You must have a yellow vest in your closet, eh?

Say, here is something I just thought of.  I wonder if trying to get a Mylar kite caught on the transceivers would cause any operational problems?

NO PROBLEMA! Here's an even better idea. Just take your handy high power laser, and with exactly the right timing, shoot it at the right crater on the Moon. The crater will focus the beam, and bounce it back and vaporize that nasty little 5G tower!

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 16, 2020, 06:49:48 PM

The 5G study to be released on May 1 (conlusion page 11)
http://www.avaate.org/IMG/pdf/toxicology_letters_pre_proof.pdf

CONCLUSIONS

Wireless radiation offers the promise of improved remote sensing, improved
communications and data transfer, and improved connectivity. Unfortunately, there is a large
body of data from laboratory and epidemiological studies showing that previous and present
generations of wireless networking technology have significant adverse health impacts. Much
of this data was obtained under conditions not reflective of real-life. When real-life
considerations are added, such as 1) including the information content of signals along with 2)
the carrier frequencies, and 3) including other toxic stimuli in combination with the wireless
radiation, the adverse effects associated with wireless radiation are increased substantially.
Superimposing 5G radiation on an already imbedded toxic wireless radiation environment will
exacerbate the adverse health effects already shown to exist. Far more research and testing of
potential 5G health effects under real-life conditions is required before further rollout can be
justified.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2020, 08:41:12 PM

conspiracy nutters actively damaging towers is an actual thing
the story those conspiracy nutter talk about is not a thing
wavelength and wattage (physics) proves how wrong they are

Wait, is that the reason nobody will talk wavelength and watts with me?
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1994

View Profile
April 18, 2020, 08:32:02 PM

It was reported that Britain refused to supply 5G equipment to Chinese technology company Huawei.

Source

In my opinion, this whole story with 5G equipment fits perfectly into the conspiracy theory of the deep state to depersonalize the population of the planet. It's very strange that most people don't notice it.

Today there is information that in Russia deputies of the State Duma signed a law № 896438-7 On the experiment to establish a special regulation to create the necessary conditions for the development and implementation of artificial intelligence technology in the subject of the Russian Federation - the city of federal significance to Moscow and the introduction of changes to Articles 6 and 10 of the Federal Law "On Personal Data".

Source

As they say on the Internet, a digital concentration camp will soon be organized around the world.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2020, 09:38:36 PM

...As they say on the Internet, a digital concentration camp will soon be organized around the world.

Googlag
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 04:19:03 PM

Dr. Buttar talks about the actual health effects of 5G and EM radiation in general in a very real and grounded way @11 minutes.

"Dr Buttar Accuses Fauci, Gates & The Media For Using COVID-19 To Drive Hidden Agenda"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnbf9wccdxE
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 04:41:41 PM

Dr. Buttar talks about the actual health effects of 5G and EM radiation in general in a very real and grounded way @11 minutes.

"Dr Buttar Accuses Fauci, Gates & The Media For Using COVID-19 To Drive Hidden Agenda"

Dude. I want a ray gun. 40 megawatts, handheld, portable.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 04:50:33 PM

How about a 100W ray gun this guy built in his garage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6FbUiiwutQ

Cute how you blur the lines between hard wired and portable systems though in lieu of an actual argument.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 05:04:29 PM

How about a 100W ray gun this guy built in his garage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6FbUiiwutQ

Cute how you blur the lines between hard wired and portable systems though in lieu of an actual argument.

I could settle for that.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 05:23:09 PM

Go out in a lightning storm and hold up a metal pole.  The base units for power are kg*m^2*s^-3.  When lightning strikes the amount of power transferred through, say, a helicopter blade is comparable to the amount of power consumed by the whole rest of the United States combined...for a brief period of time.  Very brief.

As a matter of fact, confusion about the power vs. energy (hint: the ^-3 vs. the ^-2) is the way 'they' in the telcom industry get around the regulations most of which were set a long time ago for different technologies.  They 'average' across a long period of time which does not take into account peak power levels of a pulsed signal.

Think of it this way:

- If over one second I lift you up by the arm to stand on a plank 3 feet above the ground, any problem?  Nope.

- now if I use the same amount of energy but put half the power in in the first 0.005th of the second and half the power in at the last 0.005th of the second, what happens?  You lose your arm.  Ripped right out of the socket.  No difference in the amount of energy applied over the one second time frame.  Big difference in the effect on the body.

When 'they' rightly point out that a smart meter puts out a pretty modest amount of energy over the course of a day and thus it cannot be harmful, they are being deliberately deceptive.  They are not saying that it is in tiny bursts of high magnitude.

You would not even feel an 5.56 round from an AR-15 'assault rifle' if it hit you over the course of a 24 hour period.  If I tried to tell you that it's OK to get shot by one because the total energy is minimal compared to that expended in walking up a flight of stairs I would be being deceptive.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 09:48:39 PM

Go out in a lightning storm and hold up a metal pole.  The base units for power are kg*m^2*s^-3.  When lightning strikes the amount of power transferred through, say, a helicopter blade is comparable to the amount of power consumed by the whole rest of the United States combined...for a brief period of time.  Very brief.

As a matter of fact, confusion about the power vs. energy (hint: the ^-3 vs. the ^-2) is the way 'they' in the telcom industry get around the regulations most of which were set a long time ago for different technologies.  They 'average' across a long period of time which does not take into account peak power levels of a pulsed signal.

Think of it this way:

- If over one second I lift you up by the arm to stand on a plank 3 feet above the ground, any problem?  Nope.

- now if I use the same amount of energy but put half the power in in the first 0.005th of the second and half the power in at the last 0.005th of the second, what happens?  You lose your arm.  Ripped right out of the socket.  No difference in the amount of energy applied over the one second time frame.  Big difference in the effect on the body.

When 'they' rightly point out that a smart meter puts out a pretty modest amount of energy over the course of a day and thus it cannot be harmful, they are being deliberately deceptive.  They are not saying that it is in tiny bursts of high magnitude.

You would not even feel an 5.56 round from an AR-15 'assault rifle' if it hit you over the course of a 24 hour period.  If I tried to tell you that it's OK to get shot by one because the total energy is minimal compared to that expended in walking up a flight of stairs I would be being deceptive.

Wow, that's really scary. So if we take apart one of the 5g transceivers, we are going to see some very big capacitors within very specific time constants.

Oh...wait...we don't...
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2020, 07:35:58 AM

https://www.rfglobalnet.com/doc/fixed-wireless-communications-at-60ghz-unique-0001
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 08:18:22 AM

Wow, that's really scary. So if we take apart one of the 5g transceivers, we are going to see some very big capacitors within very specific time constants.

Oh...wait...we don't...

It wasn't meant to be 'scary'.  It was meant to help people like you not embarrass yourself by not understanding the difference between power and energy.

For the record, here is a weaponized mm wave device compared to the kind of gear which is up on a tower.  I guess that since you don't see any capacitors with 'very specific time constants' then they don't exist in either system, right?

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 12:25:51 PM

Oh...wait...we don't...

It wasn't meant to be 'scary'.  It was meant to help people like you not embarrass yourself by not understanding the difference between power and energy.
I'm probably good with assuming that joule vs watt is somewhere around the 8th grade level that I've restricted myself to using on this forum.
xen1oph

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 12:44:19 PM

The biggest secret is that many conspiracy theories (except flat earth) are true (of course, not all, but much of it)
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 01:01:34 PM

The biggest secret is that many conspiracy theories (except flat earth) are true (of course, not all, but much of it)

The lifecycle of most 'conspiracy theories':

First, it appears laughable; second, it is fought against; third, it is considered self-evident.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 03:48:12 PM

The lifecycle of most 'conspiracy theories':

First, it appears laughable; second, it is fought against; third, it is considered self-evident.

All Hail The Reptilians (including their Leader Barbara Streisand)!
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2020, 05:40:44 PM

All Hail The Reptilians (including their Leader Barbara Streisand)!

Streisand is clearly only a mecha-reptilian who died in her quest for The Diamond of Pantheos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: