Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:51:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5G Has Dual Use As A Weapons System  (Read 1427 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 03:54:17 PM

I recently heard this breakdown of exactly why this system is a danger that I thought was quite eloquent and does a good job getting past the "conspiracy theory" aura around this discussion and covering factually possible application.

Can it kill mosquitos?

If you have enough antennas up, and enough power, it is literally capable of sterilizing the entire surface of the Earth down to the bacteria. So I would put that down as a yes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 05:10:41 PM

I recently heard this breakdown of exactly why this system is a danger that I thought was quite eloquent and does a good job getting past the "conspiracy theory" aura around this discussion and covering factually possible application.

Can it kill mosquitos?

If you have enough antennas up, and enough power, it is literally capable of sterilizing the entire surface of the Earth down to the bacteria. So I would put that down as a yes.

Absolutely terrifying.  And to think at first I thought the headaches I experienced when I was next to my wi-fi router was just a coincidence.  I also stopped microwaving my food, although not sure how much that really matters.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 13, 2019, 09:29:49 PM

The Colosseum?  Starting to remind me of the movie C.O.L.O.S.S.U.S. - Colossus: The Forbin Project (1970).

The Military Wants AI to Manage America's Airwaves

Using a massive simulator dubbed the Colosseum, DARPA is experimenting with AI that manages radio spectrum.

In the internet era you'd be hard pressed to find a more valuable resource than radio spectrum. Technically owned by the public, US spectrum is managed by the government (the FCC and NTIA), then doled out to corporations via license auction. These licenses grant leasers the exclusive rights to use the frequencies for wireless or radio communications.

Due to the laws of physics, there's only so much wireless spectrum available. And much of it isn't suitable for use for modern wireless communications, either because transmissions at many frequencies can't travel very far, or can't penetrate things like building walls.

With wireless spectrum usage growing at a rate of 50 percent per year thanks to the rise of the mobile internet, engineers have turned to spectrum sharing and frequency-hopping techniques to more efficiently utilize this limited resource.

But given that governments, consumers, and corporations are all vying for a slice of the pie, coordinating this massive spectrum sharing effort (while avoiding interference) may prove too complicated for mere mortals.

Enter the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, or DARPA. For two years, DARPA has been conducting what it calls its Spectrum Collaboration Challenge to develop AI-managed radios that can help users share spectrum far more efficiently.

At the heart of DARPA's AI experiments sits what the agency calls the Colosseum, a massive radio-frequency testbed designed to simulate real-world spectrum use.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2019, 09:33:56 PM

Can it kill mosquitos?

Absolutely terrifying.  And to think at first I thought the headaches I experienced when I was next to my wi-fi router was just a coincidence.  I also stopped microwaving my food, although not sure how much that really matters.

I want to make it clear that this is not simply a "side effect" of the technology, but rather a "dual use" application. The hardware physically has the potential to be used in this way. While there are plenty of reasons to question the health effects of 5G as it is intended to be used, this would not be the immediate result.
DigitalCyberius

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:10:47 AM

With higher frequencies you can generate almost any lower frequency you want.  5G is way up in the 80 Ghz range.

Tom Wheeler, Obama's FCC, promised (or threatened) that 'rural areas will not be left out of the 5G revolution' which is to happen ASAP.  Just recently there has been a huge push to get 'smartmeters' out to my area which is so rural that it doesn't even have cell service.  Lots of resistance, and every strong-arm procedure was used to facilitate the change-over.  It's pretty fishy to be honest.

I hypothesize that these devices and others like them are programmable units which could generate pretty much any wave-form they are programed to create.  I further hypothesize that they, like any other networked computer, are hackable (and probably have a ton of back-doors wired in to boot.)  So, what we have here is a potential weapons system which anyone (could be blamed for) turning into a weapon which effects almost everyone in the country saved for a few people who happened to be out on a hike or something.

I did not reject my smart-meter, but I published in public form that as a condition to emplacement of the device I specifically reserve the right to destroy the device it starts producing harm to me, my visitors, or any of the biota on my property.

Good, and also be ware, because I've heard some people can be more sensitive to smart meters and 5G than others (at least with immediately realizing its effects), the danger seems to be more long-ish term, as to how it could affect the body. I will make a reply to the main post in a bit with some collected articles and presentations on the subject.
DigitalCyberius

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 04:23:09 AM

5G is not looking so good from what I've heard. I heard a story of a woman who nearly died (I think) from working with and within close proximity to the technology, but I don't remember the link. Here's some collected articles and presentations on the subject:

Frightening Frequencies: The Dangers Of 5G & What You Can Do About Them
https://eluxemagazine.com/magazine/dangers-of-5g/

Health Risks of Having a 5G Network
https://www.shieldyourbody.com/2018/08/health-risks-of-having-a-5g-network/

Why 5G Cell Towers Are More Dangerous
https://www.radiationhealthrisks.com/5g-cell-towers-dangerous/

Top 20 Facts On 5G: What You Need To Know About 5G Wireless And “Small” Cells
https://ehtrust.org/key-issues/cell-phoneswireless/5g-internet-everything/20-quick-facts-what-you-need-to-know-about-5g-wireless-and-small-cells/

Radiation 5G antennas restricted: uncertainty about danger to public health
https://www.jrseco.com/radiation-5g-antennas-restricted-uncertainty-about-danger-to-public-health/

5G Health Harm
http://www.electrosensitivity.co/5g-health-harm.html 

Wireless wake-up call | Jeromy Johnson | TEDxBerkeley
https://youtu.be/F0NEaPTu9oI

5G Danger Interview Kevin Mottus A Wireless Radiation Whistleblower - altermedicine.org
https://youtu.be/YG-_nbAh7R4

How The 5G Rollout Might Crush Our Health And What To Do About It - Nicolas Pineault
https://youtu.be/moUhDwR6vxY

They Do NOT Want You Seeing This! - 5G Death Towers Exposed
https://youtu.be/9y1NRNF3Sm0

EMF's and How to Detox them with Nicolas Pineault
https://youtu.be/GZODcBWqCa4

https://bioinitiative.org/

Have a good day!
The Cyberius team.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 05:59:22 AM

$40/mo/meter is the fee for not having one in my area.

The things don't even work and they still have to read them manually anyway, but still they are using effectively extortion to get them installed.  Kinda makes a guy wonder if there is not some other reason why they want this infrastructure in place.  But even imaging such a thing would be a 'conspiracy theory' and we don't want to be conspiracy theorists now do we?

Smart Readers read inductive reactive power as well as your regular power draw. Its an excuse to bill you more.

Run the numbers yourself about wave properties before you go off and running taking your valid concerns about 80Ghz 5G and making it less credible with the "wifi conspiracy".
Wifi's energy is too low to do any harm. Anyone that tries to spin it another way is trying to start paranoia just for the sake of a laugh. Don't listen to me or anyone else, just calculate whether the waves can penetrate skin or are the right size/have enough energy to ionize.

If wifi is scary, avoid running electricity through copper wires in your home, bananas, the sun, and granite counter tops at all costs. Theres a lot of natural atmospheric radiation, sleeping with a wifi router next to your bed is many orders of magnitude less exposure than taking a walk outside.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:58:23 AM

$40/mo/meter is the fee for not having one in my area.

The things don't even work and they still have to read them manually anyway, but still they are using effectively extortion to get them installed.  Kinda makes a guy wonder if there is not some other reason why they want this infrastructure in place.  But even imaging such a thing would be a 'conspiracy theory' and we don't want to be conspiracy theorists now do we?

Smart Readers read inductive reactive power as well as your regular power draw. Its an excuse to bill you more.

Run the numbers yourself about wave properties before you go off and running taking your valid concerns about 80Ghz 5G and making it less credible with the "wifi conspiracy".
Wifi's energy is too low to do any harm. Anyone that tries to spin it another way is trying to start paranoia just for the sake of a laugh. Don't listen to me or anyone else, just calculate whether the waves can penetrate skin or are the right size/have enough energy to ionize.

If wifi is scary, avoid running electricity through copper wires in your home, bananas, the sun, and granite counter tops at all costs. Theres a lot of natural atmospheric radiation, sleeping with a wifi router next to your bed is many orders of magnitude less exposure than taking a walk outside.

As I found above, 'voice-to-skull' using microwave radiation to heat the tissues in one's head enough so that the thermal expansion is detectable by the auditory apparatus is possible with power levels 'approaching' what is currently considered the 'maximum safe exposure.

By it's very design 5G follows you around personally.  It targets individuals, or at least the devices associated with individuals, with directed 'lobes' of energy.

I would say that if you suddenly start hearing or 'sensing' voices from whatever God you have, or from aliens, or from your dead relative, keep in mind (if you can) that a system which technically could produce just such an effect has already been deployed.  Don't run and throw yourself off a cliff just because you were so instructed, or if by doing so you are promised an end to some burning pain or whatever.

But don't worry...the regulatory agencies and your beloved big-brother will be looking out for you.  Check out the attorney for the public utility commission:  https://youtu.be/B5y4Nhn6J5M?t=70

Funny thing:  In some other research, I noticed that Tom Wheeler's services as head of the FCC were honored by Chabad-Lubavitch

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2020, 07:42:49 PM

Considering some of the discussion regarding Wuhan being the first place to roll out 5G in China, I thought it might be an appropriate time to resurrect this thread. Resonance is very powerful, and 5G allows for a tremendous amount of dual use cases which are capable of achieving many biological effects, which includes exacerbating or mimicking symptoms of diseases. The strong resistance to allowing China to have control of these systems and deploy them internationally is for very good reason. They are effectively a duel use communication, total surveillance, and weapon system.
geornis

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2020, 08:08:59 PM

Everything is simple. Any unnatural electromagnetic radiation is harmful to human health. This was scientifically proven back in the 70s, but few people spoke widely about it, because it is controlled by large organizations that provide us with the Internet, mobile communications and more. Radiations come in different capacities. For example, a phone that is near your ear while talking on the phone - causes brain cancer (I won’t chew you, just read about it, this is official research), Wi-Fi is hundreds of times more dangerous than cellular communications, although we use it every day. 5G is even more dangerous than 4G. Therefore, there is so much talk about it. Because it makes no sense to push the field strength even higher. People try to tell other people about it, but many just laugh at it. No need to rush into a panic, just study everything about the effect of electromagnetic radiation on a person, and you will understand everything yourself.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 07:35:02 AM

Differant frequencies have different effects.
We know microwave ovens work because oxygen atoms vibrate at 2.4Ghz, friction creates heat.  No-one will sit in it find out if its healty.
We know at 60Ghz oxygen atoms O2 rotate and seperate, consequently starving the body
https://www.rfglobalnet.com/doc/fixed-wireless-communications-at-60ghz-unique-0001
https://mega.nz/#!vHolRRTa!DDid2zJhtSIxtMJufMCr28Sud7BRTlTXTL5SHOJMi4g
WE know 95Ghz is a weapon.

...Hz, khz, Mgz, Ghz, THz..... (Visible light ~ 500 THz)   The shorter wavelenghts more like akin to a beam than wave.
Enjoy resonance frequencies from 100hz to 6051hz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvJAgrUBF4w

With phased-array antennas they certainly do.  One aspect of 'MIMO'.  That's part of the promise of the wonderful 5G that 'the market is demanding' so that they can get a HD Netflix movie downloaded to their phone in 2 seconds.

Of course to form a beam you need a target.  Don't forget to keep your cell phone with you at all times, people.  When Gates gets his ID2020 tags installed it won't be so important.

---

Edit:  The MIMO stuff and beam forming phased array antennas are actually kind of interesting with respect to the 6 foot 'social distancing' conversation.

MIMO is supposed to follow your phone around as an individual device.  That means that specific waveforms could be directed at unique individuals.  I mean technically that is possible.  Not that it's necessarily being done.  Yet.

I'll tell you, though, that if I do start feeling unusual, the first thing I'll do will be to get rid of my phone.  Or more accurately, keep it even farther away from me than I normally do.  I never was a big fan of these devices (even though I worked in the industry) and usually don't have the thing on me or near me.  Most of my interaction with the internet is via wired devices.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 07:43:13 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 04:32:49 PM by TECSHARE

It is absolutely possible, they are designed to redirect the radio beam at your device directly. That is why they need to install so many of them all over the place so they can get a clear line of sight. I wonder, what do you think you could do if you say took a whole grid of these devices and had them all focus on a single point at high power? I am sure it is nothing...

Speaking of tracking, once the 5G grid is in place you wont need to be chipped or carry your phone. There will be literally not a moment that you won't be tracked with extreme accuracy within the range of these devices. They can even use it to map detailed internal maps of homes, businesses, and other structures. They can use it to identify you via your unique DNA resonant frequency. Why do you think they have been hoovering up everyone's DNA samples like mad? I wonder if those CCP virus tests will be sequenced for DNA...
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 08:08:55 AM

5G = Damn effective example rigis connection purpose.

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 08:50:52 AM

just to highlight some flaws

a kitchen microwave cooker uses intrared electromagnetic waves for the actual cooking. which are completely different than communication radio waves.

the radiowaves a kitchen cooker also uses is actually to disrupt and interfere with the electromagnetic waves to reduce potential of electromagnetic waves leaching out of the oven.

.. but hey. maybe if certain conspiracy trolls actually done some research they would be more afraid of things that emit infrared electromagnetic waves. not radiowaves.

ill dum it down as much as i can until i think it will get through to you lot
electromagnetic waves/infrared is light waves in the spectrum beyond the range the human eye can sense
radiowaves are sound waves in the spectrum beyond the range the human ear can sense

sound and light.. are different

.. have a nice day, its been fun debunking silly fools

That is some of the stupidest shit I have seen from you for a while. Microwaves are used for communications. You might know the device. It is called a cell phone. LOL! "radio waves are sound waves"

What does being able to see the radiation have to do with anything? Are you just stringing together random factoids you remember from grade school along with the rest of your senseless rambling? Yes, sound and light are different. Have this cookie, put your helmet back on and go and play in the back yard so you don't embarrass us in front of the neighbors. Feel free to keep pretending you have any clue what you are talking about if you want to get completely obliterated. I could use a laugh.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 08:57:04 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2020, 09:24:48 AM by franky1

your comparing the same wavelength of radio. to that of say a microwave oven.
then trying to infer that the 5g is as bad as say gamma radiation.. all becuase you think its all the same 'waves'

thats like trying to compare hearing someone someone slapping you vs seeing someone slapping there own face to facepalm you

they are not in the same field/range
the part that gives you a suntan is not the same as the part that lets you hear birds chirping

you seem to be trying to mix things up by thinking and making it seem like all waves can kill
sorry but they dont

different waves have different features and usage and limitations and different effects on objects, sensors and the human body
whats next. tell us to be afraid of hearing a women orgasm near your ear and to distance from any sexual contact??

dont go down that crazy talk road, it wont play out in your favour

and dont get me started on the whole wattage and distance and reflective nature of a kitchen microwave vs that used in 5g.. you will lose again.

screw it ill save the long drawn out comedy
kitchen microwave is 700w+ for a distance of 6inch effective(centre of 12" area) which is in a sealed unit to reflect the waves
if you ever tried to heat something at 100w.. is the same as you putting your hand on it and using your body heat.. yep human body emits 100w and you can only really feel it if you are touching it.

5g uses .. guess.. 100w
so putting phone to face is the same risk as putting your face against a womans chest

have fun. but if your really worried.. just dont hug a cellular tower poll.. instead find a lady and hug her.. for many many reasons it will be better for you.. but none of the reasons are about 'cooking you' via data transmissions

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 09:58:39 AM

What does being able to see the radiation have to do with anything? Are you just stringing together random factoids you remember from grade school along with the rest of your senseless rambling? ...

Franky1 seems very much like a sort of a white-noise-bot.

It doesn't seem like the same person I remember from a some years ago, so it seems possible that some programmer or group bought the account.  Yes, it happens.

The content itself sometimes starts out with a basic sentence or two which are in context with the post to which the response is directed, but it inevitably veers off into large amounts of unrelated and largely illegible spam.

At this point I don't ever really bother to even attempt to read the unformulated text.  If I spot something I can use as a fulcrum to make a point I wish to make I'll sometimes take it, but it's pointless to try to make any sense of it as a coherent body of work because it is not.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 10:22:36 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2020, 11:13:03 AM by franky1

i write like this to dumb it down TO YOUR LEVEL

its obvious you do not spend time learning how things really work. so i guess that you must have some learning difficulty.
if you cannot even comprehend a dumbed down version. then it explains alot

to reply to below
i use techshares stupidity against him.. he calls me out.. doesnt realise that was the point of my reverse psychology
here
your comparing the same wavelength of radio. to that of say a microwave oven.
then trying to infer that the 5g is as bad as say gamma radiation.. all becuase you think its all the same 'waves'

thats like trying to compare hearing someone someone slapping you vs seeing someone slapping there own face to facepalm you

they are not in the same field/range

im explaining they are not the same.. where as he thinks they are. thus he is the idiot

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 10:52:57 AM

[thinks sound is part of the EM spectrum]

[calls other people dumb]
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 11:05:35 AM
Last edit: April 08, 2020, 11:42:18 AM by Tash

5G is not just one fequency. The 2.4, 5 and 60 gigahertz (GHz) frequency bands are unlicensed spectrum bands thats why Mobile Network Operators like to used it. It costs billions to buy a licensed spectrum band, without it the only option is to use unlicensed bands.
A low frequency like 600 MHz, is slower but has a longer reach can penetrade walls better and does not loose conection as fast when it rains.
In US:
T-Mobile: T-Mobile uses use low-band spectrum (600 MHz) as well as mid-band spectrum.
Verizon: Verizon's 5G Ultra Wideband network uses millimeter waves, specifically 28 GHz and 39 GHz.
AT&T: AT&T's use millimeter wave spectrum for dense areas and mid and low-spectrum for rural and suburban locations.
Sprint: Sprint  three spectrum bands: 800 MHz, 1.9 GHz and 2.5 GHz.

60 gigahertz = 0.5 centimetres in wavelength (3/16)
2.4 gigahertz = 12.5  cm lenght of wave ( 5 inch)
600 megahertz = 50 cm  (19.69 inches)
30 Hz (low frequency) has a wavelength of 10,000 km (over 6,000 miles) while 300 GHz (high frequency) is just 0.0009993081933333 meter (1 milimeter)

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 10:10:42 PM

Why editing and deleting posts Franky? Afraid people might find out how big of a fucking moron you are thinking that sound is on the EM spectrum? Maybe you should shut the fuck up and let people with an education surpassing the grade school level talk among themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: