Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:51:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5G Has Dual Use As A Weapons System  (Read 1427 times)
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4453

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 10:50:10 PM

Why editing and deleting posts Franky? Afraid people might find out how big of a fucking moron you are thinking that sound is on the EM spectrum? Maybe you should shut the fuck up and let people with an education surpassing the grade school level talk among themselves.

here we go again

one minute you cry that i tell you that light and sound have different features, and efects, one you see one you hear, they have different strength's and distances and require different energy levels

they are in totally different class of spectrum. its as if you think everything runs on the same fequency, where light, sound and gamma radiation are the same

one more time they are NOT
there are many factors that make each class of the spectrum different from each other.

however if you want to think light and sound are the same. then the voices in your head must be giving you 3rd degree burns

funnier part.
i said they were different. you quoted me saying they were different. my post got deleted..
but you forgot to edit your quote in the process.

i have been saying all along they are on different scales with different features all along.
YOU are the one that thinks its all the same

you just that stupid you cant even keep your narrative straight

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2020, 11:05:39 PM

Why editing and deleting posts Franky? Afraid people might find out how big of a fucking moron you are thinking that sound is on the EM spectrum? Maybe you should shut the fuck up and let people with an education surpassing the grade school level talk among themselves.

here we go again

one minute you cry that i tell you that light and sound have different features, and efects, one you see one you hear, they have different strength's and distances and require different energy levels

they are in totally different class of spectrum. its as if you think everything runs on the same fequency, where light, sound and gamma radiation are the same

one more time they are NOT
there are many factors that make each class of the spectrum different from each other.

however if you want to think light and sound are the same. then the voices in your head must be giving you 3rd degree burns

funnier part.
i said they were different. you quoted me saying they were different. my post got deleted..
but you forgot to edit your quote in the process.

i have been saying all along they are on different scales with different features all along.
YOU are the one that thinks its all the same

you just that stupid you cant even keep your narrative straight

Sure, your on topic post just "got deleted". Cool story bro xD

Why should I edit your stupidity out of my quotes? I never once said they were all the same, not that science, facts, or reality are any hindrance to your willful ignorance. I never even said anything approaching what you are claiming. Maybe this time you can tell us all about how if you walk off the edge of the cliff you remain suspended until the moment you look down.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2020, 11:40:08 PM

funny that
even funnier was in the process of whomever delete it.. they didnt remember that they quoted me with the original content.
why...
because if they realised it they would see i am the one saying that radio waves and microwaves and light and gamma are not the same

but how about you stick with your "horizontal" 2 dimensional way of thinking. but atleast get your story straight.

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 12:19:31 AM

Another one - http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/News/280495-2020-04-08-uk-activists-burn-down-cell-phone-masts-after-internet-report.htm. Anybody got instructions for how to do it?

5G Towers Are Being Burned All Over The World

We are being attacked on several fronts by the powers that should not be. THEY are contaminating our food, water, air and medications to weaken us and extract our life's earnings through medical expenses. With the roll-out of 5G, which is accelerating during their plandemic, THEY are irradiating and further deteriorating the bodies and minds of people. Now their bioweapon is maiming and killing the most physically compromised in polluted cities with 5G as a possible contributing factor.

As stated in my recent article, "For Your Convenience, Safety And Enslavement – How To Stop It":

The last big hurdle (for your complete enslavement) is the needed bandwidth, which 5G will provide. That is why it's so important to THEM, regardless of health consequences. There are too many people anyway, according to those giving all this "convenience" and "safety" to you, good and hard.

Destruction of 5G towers is already happening and becoming more common in recent months. This is now a growing vector of rebellion against THEM, the global financial elite with the government tools and large corporations they own. 5G is a keystone which can be knocked out before THEY can complete their population control system on top of it.

My last post as a point of interest, "How to Destroy 5G Cell Phone Towers", was very popular and an indication of the strength of this sentiment. Another possible variation they didn't mention in that article is the use of a large Molotov with styrofoam added to make it stick to the cable bundle at the critical place where it turns upward.

It costs up to about $500,000 USD to repair the damage from a severe 5G tower fire. If enough are taken out in a short time, it might bankrupt some of the deeply indebted telecom companies. Their customers are now unable to pay their phone bills because of the economic collapse. Also, they won't be able to repair them for lack of enough personnel and a shortage of parts due to their plandemic and trade war. Those self imposed weaknesses may be used against THEM.

See the original post HERE for several videos of what is already happening to 5G towers around the world as this rebellion is just now ramping up. The original video titles are used to help with searches. The IPFS forever address for each is provided, in case the GooTube censors take these links down. Please use the IPFS links to help seed them across the distributed node network.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 01:23:07 AM

just prove how insane the freeman cult are
willing to destroy property without knowing why. just because they read it on a blog

whats next, realising humans emit more wattage then a cell phone. and the light reflecting off a womans face is higher frequency than 5g.. thus you go on a crusade of murdering people??
i only ask because that seems like the style of how you lot act recently

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 01:44:28 AM

... the style of how you lot act recently

What does "you lot act" even mean?

I have been noticing about you that you answer the wrong questions a lot. Is it that you don't even understand what people mean by what they say?

The video in the article I listed, above, was simply meant as info for people to see some of what is going on regarding this topic.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 01:45:29 AM

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 01:51:01 AM

Actually, it works a little differently than you picture. But the basic idea is right-on.

Cool

tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 03:29:31 AM

I'm pretty dubious about the 'towers burning' media reports.  Why?

For one thing, I doubt that the towers are very flammable.  Most people struggle to light a BBQ.

For another thing, I have hypothesized for many years that infrastructure protection would be a weak link in a terrestrial based EMF control grid.  One would have to spend a great amount protecting it, but it's hard to justify absent a reason.  Solution?  Create a reason of course.

---

If people were serious about 'attacking' 5G (and other EMF-based weapons systems) they would 1) Figure out how to detect and log power levels and waveform patterns, and 2) have a cooperative and open-source monitoring framework so the 'excursions' and other assaults were provable.

Such a system is supposed to be an incorrectly thought to be the job of regulatory agencies such as the FCC.  It's as obvious as the nose on one's face that they are completely captured and are effectively the biggest lobbying organizations for the corporations (corp/gov).  Ordinary people should just do it themselves.

I will tell you in my research on the topic test equipment is extraordinarily expensive for analysis in the over 8Ghz frequency ranges.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 08:21:23 AM

and just like the 'corona cure' myths that end up as a chemical sales pitch
the '5G kills myth' ends up being a few guys selling expensive sensors.

it reminds me of them ghost hunters. who tell a story then sell a sensor and calling it a ghost detector

im just waiting for badecker to turn up with the 'you just dont know unless you by my ectoplasm detector featured on TV's as the best ghost detector that works near 5G'

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 09, 2020, 10:30:43 AM

No person, no animal, no bird, no insect and no plant on Earth will be able to avoid exposure, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
" 200 billion transmitting objects "
https://www.smart-safe.com/blogs/news/petition-26-000-scientists-oppose-5g-roll-out

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 08:00:30 AM

No person, no animal, no bird, no insect and no plant on Earth will be able to avoid exposure, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
" 200 billion transmitting objects "
https://www.smart-safe.com/blogs/news/petition-26-000-scientists-oppose-5g-roll-out
5G networks will be deployed and your FUD won't even delay this process. And once it will be done, there is a high probability that successful deployment will be marked by your disappearance just like it always happen with adepts of strange "theories" after failing to admit own failures.

There are others of your kind, though. For example, those who are declaring that tetracycline hydrochloride works solely because it contains chlorine and therefore claiming that chlorine dioxide should be used instead.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 11:39:48 AM

Actually, it goes way beyond this. Consider chemtrails. ...

There are no chemtrails.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 12:22:44 PM

Microwave/Nanowave technology Weapons
https://youtu.be/IDoLPD3XfDU
part2
https://youtu.be/fOUZgIObvCI
part3
https://youtu.be/KOXdAuMFXxU

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 12:23:07 PM

Actually, it goes way beyond this. Consider chemtrails. ...

There are no chemtrails.

SRM.  By this time it is admitted to be 'a thing' although it has been pretty obvious to a lot of us who bothered to look up into the sky for quite a few years now.

As usual with these things, there is almost zero chance of independently analyzing the project as a whole, or specific aspects of it.  'They' (creepy technocrats like Dr. Keith who make a person's skin crawl) could put literally anything into the dust that they are 'experimenting' with and there would be no way for almost anyone to know it.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 01:05:27 PM

I would appreciate it if we could get back on topic, but to put this debate to rest...

https://www.seeker.com/earth/climate/harvard-researchers-are-preparing-to-geoengineer-the-atmosphere
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 01:33:01 PM

I would appreciate it if we could get back on topic, but to put this debate to rest...

https://www.seeker.com/earth/climate/harvard-researchers-are-preparing-to-geoengineer-the-atmosphere

Spraying metallic particles into the atmosphere may very well be related to efforts to introduce EMF energy in mm frequencies into the environment.  These particles are absolutely certain to enter the breathing apparatus of almost any creature which needs to respirate.

So too could be 'protocols' whereby AAHSA nanometer sized particles of aluminum salts are introduced into the bloodstream (along with detergents) on the first day of life only to be ingested by macrophages and transported across the blood-brain barrier into the glial cells and neurons.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 03:06:03 PM

Spraying metallic particles into the atmosphere may very well be related to efforts to introduce EMF energy in mm frequencies into the environment.  These particles are absolutely certain to enter the breathing apparatus of almost any creature which needs to respirate.

So too could be 'protocols' whereby AAHSA nanometer sized particles of aluminum salts are introduced into the bloodstream (along with detergents) on the first day of life only to be ingested by macrophages and transported across the blood-brain barrier into the glial cells and neurons.

None of that is happening.

Not one bit of anything in your post is real.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 03:52:35 PM

Spraying metallic particles into the atmosphere may very well be related to efforts to introduce EMF energy in mm frequencies into the environment.  These particles are absolutely certain to enter the breathing apparatus of almost any creature which needs to respirate.

It absolutely is.  This paper is more about the problems with IL-6 activation and brain development, but it describes the mechanism by which aluminum adjuvants in vaccines are demonstrably transported to the brain tissue with links to the research proving this.  The interesting thing is that at higher doses the aluminum is captured locally in granulomas and stays near the injection site.  At lower doses it tends to be transported by macrophages.

http://vaccinepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/Autism-and-aluminum-adjuvants-in-vaccines-1.pdf

This paper also doesn't diferentiate between simpler aluminum salts used by some manufacturers and Merck's AAHSA.  I know for pretty much a fact that the technology was licensed to at least the Korean giant LG and has been mis-labeled as simply Aluminum Hydroxide and only recently have the come clean and admitted that it is Amorphous Aluminum Hydroxyphosphate Sulfate Adjuvant.  The reason I know this is that when they had my daughter to themselves in the back room they pumped this shit into her in spite of an agreement with the doctor not to do so so I studied the shit out of it.

I'll also note that my daughter declined in various ways from about age 4 to 6 weeks when the next rounds of vaccines were scheduled according to 'the schedule.'  We didn't get any, and at week 7 she was a whole different baby and has been well above her milestones since.  I think the schedule is designed mostly so that parents never see their kid in a normal state.

---

TS:  It is very possible that this subject has a great deal to do with 5G and the way it can be used when it is brought on-line.

It is critical to understand that the towers only put out:

a) what the electronics are capable of and

b) what the code which runs the hardware instructs it to put out.

There is no reason at all to expect that the ill effects would be seen when the phased array antennas are switched on and people are downloading Netflix movies in seconds.

There is also no reason to believe that the electronics would not be able to be used as a weapon whenever whoever controls the code (be it a telecom corporation, the military, or a hacker who found a back-door) decides to make it happen.

I don't know why nobody seems to mention this since it is pretty elementary.  The only thing which makes SDR such as GNURadio 'legal' is that a block of code which does manipulations on some frequency bands is commented out.  Uncommenting a few lines and recompiling the software takes all of 10 seconds.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 04:25:34 PM

It absolutely is.  This paper is more about the problems with IL-6 activation and brain development, but it describes the mechanism by which aluminum adjuvants in vaccines are demonstrably transported to the brain tissue with links to the research proving this.  The interesting thing is that at higher doses the aluminum is captured locally in granulomas and stays near the injection site.  At lower doses it tends to be transported by macrophages.

http://vaccinepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/Autism-and-aluminum-adjuvants-in-vaccines-1.pdf

This paper also doesn't diferentiate between simpler aluminum salts used by some manufacturers and Merck's AAHSA.  I know for pretty much a fact that the technology was licensed to at least the Korean giant LG and has been mis-labeled as simply Aluminum Hydroxide and only recently have the come clean and admitted that it is Amorphous Aluminum Hydroxyphosphate Sulfate Adjuvant.  The reason I know this is that when they had my daughter to themselves in the back room they pumped this shit into her in spite of an agreement with the doctor not to do so so I studied the shit out of it.

I'll also note that my daughter declined in various ways from about age 4 to 6 weeks when the next rounds of vaccines were scheduled according to 'the schedule.'  We didn't get any, and at week 7 she was a whole different baby and has been well above her milestones since.  I think the schedule is designed mostly so that parents never see their kid in a normal state.

---

TS:  It is very possible that this subject has a great deal to do with 5G and the way it can be used when it is brought on-line.

It is critical to understand that the towers only put out:

a) what the electronics are capable of and

b) what the code which runs the hardware instructs it to put out.

There is no reason at all to expect that the ill effects would be seen when the phased array antennas are switched on and people are downloading Netflix movies in seconds.

There is also no reason to believe that the electronics would not be able to be used as a weapon whenever whoever controls the code (be it a telecom corporation, the military, or a hacker who found a back-door) decides to make it happen.

I don't know why nobody seems to mention this since it is pretty elementary.  The only thing which makes SDR such as GNURadio 'legal' is that a block of code which does manipulations on some frequency bands is commented out.  Uncommenting a few lines and recompiling the software takes all of 10 seconds.

Youtube search on "Dr. Chris Exley aluminum and silica water."

A good Dr. Exley talk is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju4-lKwQ4ak.

Confirms what tvbcof is saying about aluminum in the brain.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: