Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:18:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5G Has Dual Use As A Weapons System  (Read 1427 times)
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 08:47:05 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2020, 09:25:07 PM by Balthazar

First, it appears laughable; second, it is fought against; third, it is considered self-evident.
Typical example of text written by a person suffering from alcohol-associated paranoia.
I know what I'm talking about, seen these people few times. Some imagined themselves to be the Pope, others found an "evidence" for existence of aliens or a "proof" that their wifes are cheating on them with their own children... All these 5G stories are no different.

Unfortunately, this condition is widely considered as permanent because less than 15% of patients may be actually cured. You may ease their suffering using neuroleptic drugs but eventually these drugs stop working.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 10:11:33 PM

The lifecycle of most 'conspiracy theories':

First, it appears laughable; second, it is fought against; third, it is considered self-evident.

Typical example of text written by a person suffering from alcohol-associated paranoia.
I know what I'm talking about, seen these people few times. Some imagined themselves to be the Pope, others found an "evidence" for existence of aliens or a "proof" that their wifes are cheating on them with their own children... All these 5G stories are no different.

Unfortunately, this condition is widely considered as permanent because less than 15% of patients may be actually cured. You may ease their suffering using neuroleptic drugs but eventually these drugs stop working.

You are deep in the 'fought against' phase.

You are welcome to pick any particular thing I've said about 5G and challenge it.  Similarly, you are welcome to argue that any one of the possibilities that I've presented is impossible for technical or other reasons.  Probably you won't because you cannot.  Probably you'll realize when you try to do so that you will look like a fool.

You seem a lot like so many who have been conditioned to be dedicated to your tribe in corp/gov and do not take any challenge to them lightly.  Lots of so-called 'normies' are like this.  You guys can be recognized by your propensity to violently lash out at any challenges to 'orthodox' ideas which conflict with your training and do so without any detail specific to a perceived insult.  It's kind of funny to watch.

Spendulus's tactic when someone messes with his masters is to demand that one produce classified information/data and if unable then it is verboten to think about a possibility at all.

I'm sorry to report that Big Brother does not love either of you two.  Being a groveling lackey is probably as disusing to Him as it is to anyone else.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 10:41:43 PM

...Spendulus's tactic when someone messes with his masters is to demand that one produce classified information/data and if unable then it is verboten to think about a possibility at all.

I do? News to me...

But I'm sure you understand that when you make an assertion, you don't have a valid excuse "the proof of it is classified, but trust me."

We don't ... trust ... you or anyone...
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 01:45:11 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2020, 02:34:39 AM by tvbcof

...Spendulus's tactic when someone messes with his masters is to demand that one produce classified information/data and if unable then it is verboten to think about a possibility at all.

I do? News to me...

But I'm sure you understand that when you make an assertion, you don't have a valid excuse "the proof of it is classified, but trust me."

We don't ... trust ... you or anyone...

Never said that.  I said consider the possibility.  'Possiblity' means it could be true or it could be false.

Here is an example:

If a new cell tower goes up and suddenly a lot of birds start dropping dead in the vacinity, it is a _possibility_ that something about the cell tower is causing them to die.  A person who says it cannot be the EMF and a person who says it is surely the EMF are equally stupid in my opinion.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 02:58:35 AM

Spendulus's tactic when someone messes with his masters
Perhaps, it would be a good idea to attend some of personality development classes. Probably, it will resolve your issue and you'll stop seeing masters and slaves everywhere.
Though, unfortunately, there is no guarantee of success. But it's a chance, which is much better than falling in love with a crazy mix of conspiracy theories.. I have been reading your nonsense for years and didn't see even a slightest sign of positive dynamics. That is the sad truth.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 03:35:53 AM

Perhaps, it would be a good idea to attend some of personality development classes. Probably, it will resolve your issue and you'll stop seeing masters and slaves everywhere.
Though, unfortunately, there is no guarantee of success. But it's a chance, which is much better than falling in love with a crazy mix of conspiracy theories.. I have been reading your nonsense for years and didn't see even a slightest sign of positive dynamics. That is the sad truth.

Again, an example from stuff I have written might help make your point.

You are seeing things which are not there because your programmers designed it that way.  You get 'positive dynamics' from loving Big Brother and knowing that He loves you.  I don't.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2020, 06:07:32 AM

If a new cell tower goes up and suddenly a lot of birds start dropping dead in the vacinity, it is a _possibility_ that something about the cell tower is causing them to die.  A person who says it cannot be the EMF and a person who says it is surely the EMF are equally stupid in my opinion.

Sounds like a decent way to look at things.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 02:00:01 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 03:36:28 PM by Tash

60 Ghz is a Weapon, reported in 1985 by cnn. Also RF usage as mindcontrol.
https://youtu.be/2iPKb5VymeA

We have no  reason 5G is save.
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 03:07:19 PM

Again, an example from stuff I have written might help make your point.

You are seeing things which are not there because your programmers designed it that way.  You get 'positive dynamics' from loving Big Brother and knowing that He loves you.  I don't.

Long ago I captured the art of bottling up BB PosDyn into small containers, before it could affect me. I now have an entire closet full of these containers. Funny, it glows at night, although the glow flickers and goes out whenever Trump is talking. And I could swear those containers are multiplying all by themselves. But only when it's raining hard.

The door to that closet is about to burst, though. Should I be concerned?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 10:24:35 PM

I keep my cellphone in the microwave oven which I don't use. This protects it from surges of 5G, which might burn it out if they hit it. Cheesy

Gotta go check it right now.

Cool

EDIT: I checked it. No new calls. But it sure smells yummy. Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 02:47:03 PM

"USS Portland Downs Drone With Laser"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=14&v=xP94wR-wq4g&feature=emb_logo
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 02:54:38 PM

I keep my cellphone in the microwave oven which I don't use. This protects it from surges of 5G, which might burn it out if they hit it. Cheesy

Cool

What about when the time is going to come that you will want to use the oven for your food?
Your food is going to be full of 5G waves.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 04:22:30 PM

Cool

What about when the time is going to come that you will want to use the oven for your food?
Your food is going to be full of 5G waves.

5G, Fifth Generation Mobile standards is a broad spectrum of microwaves including 2.4Ghz
Every single waveform has different effects as no-one is the same.

Latest gen tech, bees droping dead
https://youtu.be/X5IhKHGDKhM

Trees with led light microwave frequency
https://youtu.be/hFEIxpCgEZM

sirwella

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 07:45:35 PM

I'm not sure that 5g is directly related to the virus, but it is absolutely proven that electromagnetic radiation causes cancer (and not only).
stabls

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 06:59:49 AM

It seems strange to me that the videos on YouTube, in which the assumption is made that the virus has a connection with 5g, are deleted. Moreover, YouTube does not explain it in any way. If it really were some unreasonable fantastic conspiracy theories, then they would simply not be paid attention to. But now we see how a large site removes something that someone doesn't like. It is very strange Huh
samspaces
Legendary

Activity: 1451
Merit: 1030

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 11:09:21 PM

This means that the 5G radio controllers can affect the way we think by focusing 5G radio waves, tuned by smart meters for particular localities, on our brain-filled, electronically-reactive metals/minerals. We can be controlled like unsuspecting zombies.

The simplest result will be many deaths...

Given the obvious fraudulent fabrication of sars-cov-2 as causal factor to covid19 and mortality epicentres in 5G test beds, in this narrative the crisis was a smoke screen for a dress rehearsal on crowd control.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: