Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:34:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5G Has Dual Use As A Weapons System  (Read 1427 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 07:37:16 PM

I have no interesting in "other similar things."

Just want some numbers of frequencies and power required to use 5G towers as death ray machines.

You should have gotten your ass into the Talpiot program then.  Some guys have what it takes and others do not.

I have no idea what that is. But okay, so if it's not a deathly ray deal, then you you maybe cut an arm or two off with the 5G tower?

That would be useful.

How about targeting and vaporizing mosquitos?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2020, 08:05:56 PM

I have no idea what that is. But okay, so if it's not a deathly ray deal, then you you maybe cut an arm or two off with the 5G tower?

That would be useful.

Your view of technology seems to be based in a 1990 mindset. 5 minutes on youtube will show you people building laser rifles at home capable of setting pretty much anything flammable of fire nearly instantaneously, but you keep pretending like this type of technology is fantastical.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 09:14:16 PM

That would be useful.

...5 minutes on YouTube....

More "answer by YouTube."

Watts and freq please.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2020, 11:15:33 PM

Watts and freq please.

Actually that wasn't a response to this question, it was just to demonstrate that your understanding of current technology available to the consumer market is antiquated. Frequency was already provided. Wattage is only a matter of how quickly you want the effect to take place, and how much damage you want to do, just like any other transfer of energy via EM waves. You have fun jerking yourself off asking questions that were already answered over and over again though if you like.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 04:29:32 AM

Watts and freq please.

Actually that wasn't a response to this question, it was just to demonstrate that your understanding of current technology available to the consumer market is antiquated. Frequency was already provided. Wattage is only a matter of how quickly you want the effect to take place, and how much damage you want to do, just like any other transfer of energy via EM waves. You have fun jerking yourself off asking questions that were already answered over and over again though if you like.

The claim is made that 5g has dual use as a weapons system.

Can it be used to decapitate enemies and at what distance?

A couple kilometers away?

If not then how is a 5g tower a "weapons system"?
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 04:50:09 AM

That would be useful.

How about lighting fire to a strawman?  C'mon man; try a different approach already.  This one is getting most tedious.  But 'if all you have is a hammer than everything looks like a nail' I suppose.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 10:38:13 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2020, 12:39:26 PM by TECSHARE

EM weapons don't exi...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1w4g2vr7B4

Oh wait this is more than 12 year old technology. Also, if they were showing the public this technology, they already had something several generations more advanced that is not public as is standard military procedure.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 11:54:23 AM

EM weapons don't exi...

Oh wait this is 12 year old technology. Also, if they were showing the public this technology, they already had something several generations more advanced that is not public as is standard military procedure.

And what is really bad, is that the sane military leaders are gradually being weeded out of the military, and being replaced by politically active obedient automatons.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 12:30:55 PM

Oh man, this is a damn old topic I have unfortunately missed. Will take my time to read through all pages though because it's in my interest. Waking up to this pandemic and looking back at your post about 5G from one year ago is alarming. Gave you half of my remaining merits because this is a topic that should've been publicly discussed worldwide and I'm happy to know there is a community out here, still uncensored, that is doing it. The way they're now moving around the world and installing everywhere they can 5G antennas is scary AF.

What about Elon Musk's Starlink he's going to wrap around the entire planet with? AFAIK, it is not 5G tech; but considering he's going to literally cover the entire planet with his Starlink web sitting in the sky and make it capable to reach any area, doesn't that make it even worse than 5G?

Besides this, do we have a way to actually protect ourselves from the incoming 5G radiation (I mean it's already there, but I think I am safe for now) other than having to go through some Edward Snowden or Watch Dogs kind of shit?

I don't know why I have a feeling they're going to make anti-5G stuff illegal and punishable by law if smeone owns anything that blocks it. They already know some of us are going to try getting rid of it and that's not what they want, is it? Smiley
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 01:21:05 PM

EM weapons don't exi...

Oh wait this is more than 12 year old technology. Also, if they were showing the public this technology, they already had something several generations more advanced that is not public as is standard military procedure.

Well, what is the weapons system that 5g allegedly can function as?

Simple question.

No YouTube links please.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 02:25:03 PM

EM weapons don't exi...

Simple question.

No YouTube links please.

No, just a demo of how dense you are pretending as if this kind of technology is not possible.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 02:52:20 PM

i think techshare wants to start a rumour that some chinese firm can ramp up the wattage and wavelength to dangerous levels at the flick of a switch.

but in all of this topic all i have been reading is lame excuses to shout racial rhetoric towards china.

to me its just easily led people who hear someone like dumb trump make some stereotype/insult towards a country and al the fans then decide they think its ok to be racist and find any lame excuse to treat that country as a large threat to a country.

if trump/government didnt secretly like china.. (like they love russia by letting russia take NASA rolls) then US manufacturing would make things.

the real silly things is trump says one thing but does the opposite. so instead of just following the lead of what he says actually research what is going on. the real actions. and actually research the real stuff. like the real wattage and wavelengths involved

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 03:48:28 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2020, 04:45:24 PM by TECSHARE

i think techshare wants to start a rumour that some chinese firm can ramp up the wattage and wavelength to dangerous levels at the flick of a switch.

but in all of this topic all i have been reading is lame excuses to shout racial rhetoric towards china.

to me its just easily led people who hear someone like dumb trump make some stereotype/insult towards a country and al the fans then decide they think its ok to be racist and find any lame excuse to treat that country as a large threat to a country.

if trump/government didnt secretly like china.. (like they love russia by letting russia take NASA rolls) then US manufacturing would make things.

the real silly things is trump says one thing but does the opposite. so instead of just following the lead of what he says actually research what is going on. the real actions. and actually research the real stuff. like the real wattage and wavelengths involved

This issue isn't limited to China. However, it's capabilities in mind, it is a clear security threat to allow China to have control of such infrastructure in your nation. Threats to health aside, this would be the end of privacy as it can track people in real time very accurately, regardless if they are carrying any devices or not. The wavelengths have already been covered. The problem with your wattage theory is that these 5G antennas can operate as an array. That means even if individually their wattage levels are low, it is only a matter of multiplying the amount of antennas focused on a target to up the power levels.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 06:58:29 PM

EM weapons don't exi...

Simple question.

No YouTube links please.

No, just a demo of how dense you are pretending as if this kind of technology is not possible.

I don't have a clue as to what you may refer to as "this kind of technology".

After you answer basic questions about watts and frequencies, I'll take it from there regarding it's possible application in phased array. Don't need your help and certainly wouldn't trust your conclusions on that (assuming they are non-numerical, on the same level of your assertions on the 911 event. But be my guest and show the actual calculations anytime).

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2020, 07:40:54 PM

After you answer basic questions about watts and frequencies, I'll take it from there regarding it's possible application in phased array. Don't need your help and certainly wouldn't trust your conclusions on that (assuming they are non-numerical, on the same level of your assertions on the 911 event. But be my guest and show the actual calculations anytime).

I don't agree with your conclusions about leprechauns, therefore all your other arguments are invalid. Your questions have already been answered. You have fun repeatedly eating your own vomit and puking it back up again though if that is what you want to spend your time doing.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 08:15:07 PM

I don't agree with your conclusions about leprechauns, therefore all your other arguments are invalid. Your questions have already been answered. You have fun repeatedly eating your own vomit and puking it back up again though if that is what you want to spend your time doing.

Okay, I will assume then that 5G is perfectly safe, fine if it stays out of control of our Chines and Iranian adversaries, and shows great promise for a better Internet experience, and has no "dual use potential as a weapons system."'

Also I hear the 5G will vastly improve self driving car routing. And that's important because I'd like to send the Cybertruck out for BBQ all on it's own.
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1994

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 08:25:48 PM

I think that if this technology has any negative impact on human health and the environment, at least such information will be kept secret.

Guys, lately, I've been seeing more and more information on the Internet about exceeding the permissible levels of radiation near the towers. What do you think about that? Did any of you guys measure the radiation background?

This danger is well known to tower climbers. They know they are shortening their life doing their job climbing active antennas. This is part of why they get paid well.

I think I figured out what may be the reason for the radiation spikes in Russia. There are rumors that fires are now raging in Ukraine near the Chernobyl nuclear power plant, where a disaster occurred in 1986.

Can radioactive dust spread over long distances by winds?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2020, 01:34:50 AM

...Can radioactive dust spread over long distances by winds?

Yes.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 03:28:05 AM

New one,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjTwx55tkxI

As far as I know the burning towers shown near the end are not being blamed on sabotage but are rather operational issues.  It kind of begs the question about whether the things which are blamed on sabotage are just operational incidents.  Also, of course, what kinds of power are they putting into the surroundings if a short circuit could cause this kind of damage.

As I've mentioned before, I am kind of suspicious that it would be very likely that some run-of-the-mill private monkey-wrencher would be able to get a big fire going 100 feet up a tower.  Even if they could, it seems like there would be more bang for the buck in just toppling the thing.  I'm pretty suspicious that at the present time the stories about citizens taking things into their own hands since the regulatory agencies are captured and useless is a psychological operation with other goals.  One of the main ones being to justify increased security protocols.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4453

View Profile
April 15, 2020, 10:27:59 AM

conspiracy nutters actively damaging towers is an actual thing
the story those conspiracy nutter talk about is not a thing
wavelength and wattage (physics) proves how wrong they are

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: