Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:51:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 5G Has Dual Use As A Weapons System  (Read 1427 times)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 05:28:26 PM

~

I am fully aware of the connection between the two things, but I feel at this point it is counterproductive and a distraction from getting out important information which is a lot more widely documented on 5G. Information overload just makes people dump everything they just learned and ignore it completely.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 05:33:28 PM

I would appreciate it if we could get back on topic, but to put this debate to rest...

https://www.seeker.com/earth/climate/harvard-researchers-are-preparing-to-geoengineer-the-atmosphere

Spraying metallic particles into the atmosphere may very well be related to efforts to introduce EMF energy in mm frequencies into the environment.  These particles are absolutely certain to enter the breathing apparatus of almost any creature which needs to respirate.

So too could be 'protocols' whereby AAHSA nanometer sized particles of aluminum salts are introduced into the bloodstream (along with detergents) on the first day of life only to be ingested by macrophages and transported across the blood-brain barrier into the glial cells and neurons.

None of that is happening.

Not one bit of anything in your post is real.

It absolutely is.  This paper is more about the problems with IL-6 activation and brain development, but it describes the mechanism by which aluminum adjuvants in vaccines are demonstrably transported to the brain tissue with links to the research proving this.  The interesting thing is that at higher doses the aluminum is captured locally in granulomas and stays near the injection site.  At lower doses it tends to be transported by macrophages.

http://vaccinepapers.org/wp-content/uploads/Autism-and-aluminum-adjuvants-in-vaccines-1.pdf

This paper also doesn't diferentiate between simpler aluminum salts used by some manufacturers and Merck's AAHSA.  I know for pretty much a fact that the technology was licensed to at least the Korean giant LG and has been mis-labeled as simply Aluminum Hydroxide and only recently have the come clean and admitted that it is Amorphous Aluminum Hydroxyphosphate Sulfate Adjuvant.  The reason I know this is that when they had my daughter to themselves in the back room they pumped this shit into her in spite of an agreement with the doctor not to do so so I studied the shit out of it.

I'll also note that my daughter declined in various ways from about age 4 to 6 weeks when the next rounds of vaccines were scheduled according to 'the schedule.'  We didn't get any, and at week 7 she was a whole different baby and has been well above her milestones since.  I think the schedule is designed mostly so that parents never see their kid in a normal state.

---

TS:  It is very possible that this subject has a great deal to do with 5G and the way it can be used when it is brought on-line.

It is critical to understand that the towers only put out:

a) what the electronics are capable of and

b) what the code which runs the hardware instructs it to put out.

There is no reason at all to expect that the ill effects would be seen when the phased array antennas are switched on and people are downloading Netflix movies in seconds.

There is also no reason to believe that the electronics would not be able to be used as a weapon whenever whoever controls the code (be it a telecom corporation, the military, or a hacker who found a back-door) decides to make it happen.

I don't know why nobody seems to mention this since it is pretty elementary.  The only thing which makes SDR such as GNURadio 'legal' is that a block of code which does manipulations on some frequency bands is commented out.  Uncommenting a few lines and recompiling the software takes all of 10 seconds.

Wait, so we've gone from "Chemtrails are/are not real" to linkages between that and 5g, autism, and vaccines?

This is getting close to the Perfect Country Western song.
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1994

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 05:37:55 PM

Recently, I have seen more and more information on the Internet that the deployment of 5G networks can harm humanity.

I started to study information about 5G and somehow I came across a video where a Soviet scientist told me about the possibilities of using death frequencies using 5G technology.

Has anyone heard of death frequencies? What are the frequencies and how do they affect the body?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 05:44:33 PM

Recently, I have seen more and more information on the Internet that the deployment of 5G networks can harm humanity.

I started to study information about 5G and somehow I came across a video where a Soviet scientist told me about the possibilities of using death frequencies using 5G technology.

Has anyone heard of death frequencies? What are the frequencies and how do they affect the body?

This is real. It can be done by essentially hitting DNA with a resonant frequency until it unzips, and your cellular structure just turns to jelly. I was reading about this technology well before 5G was even a thing.
madnessteat
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1994

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 05:59:10 PM

This is real. It can be done by essentially hitting DNA with a resonant frequency until it unzips, and your cellular structure just turns to jelly. I was reading about this technology well before 5G was even a thing.

Yeah, I remembered. It talked about changing the human DNA, or rather the third chain of DNA. I don't know if we can believe it, but I think that as the number of generated waves increases and their transmission in an elastic environment can have a negative impact on our health.

The coronavirus case showed us that WHO has lost confidence. So I think it would be good if 5G exposure to humans were verified by independent scientists. I don't see the point in using these speeds if they're harmful to our health.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 06:43:23 PM

Wait, so we've gone from "Chemtrails are/are not real" to linkages between that and 5g, autism, and vaccines?

Just out of curiosity, what concept do you have such a problem with:

- metallic particles sprayed high in the atmosphere could end up in lung tissue

- metallic particles injected into the muscle tissue could end up in the brain

- metallic particles interspersed within human tissue could make the tissue more reactive to high frequency electromagnetic radiation

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 07:07:40 PM

Frequencies and required signal strengths please.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 07:25:51 PM

Just out of curiosity, what concept do you have such a problem with:

- metallic particles interspersed within human tissue could make the tissue more reactive to high frequency electromagnetic radiation

How about add to that list

- devious evil GROUP

- operating SECRET CHEM TRAIL AIRPLANES

- carrying out EVIL PLAN

and then...

Does that sound about right?

I've got a simple, straightforward objection to your CHEM TRAIL SECRET PLANES. Namely, I have been around civilian and military airports and repair/production facilities all my life. If they existed, I would have seen them. And I've seen some pretty strange stuff.

It doesn't get any simpler than that.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 07:38:55 PM

No worries.  The transmitters only use a couple hundred milliwatts I think:

https://towerdirect.net/product/180-kw-diesel-generator/

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 07:48:20 PM

- devious evil GROUP

- carrying out EVIL PLAN

and then...

I've got a simple, straightforward objection to your CHEM TRAIL SECRET PLANES. Namely, I have been around civilian and military airports and repair/production facilities all my life. If they existed, I would have seen them. And I've seen some pretty strange stuff.

Oh, I see.  Since you haven't seen anything it doesn't exist.

Can I borrow the pass which lets you into every secure site in the country?  I'm thinking to take some pictures of NORAD, Area 51, etc, etc.

TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 07:57:44 PM

"How Terahertz Waves Tear Apart DNA"

https://www.technologyreview.com/2009/10/30/208491/how-terahertz-waves-tear-apart-dna/
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 08:34:06 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2020, 08:57:52 PM by Spendulus

- devious evil GROUP

- carrying out EVIL PLAN

and then...

Oh, I see.  Since you haven't seen anything it doesn't exist.

Can I borrow the pass which lets you into every secure site in the country?  I'm thinking to take some pictures of NORAD, Area 51, etc, etc.

No, you can't. And there's no reason to stretch or exaggerate. I haven't been in every site. Do you think these FANTASY CHEMTRAIL PLANES are all crowded in the NORAD Mountain? In Area 51? Aren't there a whole LOT OF THEM? Because, big time GEO ENGINEERING?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 09:38:04 PM

No worries.  The transmitters only use a couple hundred milliwatts I think:

https://towerdirect.net/product/180-kw-diesel-generator/

And the required strength for a death ray?

(Hint: There MAY BE A reason why we don't have any handy Ray-Guns?)
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2020, 10:15:59 PM

What if it was ionizing radiation? That is not much energy compared to what you are describing as a mechanism for pure energy transfer to heat a target now is it? It sure will cause death tho won't it? The frequency at which the energy applied is important.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2020, 10:30:26 PM

What if it was ionizing radiation? That is not much energy compared to what you are describing as a mechanism for pure energy transfer to heat a target now is it? It sure will cause death tho won't it? The frequency at which the energy applied is important.

Huh? A high energy cosmic ray particle - one particle - can have the energy of a 5.3 ounce baseball thrown by a profession pitcher. You are not going to get anywhere close to that with your couple hundred milliwatts.

And that one particle isn't anywhere close to what it would take to kill a human. It would just bust up a number of brain cells and cause you to see a flash in the vision field.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2020, 12:32:01 AM

Huh? A high energy cosmic ray particle - one particle - can have the energy of a 5.3 ounce baseball thrown by a profession pitcher. You are not going to get anywhere close to that with your couple hundred milliwatts.

And that one particle isn't anywhere close to what it would take to kill a human. It would just bust up a number of brain cells and cause you to see a flash in the vision field.

Who said anything about a single particle? I also didn't say anything about a couple hundred miliwatts. I am not responsible for what you or anyone else says, only what I say. The point was the energy levels are not the only variable. The frequency is part of what determines how lethal a source of EM is.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 02:14:19 AM

Who said anything about a single particle? I also didn't say anything about a couple hundred miliwatts. I am not responsible for what you or anyone else says, only what I say. The point was the energy levels are not the only variable. The frequency is part of what determines how lethal a source of EM is.

Oh, my error, that was tcvcof.

But people who are so knowledgable about lethal aspects of 5G to be discussing it on Internet forums certainly should be able to cite frequencies and power ranges for the effects they discuss.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2020, 02:32:37 AM

But people who are so knowledgable about lethal aspects of 5G to be discussing it on Internet forums certainly should be able to cite frequencies and power ranges for the effects they discuss.

Frequency was already cited. Power levels vary.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 04:40:04 AM

Just in case you two wanna-be tech gurus missed it, my point is that they argue cell phone towers are safe because they emit so little power.  But I noted that they have backup generators in the 180,000 watt range.

Anyway, even power isn't really all that big a deal since there are ways to have significant influence at tiny power levels in part because of resonance...and other 'science-ee' things.  This is even more true when you can do phased array targeting.  You mainly need a good understanding of the target material.

I propose that each individual has a unique 'constellation' of aluminum particles in their brain tissues complements of the vaccinations which are all but mandatory at birth and have been for decades.  I further suggest that the 'fingerprint' of this constellation could be obtained...maybe in a machine which resembles the airport round-e-round scanners in fact.  I further suggest that understanding the geometric configuration of this constellation could allow 'read/write' to a degree with the proper databasing, wave forming, and targeting technologies.

There are hypotheses that at least reading of DNA is practical via EMF based hardware.  I kind of doubt that, and even if it is the case I would expect it to be practical mainly in close-range laboratory settings (electromagnetically quite rooms and such.)  Infusing the brain with metallic particles creates a much more practical method of 'doing things' with a person's brain and is much more practical in real-world conditions.

---

Back to the 180 kw generator, I would expect it to be powering active denial systems of the type which are known to be deployed.  This mostly just to protect the tower itself.  A few months ago 'they' installed two new antennas on the tower nearest to me.  These were smaller square devices that hang out from each side of the tower.

I feel sorry for anyone who lives near these things if the towers are ever attacked by sabotours because these weapons create an absolutely intolerable pain to anyone in the general area.  The populations below them will be 'collateral damage'.  I see no indication whatsoever that the 'government regulators' have the foggiest clue about what the towers are even doing now, much less what they could do with a few strokes on a keyboard half way around the world.

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
April 11, 2020, 07:19:14 AM

Do yourself a favor and unplug your Wi-Fi router when sleeping. In your deams you can surf without. (and save money)

Lets say a 2000 watt microwave oven is used to cook 2 minute noodles.
Lets say  a 20 watt (12V, 1.7A) output wifi router is used 24h a day.
Lets say microwave is used once per day every day of the year.
Lets say local electric is $ 0.20 per kWh

----2.4Ghz----Hours/dayMinutesPower Use (Watts)Cost/DayCost/YearkWh/dayWatts
Micro.-Oven0.033333322000$ 0.0133$ 4.87$ 0.0767
Router24144020$ 0.096$ 35.04$ 0.48480

Only a total idiot would claim it is save to sit inside a 12.5 cm / 5 inch microwavelenght box/oven for 2 min at 2k watt output.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: