Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:20:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't be too quick to judge ICOs  (Read 19813 times)
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:23:27 AM

I also don't believe statistics that say 99% ICO is a scam. If I say 99% of ICO is a scam, I think it's unfair even though many are now turning to the IEO. And I'm sure the ICO will prove that they are great.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 11:04:19 AM

You can't judge the forest because of a single tree and do also it will be wrong to say all ICOs are scam all because you have participated in in ICOs that turned out to be a scam. We still have some good ICOs that are worth going for.

VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:34:41 PM

in the indication that ico fails and the scam is clearly different, scams contain rejection, usually their project complaints are successful but they do not make payments to investors or supporters of the project, while ico fails, they never run away from problems, and they are responsible for investors or support teams , they are transparent.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:42:58 PM

You can't judge the forest because of a single tree and do also it will be wrong to say all ICOs are scam all because you have participated in in ICOs that turned out to be a scam. We still have some good ICOs that are worth going for.
Not all but most of the new crypto projects are turning into the scams which makes that people to think that all the new crypto projects will be launching is going to be scam.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:49:16 PM

Being a prejudice has never been the best of human behaviour but sometimes experiences in life cloud our judgements. Anyway, to be on the safer side, Make a thorough research about the ICO before passing any comments and stop basing your judgements on what people are saying, they could all be wrong lol.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2019, 07:38:17 PM

Now ICO projects are basically all bad and I think nothing will change soon, so many people are judging ICO

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:44:19 PM

I think it works only for fundamental ICos like tezos, polkadot, atom, because they don't think about marketing, shilling and so on.
For smaller ICOs speed is required

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:22:42 PM

ICO projects worked very well for only one year. After that, the market began to fall and most of the projects could not get out of this pit. They had to deceive a lot of people. But they didn't plan to do that. I believe that there are still good projects.

What are you talking about? Many projects that have carried out their ICO more than a year ago are still working. When the market falls along with it, the price of everything falls almost without exception.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 11:41:32 PM

The fact remains that, ICOs were just the basis for every investment in the crypto space.
At a time, It was discovered that another form of investment will replace ICO, which is IEO.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:13:02 PM

I think you are very right about this. Most people just join a project for the quick profit and judge the project as scam if it doesn't provide that quick profit, which is wrong. Before a project can start to bring good returns, it is when it starts to hit it's major milestones on its roadmap or at the peak of a bull run. I know of a project that did X0.6 when it got listed and it is now trading at X2 now, it increased as more milestone were met.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:28:11 PM

Not entirely an ICO project fails and already a lot of ICO success. I agree with your opinion that the ICO is already running and until the stage in exchange then the project collapses. Not fully failed the ICO and I think it can still be developed again. Now many people follow the ICO because of the risen Bitcoin price.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:37:08 PM

ICOs are often called scams because this scheme of collecting money for your business is very convenient for scammers and the guys with low responsibility level Smiley
Collect money, try to create something valuable and useful, fail... and tell everyone that it's a business and the knew what they were doing - the risks were high Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
spydee1522

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:58:14 PM

If you're too quick in judging, you end up being ashamed and regretted. Ico's need finances to progress to the next stage of their roadmap but since they are not having has made them static and surely when they get the money they will surely progress, let's stop judging icos quickly.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 04:37:08 PM

In every location, there are good and bad people and that is how it is for ICOs, while there are undoubtedly bad ICOs that has made so.many people lose faith in ICOs in general, you have to admit that there are wonderful projects that did ICOs and are delivering in their promises now. All isn't a scam.

Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 05:31:35 PM

I personally do not believe this statistics that 99% of ICOs are scam, because some ICOs fail do not mean they are all scam. I usually tell people that starting an ICO is like starting a new business, it might succeed immediately, it might fail presently but have a great future and it might fail totally beyond redemption. So because a project is failing to perform presently or fail totally do not mean it is a scam. Don't get me wrong here, I never said there are no scam projects but the rate is not as high as alleged. Judging a project based on its first few years is wrong, give it time to realize its potentials.

Not all ICOs are scam. It's a very wrong assumption to think that all of them are scam. That's a very wrong thing to believe. I think the problem we have in this community is that some people actually like publishing their hurts based on the challenges they have been through and in the process, they generalise the problems and make it look as if, since they have been disspointed before by an ICOs all of them are bad. That kind of assumption should never be made. Indeed, we should not be too quick to judge ICOs

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
randegibran

Activity: 882
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 05:36:32 PM

But the fact that there is now is that ico is already very bad. and I must be able to make an assessment that it is better to avoid ico in order to avoid greater losses. there are still many other potentials that we can get apart from ico who have lost trust by investors
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2019, 06:13:32 PM

When it comes to judging icos or ieos; I believe there’s nothing like too quick
You have a split second to decide to invest or not

So once you get an project, figure out the idea and get it done swiftly either to join or not
dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:46:01 PM

The winners will be judged. Now you do not need to somehow assess the success of this method of attracting money, because before that it worked quite well.

Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:02:58 AM

Who said that 99 percent of all projects are scam  Cheesy? It is just silly, because people are not doing research on projects, are entering every single one and are wondering why 50 percent of them went scam. Be smart and try to find legit projects instead of investing in everything.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 11:05:03 AM

If you choose to invest in IEO to makeyour investments, then dont judge the projects that offers ico because no matter what they used as fundraising it can be scam,and not all ieo projects are good to make investments same as ico but it depends in the investors to choose what project he wanted to assure his or her profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: