Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:07:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happens if Bitcoin dies  (Read 2862 times)
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 11:56:43 PM

If bitcon all people hoping for opportunity to get better lives is also hopelless and dies their dreams. And it that scenario become true there's nothing do is tomaccept the reality.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:37:33 AM

This only your thoughts if the bitcoin dies so probably this is the end of cryptocurrency since all the altcoins are depending in bitcoin, bitcoin has a big role in cryptocurrency bitcoin can get more investors to invest and also other coins to keep crypto industry alive.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:44:22 AM

Right now all the investors are hoping that bitcoin will make new set price high to make them rich but if the bitcoin dies many of our investment will be loss, maybe the cryptocurrency will be disappear many of us are getting unemployed if that happen.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:17:07 AM

My opinion coincides with the majority of the participants in the discussion. Today, it does not matter what will be called coins, which will be compared. New technologies are important. Therefore, we are now in a situation where there is no stability. We're first.

xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 04:21:18 AM

Although bitcoin has a possibility to die in the future, but i think it is so hard to happen because bitcoin has a very good reputation and has a precious value that no crypto ever had. That's why many investors thrust bitcoin through their investment and many get rich by bitcoin.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:05:54 AM

This only your thoughts if the bitcoin dies so probably this is the end of cryptocurrency since all the altcoins are depending in bitcoin, bitcoin has a big role in cryptocurrency bitcoin can get more investors to invest and also other coins to keep crypto industry alive.

I am agree, most altcoin price depend on bitcoin because bitcoin is base currency pairs in most exchangers. I think bitcoin playing important role in cryptocurrency market because bitcoin is king of cryptocurrency and its decentralized. I can not imagine if bitcoin die because it must be affecting to all cryptocurrency price
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:11:01 AM

Although bitcoin has a possibility to die in the future, but i think it is so hard to happen because bitcoin has a very good reputation and has a precious value that no crypto ever had. That's why many investors thrust bitcoin through their investment and many get rich by bitcoin.

Bitcoin's likelihood of dying diminishes each day, because the hash power generally rises over time, the network continues to grow, and big institutions and companies are piling in. The whales with massive funds will make sure bitcoin survives.
Hanvis

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:42:30 AM

Btc is unlikely to die, it is already perceived as digital gold. Altcoins of the top 100 will simply cease to respond to movement of Btc to up down.
Deewhy2
Copper Member

Activity: 233
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:57:39 AM

Well!   In my opinion I don't think bitcoin can die because its the best and highest coin in crypto market,  then if possible it dies that means other altcoins are not save either

Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 06:57:18 AM

Contrary to what you said bitcoin can not die it will remain and keep strong , bitcoin remain the father of all others coin since existence and it keep on like that.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
basicnecromancycr

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2019, 07:00:54 AM

As far as I understand from this market, most probably Ethereum will replace it. Or any other major ones.
zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 08:02:12 AM

Bitcoin will only die if the holders of large investors decide to sell all of their savings, and the miners will cease to support the network of the coin. In my opinion it is impossible. If we talk about alternatives to Bitcoin, it most likely could be Litecoin.

CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:31:34 AM

The death of bitcoin will make the other coin will suffer and dies too. I think bitcoin will not be die so easily in this cryptocurrency world. In my opinion bitcoin will become stronger and useful sooner or later.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 09:46:41 AM

I am sure for one hundred percent that bitcoin will never die, and if that happens, which is of course impossible, big players would simply make another cryptocurrency the most popular and in demand in the world, for example ethereum.
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 12:51:24 PM

we all know that Bitcoin is the best crypto right now.
and many people argue that Bitcoin is the main crypto that greatly affects the crypto market.
my question is, if Bitcoin dies in your opinion, what will happen to crypto and what do you think can make Bitcoin die?
As a result of the development of new technologies, more advanced ways of storing and transferring information may appear, as the era of quantum computing is coming, I am sure that completely new encryption algorithms and tools using them will replace bitcoin and blockchain platforms.
Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:00:18 PM

If bitcoin dies every other crypto dies and we all go home, I am not in the league of those who believe that other cryptos can exist without bitcoin, it is practically not possible, It would be like the end of the crypto world or better will usher in another beginning. The btc pair is the number one traded pair among exchanges amidst several other factors, but of course it is very difficult to kill btc

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:20:41 PM

We are growing in technology and the glove
Maybe you mean GLOBE not GLOVE lol
need innovations that will vastly catch up with the movement. Bitcoin is placed for that and if it is no more, we are going to have a more so better tech replacing it. I hope this can go a long way to your question.
But the question if what if bitcoin Dies?explanation is not the answer in that question

I believe if bitcoin dies(though I am sure it won’t happen ,not in our time now)many things will change and economic status of many countries will be affected as bitcoin is being part of millions of people around the globe already
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 01:41:33 PM

Here I will give a little opinion that if bitcoin dies then it will be replaced by another coin, because now its position is at level 1 in crypto, and what can make that bitcoin die is decreasing public trust in bitcoin which results in the loss of interest in bitcoin.

I agree with you and I think that he will simply not be allowed to die, if only because Bitcoin is already running a large amount of time and is only gaining popularity.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 02:46:36 PM

Bitcoin die? Nope for me. The most secured coin in the whole cryptocurrency world is bitcoin. The blockchain system which is also the reason why many of the tech experts say bitcoin will rise. If bitcoin really dies. there are so many other coin in the market right but for sure the market will never be the same again. Many believers will actually leave the crypto I guess.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:12:46 PM

Obviously if bitcoin dies the cryptocurrency will gone also as the market of crypto is depending in bitcoin,But I'm sure the bitcoin will still remains and it will never die as we are in new era of the technology and bitcoin is one of the most cryptocurrency we can use in the future so this will not going to die but it will continue to be popular and strong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: