Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:02:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happens if Bitcoin dies  (Read 2855 times)
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:06:43 PM

I think that in order for Bitcoin to die it is necessary to make a big coup or just to create some very magic coin. But so far I don’t believe in it and believe that Bitcoin is immortal or will exist as long as there are cryptocurrencies

First we will not see bitcoin in that situation, bitcoin will stay forever until this crypto market is completely dead. One more when the government and any vijay unable to control the power of crypto then who can control it.
We have came across many news that bitcoin will be dead and this crosses btc soon and etc but nothing came as true.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:35:17 PM

we all know that Bitcoin is the best crypto right now.
and many people argue that Bitcoin is the main crypto that greatly affects the crypto market.
my question is, if Bitcoin dies in your opinion, what will happen to crypto and what do you think can make Bitcoin die?
Hopefully that won't happen, if bitcoin die other cryptocurrency will follow suit, i don't think any other coin will survive if bitcoin dies, the only thing that can kill bitcoon is Internet i.e if internet exirt no more.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:07:57 PM

Actually, I never imagined that the future bitcoin could die. But if it is possible bitcoin will die, then it may be able to fill the other currency. I think there is no need to consider any side bad, So you need to be in what you are doing now.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:20:17 PM

What do you mean by die? Replaced? Price back to zero?

I don't think of it dying in any way, as long as there are people who can support and use it--it will not gonna die. There would be a massive collapse on the market if Bitcoin stops moving around since people used it as payment for such services.

And what do you think will happens to the miners?
They wouldn't exist in the first place to process the transaction.
That's why i don't think it will gonna die... yet.

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:23:47 PM

I dont understand why you ask this question at all if you are BTC lover and here and needt ask this and not even imagine this we must support and crypto amd be optimistic about only that will help us ,keep it up BTC will never die.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

RockDJ

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:33:18 PM

If that really happens it will have a big negative effect on the crypto space and if care is not taken might cause its downfall. But come to think of it, what actually will cause it's death? I don't think there is anything or any coin worthy enough to do so, owing to what it has passed through since inception.

trumplove

Activity: 249
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:46:28 PM

If that really happens it will have a big negative effect on the crypto space and if care is not taken might cause its downfall. But come to think of it, what actually will cause it's death? I don't think there is anything or any coin worthy enough to do so, owing to what it has passed through since inception.
It is not easy for Bitcoin to die and he is a strong coin so even though he is in a bad condition, I am sure he will rise again and grow again because he has great abilities.
Bitcoin can affect other coins so that the movement of Bitcoin is a way for other coins to grow.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 11:59:11 PM

I think that in order for Bitcoin to die it is necessary to make a big coup or just to create some very magic coin. But so far I don’t believe in it and believe that Bitcoin is immortal or will exist as long as there are cryptocurrencies

In my memory:
2014 - an expert from the Federal Reserve Bank says that Bitcoin will die soon and will cost about $ 10.
2015 - Forbes compared Bitcoin with a dot-com bubble. They promised that by the end of 2016, Bitcoin will die and will cost about $ 1.
Then Bitcoin killer coins began to appear. You understand who eventually died. and then I just stopped paying attention to the next Bitcoin funeral.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2019, 12:18:40 AM

and many people argue that Bitcoin is the main crypto that greatly affects the crypto market.
my question is, if Bitcoin dies in your opinion, what will happen to crypto and what do you think can make Bitcoin die?

Honestly, I can't think of any ideas why Bitcoin will die at this point in time, I think the only possible way it will cease to exist is when the internet stops working because bitcoin is an internet-based technology, so much FACEBOOK, other than that I can't think of any the support is still strong.

SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 01:27:04 AM

If bitcoin dies then no one could have any cryptocurrency. All of the cryptocurrency was left behind and people start to playing and trading with the stocks or fiat tradings.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:21:23 AM

If bitcoin dies? I couldn't think of any reason or any kind of scenario as to bitcoin will gonna die. As long as there is an internet and there is still bitcoin to mine, probably the existence of bitcoin will still here. I think we should restate OP's question to, "How long does bitcoin survive?" Rather than "what happrb if bitcoin dies". We can not answer the impossible thing.
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:51:59 AM

If bitcoin dies then no one could have any cryptocurrency. All of the cryptocurrency was left behind and people start to playing and trading with the stocks or fiat tradings.
What you say actually makes sense and I come to think about it. But maybe it happens if bitcoin dies, because most trades use the BTC pair and it's really hard to imagine if bitcoin really died. And the other possibility is that people don't use the BTC pair again and are replaced with other pairs.

OlegK41

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 07:56:10 AM

I don’t even admit that Bitcoin could die. Nothing will kill bitcoin. He is now number one among cryptocurrencies, and so will be. But if for some reason he dies, then the rest of the cryptocurrency will die.
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:09:01 AM

I don’t even admit that Bitcoin could die. Nothing will kill bitcoin. He is now number one among cryptocurrencies, and so will be. But if for some reason he dies, then the rest of the cryptocurrency will die.

As long bitcoin traded in exchangers or traded peer to peer, i dont think bitcoin will die. Many people right now interesting to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrency and i think cryptomarket will growing bigger and as main currency in crypto, i am believe bitcoin will always needed as an asset
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:22:53 AM

Bitcoin is just one coin, the oldest, strongest ... but just a coin... don't know why people almost mistify it...
If it dies, there are 1000's of other crypto coins...
But why would it die? I believe more about sharing the top places, don't believe that BTC would vanish so easily...
maybe facebook coin with the huge instant adoption might cast some shadow on crypto market....

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:37:06 AM

You know what, let me tell you something that crypto was appeared in this field of business because Bitcoin.
Remember that Bitcoin before crypto currency appear. Now if bitcoin dies probably, lot of investors will get affect by it for sure.
But that's impossible to be happen or its too early to discuss it now.
bysmf2000

Activity: 158
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:43:04 AM

I think Bitcoin can be dies if the request for bitcoin no longer exists and for another crypto can be stand-alone

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
Claude46

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:58:36 AM

I really dont think that Bitcoin will die,  as long as the technology is still in use, dying of the bitcoin is a very impossible thing. The strength of Bitcoin is great and of course, Bitcoin is the first technology concept in the blockchain field, even though the price of Bitcoin is declining but if along with the development of advanced technology, Bitcoin will continue to rise and be popular in tje marketplace. But if ever bitcoin dies, other alts takes it place to be on top because theres a lot of alts now in tje market like the dencoin tokens which intergrated to out its best for every investors to have a plenty investments.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 05:49:19 PM

Well, everything else can die, can be hacked, but BTC is the hardest one.
If I have to hop on this imaginable scenario, I would say that nothing much will change for the rest of the coins in practicality.
However, the belief in crypto and the psychological effects will be hammering.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 06:29:47 PM

BİTCOİN will not die unless there were quantum computers that are able to break the whole blockchain privacy. I don't think it is case for a stronger coins like BTC, XRP, Eth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: