Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what happens if Bitcoin dies  (Read 2855 times)
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:15:15 AM

we all know that Bitcoin is the best crypto right now.
and many people argue that Bitcoin is the main crypto that greatly affects the crypto market.
my question is, if Bitcoin dies in your opinion, what will happen to crypto and what do you think can make Bitcoin die?
Honestly, it never crossed my mind and if ever it will die in the future it will not be in our lifetime, but right now Bitcoin is irreplaceable and doing great, making a lot of headlines everywhere, if it is going to die then a very strong replacement should be in place but what coin will that be?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:48:05 AM

Bitcoin ushered in blockchain technology, what will even make it to die?
Nevertheless, assuming it happens, although it won't another coin will take over. What we are to know is that the crypto space has come to a level where going back is impossible, rather it will continue moving forward.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:53:07 AM

Bitcoin ushered in blockchain technology, what will even make it to die?
Nevertheless, assuming it happens, although it won't another coin will take over. What we are to know is that the crypto space has come to a level where going back is impossible, rather it will continue moving forward.
impossible for bitcoin die, meanwhile blockchain technology developtment now on the track.many developers team build and improve blockchain version.as we know blockchain was bitcoin technology so its very contradictive if bitcoin could die.
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:01:34 AM

we all know that Bitcoin is the best crypto right now.
and many people argue that Bitcoin is the main crypto that greatly affects the crypto market.
my question is, if Bitcoin dies in your opinion, what will happen to crypto and what do you think can make Bitcoin die?

If you ask about cryptography in General, nothing will happen, as it is developing at a rapid pace. But the cost of cryptocurrencies, I think, will collapse.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 05:56:55 AM

Well I really would not want to gave it a thought that Bitcoin will die because it can only reduce in value but with time it will definitely rise again, but in instances where bitcoin dies, then I think other cryptocurrencies will also fade away.

lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:06:00 AM

I think it will have a big impact to crypto industry if bitcoin die because all we know that there is a huge number of bitcoin investment and when bitcoin die there will be a huge loss also so investors will be afraid to invest again in crypto because of their loss experience in bitcoin. But I think it will impossible to happened.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:40:47 AM

There won't be any game over for crypto even if bitcoin dies ,another crypto coin will just take over the first place but it will bring some disaster along for a while

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:50:03 AM

It will course damages to crypto world entirely ,bitcoin is the best ,no doubt and it holds the highest volume over other coins so the damage will be huge but later on another coin will take over but before that happens crypto space will lose tons of investors and leave many shaken
RapTarX

Activity: 1358
Merit: 850

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:54:26 AM

Bitcoin is the revolutionary changes in the currency history. It will stay for a huge long time than you can think of. All the other currency is directly or indirectly depends on bitcoin, in case, bitcoin dies, no other cryptocurrency will be existed. Bitcoin can only die once another revolution in the currency appear.

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:04:47 AM

If bitcoin die, but this will never happen, will be replaced by another crypto but i think bitcoin and his blockchain will survive for long, and will be number 1.
all possibilities can occur and can not predict with certainty if the crypto currency or any coin is lost, of course it will disappear too, it has become a risk in investing in crypto currencies
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:17:35 AM

Well I really would not want to gave it a thought that Bitcoin will die because it can only reduce in value but with time it will definitely rise again, but in instances where bitcoin dies, then I think other cryptocurrencies will also fade away.
I think bitcoin will never die when bitcoin still has very high demand and certainly this is also the influence of a very limited total supply that will make bitcoin still valuable.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:20:16 AM

Some people have tried the best they could, to see the  outright death of not just bitcoin, but cryptocurrency in general, but they did not succeed.
They called bitcoin several names, such as shit coin, in order to get people discouraged from investing in it, yet it is still growing.
So I do not think anything can make it die. It has survived and it will continue to survive.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:41:03 AM

If BTC dies it will not be possible, BTC will not die but maybe someday there will be a new breakthrough or ALT that can replace the price of BTC yeah. All of that will not happen cause demand and supply are always there for BTC and the popularity is getting stronger, why are you questioning the things that were last year at here.

r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:53:48 AM

I do not believe that we will arrive to the point where nobody will be interested in BTC. It is the first crypto that was created and it will remain on the first spot for decades before investors would realise that there altcoins are more perspective.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 09:10:43 AM

In my view, if Bitcoin dies, then there is a lot of hope to get financial freedom also die, because many traders enter the world of crypto to achieve financial freedom
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 09:11:36 AM

If this discussion is valid for the current situation, most of the others will not be in the market when BTC is close to death. While the small changes in its price can cause big changes in others, its death means the others are already in morgue.
rdewilde

Activity: 925

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:06:37 AM

Bitcoin is not like any other systems of the world that can fail anyhow. Studying Bitcoin one will find out that it is solving a a very big and pressing issue which will continue to make it relevant in the world.
So I don't think there is any coin or system that will cause the death of Bitcoin.
Well, if we are to assume that is dies, then another coin will take its place because cryptocurrency has come to stay.

IshuTheGamer

Activity: 29
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 11:03:46 AM

Well, I think Bitcoin won't die ever, it can go below from position 1 in CMC.. but won't die.
Still there are many people who don't trade in Altcoins.

Bitcoin is the most famous Crypto that people know of.
Bitcoin is the only one which generated hype for Cryptocurrencies.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:09:07 AM

Bitcoin can die if everyone doesn't need it and uses internet access again..
But for the current development I am pessimistic if bitcoin dies because the time goes on the internet can be more advanced and bitcoin can still dominate digital money in this world..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 11:15:42 AM

fully, I haven't thought about that yet, and if it really happens in the future there is a possibility that the closest altcoin to bitcoin will replace it. but for sure I am sure Bitcoin is not dead, even Bitcoin orders always occur every day.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: