Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Did we actually really land on moon?  (Read 7409 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:13:00 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2019, 08:32:37 AM by notbatman

That's really far far too complicated. Just get some old leaf springs, set up a fire and start hammering.

If that's not good enough, then I suggest a careful extraction of iron from that skyscraper size doobie you are hiding. That weed has iron, see. All plants do. When they lose iron, they turn yellow. There's your iron. All you need.

Now stop trying to change the subject. I know it's hard.

No, no it's not too far off topic, there is no "shut it down" now.

The Moon is a small, close light projected off of a mirrored steel alloy dome. You wanted to know the source of the iron in the dome and it's blood.

You reject this and say iron comes from the hot fusion inside stars that are suns that are heavy balls millions & billions of miles wide, and billions & trillions of miles distant, and these massive thermonuclear bombs that never stop exploding are held aloft by a theoretical force (relativistic gravity) that can't be proven and in fact has been falsified (Sagnac-D&P 1939). This magic force that has been experimentally falsified at the University of France in 1939, you claim also powers an un-provable physical chain reaction (hot fusion; "just give us another $10 billion dollars and 10 more years") that produces the iron that somehow makes its way to our Earth that you claim is a sphere with a pressurized atmosphere on its surface that's spinning in a vacuum.

Unfortunately (for your rebuttal) stars, much like the Moon are close, small projected lights and the iron that's in our blood, that comes from the plants we eat, doesn't come from lights in the sky. It's ultimately produced by a process called... can you guess?
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:19:33 PM

That's really far far too complicated. Just get some old leaf springs, set up a fire and start hammering.

If that's not good enough, then I suggest a careful extraction of iron from that skyscraper size doobie you are hiding. That weed has iron, see. All plants do. When they lose iron, they turn yellow. There's your iron. All you need.

The Moon is a small, close light projected off of a mirrored steel alloy dome. You wanted to know the source of the iron in the dome and it's blood.

You reject this and say iron comes from the hot fusion inside stars that are suns that are heavy balls millions & billions of miles wide, and billions & trillions of miles distant, and these massive thermonuclear bombs that never stop exploding are held aloft by a theoretical force (relativistic gravity) that can't be proven and in fact has been falsified (Sagnac-D&P 1939). This magic force that has been experimentally falsified at the University of France in 1939, you claim also powers an un-provable physical chain reaction (hot fusion; "just give us another $10 billion dollars and 10 more years") that produces the iron that somehow makes its way to our Earth that you claim is a sphere with a pressurized atmosphere on its surface that's spinning in a vacuum.

Unfortunately (for your rebuttal) stars, much like the Moon are close, small projected lights and the iron that's in our blood, that comes from the plants we eat, doesn't come from lights in the sky. It's ultimately produced by a process called... can you guess?

I am curious, did you notice that your claim about Sagnac-D&P is incorrect.

If you did not notice, then you would continue with an incorrect claim.

That would not be good.

Is it hard to stay on one subject?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 12:26:21 PM

When you look at all nature around you, you see that God doesn't make things like mirrors that hang in the sky with projectors that project images or light onto those mirrors, to be reflected off them. Certainly God makes light which reflects off things. But He doesn't make the kind you are talking about. So, who made them and how do you know?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 01:50:11 PM

When you look at all nature around you, you see that God doesn't make things like mirrors that hang in the sky with projectors that project images or light onto those mirrors, to be reflected off them. Certainly God makes light which reflects off things. But He doesn't make the kind you are talking about. So, who made them and how do you know?

Cool
He's just got a really good stash of some ancient hippie weed.

And he won't share.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:05:41 PM

Cool
He's just got a really good stash of some ancient hippie weed.

And he won't share.

At this stage of the game, if he is a troll, he is reasonably good. If he is a believer, he's dangerous.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 12:24:22 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2019, 12:47:06 AM by Spendulus

At this stage of the game, if he is a troll, he is reasonably good.....

Cool

I've come clean and admitted we're roasting 30 lb every couple weeks off that toe, and I'm willing to share but come on.

He's not admitting about that reefer those 2 mile high Titans dropped on Earth when they were slacking off the Dome job over the flat earth. Stoners like that were probably slacking off every day. And don't believe his nonsense about this being just a couple thousand years ago, it was millions of years back. Flat earther is bad enough, we don't need fundamentalist flat earthers.

I think he's got the doober, and won't admit it.

<<< the flat earth story contest >>>
MoonsGravity

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:14:44 AM

Spotty logic. You have doubts because technology 50 years ago was lesser than technology now. You have to ask yourself why wouldn't the Apollo computer be capable of doing what it did. You're basically ignorant on the matter.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 02:24:18 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2019, 07:50:15 PM by Spendulus

Spotty logic. You have doubts because technology 50 years ago was lesser than technology now. You have to ask yourself why wouldn't the Apollo computer be capable of doing what it did. You're basically ignorant on the matter.
The Apollo flight computer was demonstrably capable. Anyone can verify this by using one of the simulators.

This was quite literally the first personal computer, predating dos, Linus, anything like windows or OS X.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_Guidance_Computer

Your ability to type these messages online is the result of Apollo.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:29:14 PM

The Apollo flight computer was demonstrably capable. Anyone can verify this by using one of the simulators.

This was quite literally the first personal computer, predating dos, Linus, anything like windows or OS X.

What you are really trying to say is, NASA mooned us all, right?

Grin

Johnny_Foo

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:45:10 PM

Don't think so. How did the moon rover get up there? Official documents say it was collapsible and in the trunk of the lander BUT the chassis of the rover on all pictures seems to be continuous. How did they do it?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 08:46:35 PM

Grin
Actually, no. Like any government agency, NASA can do little or nothing by itself. The work and the creativity, with rare exceptions, is the result of contractors who seldom get credit.

Over a half million Americans worked in getting the Apollo program to succeed. They remain largely nameless, and the government and its agency takes credit.

At least, that's true when taking a superficial look.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:54:24 AM

Grin
Actually, no. Like any government agency, NASA can do little or nothing by itself. The work and the creativity, with rare exceptions, is the result of contractors who seldom get credit.

Over a half million Americans worked in getting the Apollo program to succeed. They remain largely nameless, and the government and its agency takes credit.

At least, that's true when taking a superficial look.

I guess you're right. After all, if it wasn't for the government and its agency (NASA), we'd have been to the stars by now: To the stars by atom bomb: The incredible tale of the top secret Orion Project.

Or does that mean I was right... about them mooning us?

Cool

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:39:28 PM

I guess you're right. After all, if it wasn't for the government and its agency (NASA), we'd have been to the stars by now: To the stars by atom bomb: The incredible tale of the top secret Orion Project.
Might not get you to the stars, but that technique could certainly reshape high value asteroid orbits.

Why are you wasting my time with things like that? We're busy here talking about barbecuing
the extinct race of Giant Titans.
natalia stark

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:06:46 PM

Ok, don't throw me into the same basket for the believers of conspiracy theories.

I believe Earth is NOT flat. I don't believe there are aliens in Area 51.

But this question is factually not very convincing and it is, did we actually land on moon in 1969.

There are many compelling evidences, facts etc that proves that indeed we landed on moon.

But even in 21st century where there an accident with Kalpana Chawla who merely went to space and came back, it sounds too good to be true that in 1969, we landed on the moon which is around 300000 kms or 186000 miles from the Earth with those time of technologies and successfully came back. Remember, the first apple computer was launched in 1976.

I'm not saying we didn't, I'm just saying that it's not really a question that can be debunked like other theories which says Earth is flat.

if you are saying that the there are actual aliens in this world then you are in big mistake because these are all such conspiracy to make money and have the investors for the money. and if you have seen in picture then now a days all is possible with the help of computrized things.

and we may have step on the moon but there is no chance of living on the moon surface, all are the money and power conspiracy nothing else.

so take no tension there is nothing to haunt or to be afraid of these things   Wink
Jake052478

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:02:31 AM

There are some skeptics thinks that we don't actually landed on the moon.  Many documentaries nowadays disproved our claim that we indeed have reach or ever landed.   In 1969, technology was not that advance yet and nowadays, many attempts were failed.  Hmmm... aside from that, the examination being made with the skeptics somehow is convincing... I don't know but I myself made me a believer to their claim.. how about you...
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 02:30:08 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2019, 02:50:35 AM by Spendulus

There are some skeptics thinks that we don't actually landed on the moon.  ....
Paid anti-American propagandists.

...In 1969, technology was not that advance yet and nowadays, many attempts were failed....
1969 pressurized jet aircraft were flying passengers around the world just like today.

1969 technology was perfectly fine for the Moon missions. This is demonstratedly true.

If you think somehow 1969 tech wasn't capable, be my guest; show how it was not adequate.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 03:12:45 AM

There are some skeptics thinks that we don't actually landed on the moon.  ....
Paid anti-American propagandists.

...In 1969, technology was not that advance yet and nowadays, many attempts were failed....
1969 pressurized jet aircraft were flying passengers around the world just like today.

1969 technology was perfectly fine for the Moon missions. This is demonstratedly true.

If you think somehow 1969 tech wasn't capable, be my guest; show how it was not adequate.

And street cars were much faster and more powerful back then, right out of the factory.

Cool

notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:37:55 PM

I'll just leave this here.

1965 scientist claims the moon is plasma - UNCUT | RetroFocus -- https://youtu.be/XhIwZuPGfss
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:42:22 PM

1965 scientist claims the moon is plasma - UNCUT | RetroFocus -- https://youtu.be/XhIwZuPGfss

Uhh nice, a youtube video, what a surprise, your favorite source of research.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:13:22 PM

Uhh nice, a youtube video, what a surprise, your favorite source of research.

"The Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) is Australia's national broadcaster founded in 1929. It is currently principally funded by the direct grants from the Australian government, but is expressly independent of government and partisan politics. The ABC plays a leading role in journalistic independence and is fundamental in the history of broadcasting in Australia. ..." -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Broadcasting_Corporation

ABC News (Australia) -- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVgO39Bk5sMo66-6o6Spn6Q
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: