Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4143 times)
kriszz50983

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 09:47:52 AM

Hiway is very good for startup companies. They do have small capital and can't keep full time employees all the time. Now using such platform they can now get good talented people at reasonable cost.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lizcrypto

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:00:15 AM

Hiway is very good for startup companies. They do have small capital and can't keep full time employees all the time. Now using such platform they can now get good talented people at reasonable cost.
yes i agree with your thoughts at present even finding a right match is also not very easy and it’s interesting to see how highway will work in practice.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:01:41 AM

I agree with you. It will be great opportunity for people like me who searching for some part time work as well to earn some additional money.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:36:20 AM

While we wait for an update from Hiway team about DCOIN, bitcoin just went past $9000 and could go to a new ATH.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 10:50:36 AM

Hiway team seems to be going pretty fast with the project and that’s commendable. Also, I think they’re transparent with weekly update and a low cap.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 12:09:54 PM

While we wait for an update from Hiway team about DCOIN, bitcoin just went past $9000 and could go to a new ATH.

Right,  Bitcoin and LTC both almost recorded to 50% level of LTH.  But somehow ETH not able to reach 50% level of life time high.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 12:59:22 PM

I have worked on other platforms like Adecco and a lot more. But they all seem to have the same problem, delayed payments and sometimes I don’t get paid. I think that can be resolved using WAY tokens on Hiway platform. Payments are made public and transparent.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 01:34:40 PM

Follow Hiway on twitter and be update about the progress of Hiway blockchain platform. They have a team that gives weekly updates so investors stay informed.

It's great to know that Hiway is updating the community weekly. This shows that the team are transparent and confident of their accomplishments. I'm certain that they must be very hard working and capable of doing wonders. Let's hope that the hardcap is attained and see what they have in store for the community.

But why those updates don't have information about tokens sale current status? I am searching many places to get the information about number of tokens sold.

I believe it has to do with technical hitch, i have seen this happen on several occasions from different projects, however the team has to be notified about this and get the situation addressed, as investors will always love to visit the appropriate media for information and updates on tokensale, so they won't be turned off when it seems like the sale is stagnant
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:33:42 PM

Follow Hiway on twitter and be update about the progress of Hiway blockchain platform. They have a team that gives weekly updates so investors stay informed.

Thank you for your information, I know about the teams decision to give weekly updates to the community, but the major update that I need to know is about the number of tokens sold out and the amount raised so far from the tokensale in decoin most especially because it has completed its tokensale.

Several persons asked same question on telegram, and the team said they were working on the information as there's need for the decoin team to present their reports which would be reviewed and the community would be notified. I believe it's best we remain patient and be assured that the team are working on getting the community updated.

True that, I believe the team wants to give update too but can't, seeing as they haven't received report from Dcoin to update their own record. Like you said, patience is key on this issue.

How difficult it to get updates from exchange about token sale. All process expected to be automated? And data should be available anytime?

True, I guess it will be easy to them to give an update/s because they are the one who can see all of the data. I mean they have the data so they can give it anytime right? But let's wait to their response about the problem again.

At your service
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:46:42 PM

I have worked on other platforms like Adecco and a lot more. But they all seem to have the same problem, delayed payments and sometimes I don’t get paid. I think that can be resolved using WAY tokens on Hiway platform. Payments are made public and transparent.

That's the major challenge that is being faced in the freelance industry, atimes task done is not paid for, you can see that in bounty hunting which is carried out in the cryptocurrency space, where bounty hunters don't get paid atimes after several months of work. Hiway needs to figure out a way to get rid of this anomaly in their platform.
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:01:31 PM

It's great to know that Hiway is updating the community weekly. This shows that the team are transparent and confident of their accomplishments. I'm certain that they must be very hard working and capable of doing wonders. Let's hope that the hardcap is attained and see what they have in store for the community.

But why those updates don't have information about tokens sale current status? I am searching many places to get the information about number of tokens sold.

I believe it has to do with technical hitch, i have seen this happen on several occasions from different projects, however the team has to be notified about this and get the situation addressed, as investors will always love to visit the appropriate media for information and updates on tokensale, so they won't be turned off when it seems like the sale is stagnant

The team didn't the reason for the token sale update delay is as a result of technical glitch, rather they said that the information is yet to be released due to the DCOIN teams inability to bring the information forward. The only logical action to do is to wait for the update to be released.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 03:16:49 PM

The team didn't the reason for the token sale update delay is as a result of technical glitch, rather they said that the information is yet to be released due to the DCOIN teams inability to bring the information forward. The only logical action to do is to wait for the update to be released.

That's what I was saying, whatever is the updates (good, bad, ) that should be communicated to the community.
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:17:21 PM

I agree with you. It will be great opportunity for people like me who searching for some part time work as well to earn some additional money.

There are several persons who are in dare need of job whether part - time or full - time. This project would bring food to several tables and keep many youths employed and out of trouble. The unemployment rate in some countries is alarming.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:36:28 PM

Hiway seems to have plans of listing on other exchanges like IDAX and Huobi. But I think that’s only going to happen if they have a successful IEO. I kind of prefer Exmarkets to DCOIN. Just me.

I am sure lots of exchange listing will come from HiWay team. We just need to wait and have some patience.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 03:40:47 PM

BTC has been on the move lately and this is very useful for the hiway project. The increase in the value of Bitcoin would give investors the opportunity to buy more tokens with same amount of btc. I do hope that the increase in bitcoin continues till the end of the year.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 03:45:06 PM

That is really impressive, but I don't know, I am kind of worried as to why it is pumping even on a weekend, anyway, my advice is for everybody to cash out their profit as soon as possible as I'm anticipating a fall soon.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:06:55 PM

That is really impressive, but I don't know, I am kind of worried as to why it is pumping even on a weekend, anyway, my advice is for everybody to cash out their profit as soon as possible as I'm anticipating a fall soon.

Maybe not the time yet to talk about a new ATH. It might still take some time to get there (and a lot of money of course).

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
olohifie

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:45:40 PM

https://bit.ly/31zaR8Y
Here’s a link to another update from Hiway team about the end of WAY IEO on DCOIN. Although, DCOIN IEO is ended, that of Exmarkets is still on, and running still 23rd June.

How many tokens were sold at DCOIN?  Any update on that part?  Also what will happen to unsold tokens (if any), are they going to burn them?

I'm not certain if dcoin sold out all the tokens earmarked for tokensales at the exchange, but I guess they completed their tokens sale because they finished earlier than the expected duration for the tokensales. This may be as a result of the the completion of the tokens allocated to them for the tokensales.

I also don't think they sold all tokens at the exchange. We would have seen big announcement if that had happened.

It would be a huge progress and pretty good if they have but chances are slim from the look of things so far. Well an update is anticipated patiently
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:59:51 PM

Bitcoin is bullish rn. I wouldn’t bet against bitcoin. Facebook cryptocurrency project has brought the attention of its 2Billion users to bitcoin and crypto. I think we’re in for a good ride.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 07:15:49 PM

Bitcoin is bullish rn. I wouldn’t bet against bitcoin. Facebook cryptocurrency project has brought the attention of its 2Billion users to bitcoin and crypto. I think we’re in for a good ride.

Bitcoin is getting to 10000 and nothing anybody is going to do about it. The market is bullish right now and I am loving it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: