Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:07:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IEO] Hiway - Platform Explanation & IEO Announcement  (Read 4143 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:53:47 AM

This is my first day in crypto world, looking for few good projects. I visited the rating sites and then checking project with 4+ rating.
Hiway also received good rating so came here to see what others say about hiway.
I think good ratings has a good impact  on bottom line of any project and hiway has come up with good concept of providing user friendly platform for multiple purposes which is different and interesting it seems but it’s always best to do our own research .

The importance of carrying out personal research about a project cannot be overemphasised. Don't ever depend on the information you get on the project website because it would always be in tandem with the wish of the team. You need to source for informations outside the influence of the team, utilising ICO rating sites and other reviews platform is a great start.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:57:29 AM

This is my first day in crypto world, looking for few good projects. I visited the rating sites and then checking project with 4+ rating.
Hiway also received good rating so came here to see what others say about hiway.

I must say welcome to the Crypto world. The Cryptocurrency industry is very dynamic and flexible. You made a very good decision to check what people are saying about the project before making a decision. That's what you must always do to avoid getting burnt in this space. Welcome ones again, I do hope you enjoy your journey in this industry.

I'm in agreement with your opinion on avoiding getting hurt. It's wise for every newbie to know that the cryptocurrency space is highly volatile and there's no guarantee for any project to do well, neither is there guaranteed high return on investment. One needs to be very careful in making investment decisions.
charlop24
Copper Member

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 09:02:33 AM

I must say welcome to the Crypto world. The Cryptocurrency industry is very dynamic and flexible. You made a very good decision to check what people are saying about the project before making a decision. That's what you must always do to avoid getting burnt in this space. Welcome ones again, I do hope you enjoy your journey in this industry.

I'm in agreement with your opinion on avoiding getting hurt. It's wise for every newbie to know that the cryptocurrency space is highly volatile and there's no guarantee for any project to do well, neither is there guaranteed high return on investment. One needs to be very careful in making investment decisions.

My own take on investment in this sector is investing only the amount you're willing to loose. It would be unwise to invest an amount that would be of immense lose to you if an unpleasant circumstance comes to play. Its always good to note that the amount invested shouldn't be of immediate need to you. The funds you need to pay your bills shouldn't be invested in cryptocurrency.
Anilbg

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 09:34:18 AM

We could use your tokens on your platform when launched to pay for service offered by people who signed up. I think that’s a good use case. How’s the IEO going for you?

So this Hiway will be providing consultancy services? This is what I understood from the first look at the documents.
annazaitun87

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:02:10 AM

Am personally pleased with the hardcap of the project, which is a total of $700,000. This is attainable from my standing point and with a token rate of only $0.04, its a good buy for investors.
The hardcap of $700k is achievable, but I noticed that there was a private sale of $300k, didn't get any update as regards whether the private sale was successful or not and if the full sum was raised. I believe the project is unique and has the potential of raising such funds in the private sale.
Usually a private sale provides a high bonus but with a large amount of investment funds, the question is whether Hiway's private sale has a softcap or not
Zurcermozz

Merit: 16

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 10:44:29 AM

Am personally pleased with the hardcap of the project, which is a total of $700,000. This is attainable from my standing point and with a token rate of only $0.04, its a good buy for investors.
The hardcap of $700k is achievable, but I noticed that there was a private sale of $300k, didn't get any update as regards whether the private sale was successful or not and if the full sum was raised. I believe the project is unique and has the potential of raising such funds in the private sale.
Usually a private sale provides a high bonus but with a large amount of investment funds, the question is whether Hiway's private sale has a softcap or not

I am also thinking ot this one, its a huge sale and there is a lot of question on this one, i am waiting for the Hiway team to respond in this question and explain the project further.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 12:48:03 PM

I am also thinking ot this one, its a huge sale and there is a lot of question on this one, i am waiting for the Hiway team to respond in this question and explain the project further.

Thy will be just raising 700k out of which 300k is from private sale.  I think since total amount if money is not high that's why softcap is not mentioned.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 01:35:43 PM

Even if this project is not a scam, I don't see how the project would work, people use Bitcointalk Service thread for job placement more than many of the workplace projects in the space, remember the hype around GEM ICO the place is more like a desert now, no one is using the platform. I won't give you guys my money because there is no proof of success in your area of focus and could add to the number of failed projects in the space

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:30:48 PM

Exactly, Before making any actions or decisions specially if you're going to risk something that you are not really afford, you must study, read, learn, and make more efforts to make it sure.

At your service
nwosuchristabe2
Copper Member

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:33:55 PM

Thy will be just raising 700k out of which 300k is from private sale.  I think since total amount if money is not high that's why softcap is not mentioned.

I'm in agreement with your opinion, it will be very difficult to differentiate between hardcap and softcap when the amount to be raised is less than a million dollars. The team was very Conservative in making their budget and estimates.
charlop24
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 02:38:50 PM

Exactly, Before making any actions or decisions specially if you're going to risk something that you are not really afford, you must study, read, learn, and make more efforts to make it sure.

In this industry, learning and studying should be consistent and continuous, every experience is necessary to have an all round understanding of the market. The industry is for those who are willing to develop a mind of scepticism by testing all truth and information before arriving at your decision.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:19:23 PM

I'm in agreement with your opinion, it will be very difficult to differentiate between hardcap and softcap when the amount to be raised is less than a million dollars. The team was very Conservative in making their budget and estimates.

I hope they don't make decisions to increase the hardcap like one of the projects did recently. I simply don't understand the necessity of changing hardcap in middle of ICO.
kriszz50983

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 03:25:34 PM

In this industry, learning and studying should be consistent and continuous, every experience is necessary to have an all round understanding of the market. The industry is for those who are willing to develop a mind of scepticism by testing all truth and information before arriving at your decision.

Thanks a lot guys for your guidance. I do understand the risk associated with crypto investment. Hence I will do good research before investment.

BITWINGS-Guaranteed worth $0.20 (http://bitwings.org)Minephone-First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/months (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:13:33 PM

We could use your tokens on your platform when launched to pay for service offered by people who signed up. I think that’s a good use case. How’s the IEO going for you?

So this Hiway will be providing consultancy services? This is what I understood from the first look at the documents.

That’s right. You can visit the platform as an employee or employer. It works both ways and WAY tokens would be the currency of exchange on the platform. Seems like it’s going to be limited to blockchain technology services.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:19:41 PM

I am not sure whether this is really correct. May be one 0 is missing? Team member can clarify this.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 04:53:25 PM

Hey.  Are there plans for an airdrop or a reward company ?  I would like to receive tokens of your project .

Do you still think airdrop is worthy? Better to check project in detail and if you think it's good to invest then buy directly.

Only the better and trusty projects airdrops are worthy. But its impossible to find it out during the airdrop period.

Even if we found any good project,  still we are getting max 5 USD worth tokens in airdrops.  Find good project and invest some money to enjoy better benefits.

It's agreeable that most projects give negligible sum for airdrop but few projects are challenging that as a project like hydro gave a whooping 222,222 tokens per participant and those with referrals got much more. This token sold for over $4,000 at its peak.

I have never been a fan of airdrop because it comes with a lot negative effect than positive, well i think the whole thing started with the advent of scam projects, so the fear of such made many come up with the term of selling immediately it hits an exchange, though majority just want quick money and a lot of good projects where affected as well
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:36:12 PM

Hey.  Are there plans for an airdrop or a reward company ?  I would like to receive tokens of your project .

Do you still think airdrop is worthy? Better to check project in detail and if you think it's good to invest then buy directly.

Only the better and trusty projects airdrops are worthy. But its impossible to find it out during the airdrop period.

Even if we found any good project,  still we are getting max 5 USD worth tokens in airdrops.  Find good project and invest some money to enjoy better benefits.

It's agreeable that most projects give negligible sum for airdrop but few projects are challenging that as a project like hydro gave a whooping 222,222 tokens per participant and those with referrals got much more. This token sold for over $4,000 at its peak.

I was opportune to get the hydro airdrop, that was when I newly joined the cryptocurrency space and was yet to make any substantial amount from airdrops, I sold out my tokens for less than $50, thinking that the value may never rise only to wake up the next morning to see the value in the moon. I was disappointed with my impatience, but had to move on after a while.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 06:00:12 PM

I have never been a fan of airdrop because it comes with a lot negative effect than positive, well i think the whole thing started with the advent of scam projects, so the fear of such made many come up with the term of selling immediately it hits an exchange, though majority just want quick money and a lot of good projects where affected as well

No doubt, there's a possibility for one to make substantial amount of money from airdrops, this possibility is rather very slim, owing to the fact that there are several phishing websites which are bent on ripping airdropers of their tokens. Most information given out in the name of airdrop get into the hands of the wrong persons which could spell doom to the participants.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2019, 07:34:29 PM

I am not sure whether this is really correct. May be one 0 is missing? Team member can clarify this.

Having a low cap is great. Wouldn’t take much to getting to hardcap and the project gets to launch as planned. I asked on telegram, and WAY token is sold for $0.04 on both exmarkets and DCOIN at a discount.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 08:34:09 PM

You can find WAY tokensales on Exmarkets IEO launchpad and I guess that of DCOIN too. Does anyone have an idea of the progress of the IEO? How many tokens have been sold and how much is pending?

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: