Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: negative views about Bitcoin always come!  (Read 17584 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:32:35 AM

Even here in our place they think i'm a scammer, People are very judgmental even if you're not doing bad and it looks like we can not really avoid those people so much better not to mind it and just ignore of what they think as long as you're not hurting others. Just focus with your own life know your limits and be happy. Maybe they are envious because they don't know how to earn money from bitcoin.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:48:13 PM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!

I think personally about the negative view of bitcoin that will continue to occur around us all ... because not everyone understands bitcoin that bitcoin is a future currency for us all true bitcoiners ... so whatever their response is, teach them, if they don't want to, just ignore their bad responses to bitcoin ... because their negative assumptions won't change our stance to continue using bitcoin

bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:52:05 PM

I think personally about the negative view of bitcoin that will continue to occur around us all ... because not everyone understands bitcoin that bitcoin is a future currency for us all true bitcoiners ... so whatever their response is, teach them, if they don't want to, just ignore their bad responses to bitcoin ... because their negative assumptions won't change our stance to continue using bitcoin
but I hope that these negative views are not given from someone important in the life of the world. because it can be very bad for the market response. I hope that what is seen for this year is only positive news and that will make the market more trade.
Ballalar

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:06:10 PM

Every position has a dissimilar conclusion representing Bitcoin. Similar in my region, not various humans recognise almost Bitcoin data. On the other hand whether they recognise almost Bitcoin, I anticipate thither desire be various humans who are fascinated in knowledge it. Everybody in my region has various new humans. So they are extremely fascinated in on-line exercise.
Drelakelv

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 04:15:58 PM

Viewpoint of humans are not a cause to think. That is, you get your have conclusion, which now ballplayer be right, on the other hand you buoy furthermore trust on any additional information or persuasions of humans who ballplayer not be totally right.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 04:24:37 PM

There is no way there won't be any negative talk about something as the world is made up of two ways which are support and against.

Some will support while some will walk in other way which is just what we are seeing in the industry at the moment and that seems not bordering me in any way as what I believe in might be in other way round for another person as everyone has opinion to there say.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 06:03:22 PM

Bitcoin is an awesome crypto currency. Thanks to BTC and Satoshi we have our industry right now, but investors need to face the truth and finally to realise that there are much more perspective altcoins on the market that are going to offer 100k TPS in the future and in my opinion BTC cannot compete with this.
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 09:49:06 PM

They said a lot of bad things last year when the price went down and never recovered. However, we will see a change in their tone this year because bitcoin is going to pump and they will live in regret, buy now and hodl!

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 10:09:24 PM

Do many people around you claim that bitcoin is bad? yes this happened around my place.
I don't care what they say, even though I haven't been here long, but I'm sure bitcoin isn't as bad as they think, this is a future technology where when the future comes, we are ahead and they are still behind  Cool. I am sure of that!

They are lot of them actually saying that bitcoin is not good, it is scam according to them mate. We cannot handle or control what their thinking. Maybe this is the nature of a human being. But as a normal person, we shouldn't be like this, isn't right? They've been thinking a lot of negative feedback about in bitcoin but the truth is not, it is only begun with the mind of individuals.
jhon15

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:40:57 PM

They said a lot of bad things last year when the price went down and never recovered. However, we will see a change in their tone this year because bitcoin is going to pump and they will live in regret, buy now and hodl!
and who said something bad about Bitcoin, now seeing a good growth in Bitcoin, they might regret it and praise it again.
Bitcoin will go up high and Bitcoin will probably have a positive impact on Altcoin so people who say negative about it are wrong.

Nhebu

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 11:49:01 PM

We can never eradicate the negative views of some people about Bitcoin; to the fact that it is not tangible or we can't able to touch it as a money since it is digital. We are very veteran in fiat as our means of goods and services. Sometimes, rapid change did not widely accepted totally there are process including having negative impressions. But some how I hope bitcoin will be widely accepted.
AngellSky

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:06:20 PM

If you conduct an experiment and transfer a significant amount of money by bank transfer and the same amount using the Bitcoin transaction, then in the case of a bank transfer, we will have much less problems.  The cost of a Bitcoin transaction is very expensive and, moreover, the tax inspectorate will certainly be interested in such funds.  Based on this, you must first completely legalize Bitcoin and begin its actual use in the daily life of a person,

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:25:19 PM

some people affiliate it to ponzi scheme and most ponzi scheme dont end on a good note. We could only worry and read about negative news when bitcoin price is going up and number of bitcoin on search engine increases.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 08:38:37 PM

I agree with you that bitcoin is a good cryptoactive and that some people talk bad about it, it’s just that they don’t understand its meaning and value. You just need to understand that the appearance of a blockchain is associated with bitcoin. Talking about bitcoin is bad, it's like talking bad about mobile communication, for example. For me personally, bitcoin, blockchain, and the entire crypto industry is a great opportunity to make money, for someone else it is a business creation opportunity, and so on. So, do not listen to those who do not know anything about bitcoin.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 08:50:56 PM

Don't waste your time with people who thinks of bitcoin in such matter you can't force a fool to see the future.. you have to let the future give him or her a slap in the face to make them realise what theyve been ignorant on
TopT3ns

Activity: 2548
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 08:54:21 PM

some people affiliate it to ponzi scheme and most ponzi scheme dont end on a good note. We could only worry and read about negative news when bitcoin price is going up and number of bitcoin on search engine increases.
True fact  Grin, in my country there are some people open MLM scheme with crypto. So some people think if bitcoin is investment business and must look new investors to make profit from it.

kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:05:56 PM

yes negative thoughts always come to crypto and about bitcoin they don't know about what is now and the progress of digital assets, let them not understand for now but they will deny what they are talking about digital assets and will be far behind
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 09:39:46 PM

Of course, you should not pay attention to people who speak ill of bitcoin. You do what you like and you know that it brings you profit. Therefore, there is no point in persuading someone or taking their words to heart.

Successmaniac4

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 10:26:31 PM

There are a lot of people who believe Bitcoin is for scammers, whatever you do, you cannot convinve them to accept what you say. I don't waste my time on those people, I just leave them and do my own thing. After all, we are all living our separate lives.

Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:24:45 AM

yes, I also don't wonder if there are many people around us who think that bitcoin is bad for some reason, but of course I don't think like that. I'm sure bitcoin has a good future and not as bad as they think.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: