Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Investing In AltCoin Still Worth it in 2019?  (Read 2808 times)
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:08:35 PM

Why not? If you don't have problems with shit coins and you have decent experience in trading then you can invest in alts for sure.
You can easily earn money if market is pumping
Altcoin can be profitable but you have to be careful because the risk is big and you have to check every coin you choose because not all Altcoin are good.
A decent Altcoin will benefit from good growth and if we can manage it.
Altcoin is easy to get because of low prices and Altcoin also has capabilities and some of them have great potential.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:13:48 PM

Altcoins are still profitable, coins like LTC made 4 times its value of last year, Binance coin has done more than 5 times, Ethereum has done 3 times its low last year. I believe they are still worth it.
These coins are of course good for me the top is ltc and bnb , these are the coins that are fundomental on the market and I would hold them now , as by the end of the year they can cost a lot of money !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 11:49:10 PM

Honestly speaking, this year 2019 I saw and found that there are lot of coins that has been arise nowadays, and one of those coins that I can recommend to invest in are XBX, Linda, Nrd, Tky and Ethereum, these are my only opinions its up to you if you like to try..
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:58:25 AM

Yes, it is. The smart plan always helps. If you pick the potential altcoins then you will end this year with a smiling face! After Bitcoin, potential altcoins are everything! If you buy BNB, EOS, ADA, TRX and even ETH and if the crypto market pumps well then think about your profit. So, the altcoin is a good investment in this year.

Your list looks solid. Altcoin always have a chance to rise the price when bitcoin price growing. Retail investor must be looking on ethereum because they can not buy bitcoin, and their alternative is ethereum or top 100 coinmarketcap
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 04:24:48 AM

Altcoins are still profitable, coins like LTC made 4 times its value of last year, Binance coin has done more than 5 times, Ethereum has done 3 times its low last year. I believe they are still worth it.
These coins are of course good for me the top is ltc and bnb , these are the coins that are fundomental on the market and I would hold them now , as by the end of the year they can cost a lot of money !

Beside ethereum, litecoin and BNB Coin is good investment this year. Litecoin already rising after drop at $30 and now already above $100 and BNB Coin reach peak price this year.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 02:40:09 PM

It won't be worth anymore if you investing in new altcoins in 2019, you know why ? because there are many altcoins already.
I prefer to investing in some altcoin that already trusted and used by many peoples. i just need to buy and wait for the team to develop the project.
You will take a bigger risk when you decide to investing in a new altcoin.

lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 04:54:19 PM

ETH is now very affordable compared to bitcoin and this is just an advantage for those who are stocking up on the future of ETH

Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:03:23 PM

If we do not deserve a verdict for investing in altcoin this year it seems impossible because now there are so many affordable coins for us to get it and again lots of coins that have very cheap prices, so with this we can buy a little more coins  , and investment matters are not always about the price of a coin but regarding the popularity of the coin so that we get maximum results

lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:20:45 PM

I believe investing in Altcoin worths it  . It depends on the kind of altcoin you are chosing . There are so many shit altcoin out there , investors needs to be very careful and conduct their personal research before investing their funds . As for me altcoin like XLM, BNB, Litecoin and Ethereum are still ok for investment .  There are some other better alt coin out there that is very good for investment but i am only receiving those i have and believe in .
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2019, 06:27:14 PM

It seems to me that now is the right time to invest because the market is growing and you will profit anyway if you invest now.

Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 06:35:41 PM

Unambiguously,since in 2020 there will be no such sweet prices as now,and even more I will say that most likely at the end of 19 years,there will be no such sweet prices,since after a long wave of decline,and now the adoption at the legislative level,and the introduction of technologies,for the Blockchain future and, accordingly, will only grow

masyveonk

Activity: 346

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:16:04 PM

It seems to me that now is the right time to invest because the market is growing and you will profit anyway if you invest now.
Yes, now we need to invest in altcoins, the main thing is to invest less in little-known projects, because some of them are profitable, while others are not.

Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:41:00 PM

Yes, investing in altcoins in the year 2019 still worths it because despite the fact that there are bunch of useless altcoins, there are are still few ones that investors can still make some decent profit from it. Hence, not all altcoins are useless and valueless.

Averim

Activity: 515
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 16, 2019, 07:42:54 PM

Altcoin is blooming right now, it is like a rare flower but yet the world doesn't know how precious it is (my precious).
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:29:45 AM

work it that it really is investing in altcoins especially especially in 2019 because bitcoin prices are so low today and people prefer to invest in altcoin because it is bigger here.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:37:41 AM

Certainly it's really worth investing in altcoins in 2019 because today's bitcoin price is very low and people prefer to be taken to the ethereum because the price is higher and the more you earn it.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 08:46:52 AM

Always look how the market moves before investing in any altcoin, in past month we see bitcoin going up and see few altcoin rise with it and when it drops almost all of them follow, it is still good to invest but you need to learn when to buy and what to buy.
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 06:59:11 PM

I find the question bit weird, as this is probably the time when Cryptos are getting highest attention, so investment right now is for sure to bring plenty of rewards for one and all.

But of course, it has to be put up right instead of making it randomly. I do just that and find it relatively easier with doing it on Top Altcoins only. I don’t think we should try to go for any surprises, as it’s just not needed and won’t make sense at all.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:17:44 PM

Altcoin Investment is not really good but if you use altcoin for trading that is perfect.
Now i trade XRP and BNB almost everyday when i get my feeling luck.
But some altcoin is good for long-term Investment too.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 07:19:28 PM

I think that 2019 is an excellent time to invest in top and promising altcoins. The fact is that now the prices for altcoins are very attractive and in the next few years the price may increase several times. Another thing is the end of 2017, when there was another peak and a good moment to sell. Now the opposite situation, you need to buy and wait for the next peak of price increases.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: