Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:53:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:59:27 PM

Hi Everyone,

Once we will know exact dates of IEO and when we get License then we will officially update Roadmap and website.
Very good news, where are you planning IEO? is't only on 1 exchange or some exchange? how long do we have to wait 1 month or 2 months? but I hope it's faster and IEO takes place on large exchange
I would like the latest technologies to be really applied, but this is not so easy to do at the click of your fingers.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
G4udy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 08:42:40 AM

What is the development team doing while the project is being licensed? Has a private sale raised any investment for MVP development?
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 09:47:15 AM

I am also interested in the question, what exactly is the development team currently doing? Do they create a new addition?
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 12:33:20 PM

Hi Everyone,

Once we will know exact dates of IEO and when we get License then we will officially update Roadmap and website.
Very good news, where are you planning IEO? is't only on 1 exchange or some exchange? how long do we have to wait 1 month or 2 months? but I hope it's faster and IEO takes place on large exchange
I would like the latest technologies to be really applied, but this is not so easy to do at the click of your fingers.
I hope the team get the license soon. All this time, the private sale will be open?
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:07:26 PM

The Art of Blockchain looks like great project, on the Track ICO site they have scored 4,6. I think this can be a good investment, can't wait for the IEO.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 04:01:48 AM

The Art of Blockchain looks like great project, on the Track ICO site they have scored 4,6. I think this can be a good investment, can't wait for the IEO.
On the evaluation of such services never pay attention, because they do not carry any truth, if you look. This is the same as watching an advertisement about a product, it is all purchased.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
G4udy

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 09:35:24 AM

On the evaluation of such services never pay attention, because they do not carry any truth, if you look. This is the same as watching an advertisement about a product, it is all purchased.
of course, investors are based on their own experience when choosing projects. But I think that a high rating of projects can attract the attention of investors for a more detailed study of their potential.
vinirocket

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 12:42:32 PM

do you think that all the websites of rating agencies are bought? I would like to think that there are still independent experts.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 01:04:47 PM

do you think that all the websites of rating agencies are bought? I would like to think that there are still independent experts.
I personally do not think that absolutely all rating agencies can be bought.  I often pay attention to the project ratings before deciding to buy coins.
Zianingbu

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:56:12 PM

Of course have. I am sure that you and I may not notice them. That could be the difference. And in fact, there is an independent expert opinion.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2019, 08:27:51 PM

The idea of doing IEO instead of ICO is great as ICOs are outdated now. After getting the license,  I hope the team chose a good reputable exchange for the IEO as the success of project also depends on it. 

G4udy

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 07:18:02 AM

The idea of doing IEO instead of ICO is great as ICOs are outdated now. After getting the license,  I hope the team chose a good reputable exchange for the IEO as the success of project also depends on it. 
There is no exchange name now. But I think that the names of the partners are very important for investors. I read that the project is already supported by many artists, and there are other partnership agreements?
vinirocket

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 10:24:19 AM

Of course have. I am sure that you and I may not notice them. That could be the difference. And in fact, there is an independent expert opinion.
well, I hope this project has a quality reputation among independent experts. Since his idea is very important for the development of the art market
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 02:23:19 PM

There is no exchange name now. But I think that the names of the partners are very important for investors. I read that the project is already supported by many artists, and there are other partnership agreements?
And when is it planned to develop and announce all the news for us? I hope that the developers will not leave us without ads.
G4udy

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:31:50 AM

I think that the process of preparing the token sale should be supported by qualitative informing the community about the benefits of the project.
vinirocket

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 11:02:38 AM

And when is it planned to develop and announce all the news for us? I hope that the developers will not leave us without ads.
I hope that the project will not delay its road map for long. Can private investment be used to accelerate the development of the platform?
Zianingbu

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 07:54:02 PM

I hope that the project will not delay its road map for long. Can private investment be used to accelerate the development of the platform?
It is likely that yes. You can use them. But the best thing is to contact the developers and clarify the details of the investment.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 08:01:27 AM

I think you can. But all the same, you contact support and see what they will answer you. All the same, the contribution is a risk.
G4udy

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 09:06:54 AM

It is likely that yes. You can use them. But the best thing is to contact the developers and clarify the details of the investment.
this is possible if the developers are confident in the collection of software cap or the development of their project. I think we should ask the project representative about the development prospects.
vinirocket

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 01:25:40 PM

I think you can. But all the same, you contact support and see what they will answer you. All the same, the contribution is a risk.
I thought the private sale was closed. I am not willing to invest a large amount, and to participate in a private sale there is probably a certain minimum contribution
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: