Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:36:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:33:14 PM

What is the format of IEO? Is anybody to participate in event or like Binance a lottery?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:16:22 PM

What is the format of IEO? Is anybody to participate in event or like Binance a lottery?
Good question. The answer interests me as well. I hope that the developers will also respond to it.
esofelap

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 08:41:48 PM

Good question. The answer interests me as well. I hope that the developers will also respond to it.
There is no particular difference in what format the IEO will take place, I am very interested on which platform it will be. 90% of the success of the IEO consists of a cryptocurrency platform.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 09:00:45 PM

This question is of interest to many now and so far we cannot figure it out because the developer still does not give a concrete answer.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 10:04:28 PM

I think it will be something similar because it is unlikely that the developer plans to invent something special and experiment.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
G4udy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:24:25 AM

As long as the license is not obtained, no one will provide preliminary information about the arrangements.  Investors should be patient and wait for the announcement.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:27:26 AM

The token is very promising, I want to support its development. But still I want to be sure that the process of collecting investments will not be delayed for a long time.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:30:40 AM

The token is very promising, I want to support its development. But still I want to be sure that the process of collecting investments will not be delayed for a long time.
According to the roadmap, this action is not going to be delayed. So all will still be in accelerated mode.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 11:45:46 AM

There is no particular difference in what format the IEO will take place, I am very interested on which platform it will be. 90% of the success of the IEO consists of a cryptocurrency platform.
but the IEO on the Binance and OKEx exchanges have different rules and methods than other exchanges, because too many investors will join. it would be great if the ARTPRO could do the IEO on Binance or OKEx exchange.
I hope the ARTPRO team will immediately give an announcement about where they will implement the IEO, or at least when they will implement the IEO.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 06:23:10 PM

According to the roadmap, this action is not going to be delayed. So all will still be in accelerated mode.
Throughout the time, the project worked in accordance with its roadmap, so I think everything should go according to plan.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 07:07:52 PM

Is project right on shedule? The roadmap may differs the reality. Does anybody know a situation around the project? When are they going to conduct IEO and licence?
bellicose

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 08:54:48 PM

Throughout the time, the project worked in accordance with its roadmap, so I think everything should go according to plan.
Small deviations from the intended plan are allowed only if they do not harm the project, but rather benefit.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
HMember

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:45:37 PM

Is project right on shedule? The roadmap may differs the reality. Does anybody know a situation around the project? When are they going to conduct IEO and licence?
Naturally this happens, but the developer must warn of any changes, so that the community does not have a negative opinion.

esofelap

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:47:14 PM

Naturally this happens, but the developer must warn of any changes, so that the community does not have a negative opinion.
I think we just need to give some time to the team to make them a publishing about new IEO conditions.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 06, 2019, 09:52:22 PM

I have encountered this project a long time ago. I haven't seen a blockchain project related to art industry that have achieved success. So I don't know if this project has advantage over the failed ones that will make it in crypto.
efanishe

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 07:39:56 AM

I have encountered this project a long time ago. I haven't seen a blockchain project related to art industry that have achieved success. So I don't know if this project has advantage over the failed ones that will make it in crypto.
Until the platform is open, the success of the project can only be assessed by description. White paper has many interesting ideas for users. But now you should wait for the MVP to evaluate them.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 09:22:56 AM

The list of artists who support the development of the platform is quite impressive. But I'd like to see some celebrities from the art world. The team continues to work on finding new partners?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 01:54:39 PM

I think it will be something similar because it is unlikely that the developer plans to invent something special and experiment.
Well, we'll see. Suddenly there really will be a project that does not look like all the other platforms on the blockchain.
HMember

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 05:17:21 PM

The list of artists who support the development of the platform is quite impressive. But I'd like to see some celebrities from the art world. The team continues to work on finding new partners?
And where can I see this list? I somehow missed this moment. Can you please refer me for an introduction?

bellicose

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:03:28 PM

And where can I see this list? I somehow missed this moment. Can you please refer me for an introduction?
Go to the official site. There is always the latest information from the team and the developer in particular.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: