Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
edi381

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:04:27 AM

What cryptocurrencies can I use for IEO purchase?
You can use the currency which is convenient for you. It can be bitcoin, basically the reception goes in this currency.
Where did they see the description of IEO conditions? I know that to participate in most of the IEO campaigns today, you need to buy in advance the tokens of the platform on which the event will take place, and after that, with the help of these tokens, you can buy the tokens of the Artpro project.
I agree with you. First, the team must give information about the exchange that will be the partner to know their IEO terms of sale. Now I think, until the sale has begun, investors need to study more carefully the implementation of the project .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
esofelap

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:32:38 AM

You can use the currency which is convenient for you. It can be bitcoin, basically the reception goes in this currency.
In my opinion, absolutely any cryptocurrency can be used for payments. But here is a completely different situation.
Each coin has its purpose and they are all created to kill fiat funds completely.
After total mass adoption cryptocurrency will be better to protect your funds then fiat money, and everybody know that.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:51:11 AM

In my opinion, absolutely any cryptocurrency can be used for payments. But here is a completely different situation.
Each coin has its purpose and they are all created to kill fiat funds completely.
After total mass adoption cryptocurrency will be better to protect your funds then fiat money, and everybody know that.
in my opinion it is impossible to completely destroy fiat money.  Cryptocurrency can only exist on an equal footing with fiats, but it cannot be the only currency.
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:12:22 PM

in my opinion it is impossible to completely destroy fiat money.  Cryptocurrency can only exist on an equal footing with fiats, but it cannot be the only currency.
I think the payment options for IEO are more or less clear, but I'm interested in how the team will use the different types of payment on the platform. In my opinion, active consumption of the token on the platform is important for all investors.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 05:48:48 PM

I think the payment options for IEO are more or less clear, but I'm interested in how the team will use the different types of payment on the platform. In my opinion, active consumption of the token on the platform is important for all investors.
In My opinion, each platform that releases its token, after opening, uses a token for buying and selling.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:09:50 PM

Will Artpro accept its own token only on the platform to purchase art?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:07:55 AM

Where did they see the description of IEO conditions? I know that to participate in most of the IEO campaigns today, you need to buy in advance the tokens of the platform on which the event will take place, and after that, with the help of these tokens, you can buy the tokens of the Artpro project.
I also do not see the description of the conditions. But mostly to buy tokens are always used Bitcoin or ETH. That's why I answered that way.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:39:33 AM

I also do not see the description of the conditions. But mostly to buy tokens are always used Bitcoin or ETH. That's why I answered that way.
it all depends on the conditions of cooperation between the exchange and the developers.  The team should tell us more about the IEO sales terms.
vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:57:58 AM

In My opinion, each platform that releases its token, after opening, uses a token for buying and selling.
of course, it is logical to increase the token consumption. But I think that at the first stage of the launch of the platform, in the art market, a choice can be presented when paying for a purchase, while stimulating payment in tokens.
vlcm

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:40:59 PM

I think this will be an opportunity for buyers, but artists need to support this payment process, maybe not everyone will want to do it.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:05:35 PM

it all depends on the conditions of cooperation between the exchange and the developers.  The team should tell us more about the IEO sales terms.
We hope that the team can be aware of it and can immediately inform you about the most important IEO sales conditions at this time, stay patient

esofelap

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 03:10:42 PM

I think this will be an opportunity for buyers, but artists need to support this payment process, maybe not everyone will want to do it.
I think that ArtPro native token needs to be managed in a lot of popular exchanges, it could make project more powerful.

Vialaia

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 07:12:05 PM

I think that ArtPro native token needs to be managed in a lot of popular exchanges, it could make project more powerful.
I have never heard of such partnerships yet. Has ArtPro announced the support of its own coin on any crypto exchanges?
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 08:31:44 PM

I have never heard of such partnerships yet. Has ArtPro announced the support of its own coin on any crypto exchanges?

hush !!! >>> BTI "ArtVerify" beta here ===>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

https://art-verify.bitcoinstant.org/

(BETA)

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
efanishe

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:18:37 AM

what is happening now in the marketing strategy of the project? Is the team running a bounty campaign? It seems to me that the period of preparation for the IEO can be successfully used to advertise the project.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:37:31 AM

what is happening now in the marketing strategy of the project? Is the team running a bounty campaign? It seems to me that the period of preparation for the IEO can be successfully used to advertise the project.
if I'm not mistaken, the team did not launch a bounty campaign.  But the project should definitely support a good advertising campaign, it is important for successful sales.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:31:03 AM

I saw a developer report that the project was able to get the approval of the FInancial Intelligence Unit licenses. Now we need to wait for new messages from the team, they should be soon.
esofelap

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:23:28 AM

I think that at the development stage of an IEO, it is very early  stage to talk about any kind of external listings of tokens. Usually, external listings on cryptocurrency exchanges occur after official sales. Otherwise, the whole point of holding a tokensale is lost.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:23:36 AM

Interesting offer. If you take it into account, I will observe the development, as it will be a novelty.
Vialaia

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:47:17 PM

Interesting offer. If you take it into account, I will observe the development, as it will be a novelty.
What novelty do you say about? Many projects is going to get support of major exchange, but  lists not every one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: