Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:42:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:49:32 PM

Will Artpro accept its own token only on the platform to purchase art?
I think this will be an opportunity for buyers, but artists need to support this payment process, maybe not everyone will want to do it.
I think that ArtPro native token needs to be managed in a lot of popular exchanges, it could make project more powerful.
Interesting offer. If you take it into account, I will observe the development, as it will be a novelty.
What novelty do you say about? Many projects is going to get support of major exchange, but  lists not every one.

you even ArtBro? \(o>O)_// weeee

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edi381

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:32:52 AM

I saw a developer report that the project was able to get the approval of the FInancial Intelligence Unit licenses. Now we need to wait for new messages from the team, they should be soon.
I think this is a very important event for the project, but why the team did not provide this information in this topic? How can I be sure of that?
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:21:39 AM

I saw a developer report that the project was able to get the approval of the FInancial Intelligence Unit licenses. Now we need to wait for new messages from the team, they should be soon.
I think this is a very important event for the project, but why the team did not provide this information in this topic? How can I be sure of that?
For now you better be patient first, I'm sure the team has thought about it all so we have to wait first, I hope they can immediately provide that information, we'll see what happens later

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
G4udy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:43:36 AM

For now you better be patient first, I'm sure the team has thought about it all so we have to wait first, I hope they can immediately provide that information, we'll see what happens later
I also saw the admin message in Telegram that the project team has already been able to obtain a license. I think that soon there will be news about the date of IEO.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:00:09 AM

I think this will be an opportunity for buyers, but artists need to support this payment process, maybe not everyone will want to do it.
I think that ArtPro native token needs to be managed in a lot of popular exchanges, it could make project more powerful.
Interesting offer. If you take it into account, I will observe the development, as it will be a novelty.

I strongly agree. In our current generation, artist are not compensated enough with their masterpiece. Usually, the women who show their bodies are much more getting paid with both money and attention instead of those artists who developed their skills through the years. I'm certain that this time, that blockchain era will give them what they deserve.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:19:34 AM

What cryptocurrencies can I use for IEO purchase?
You can use the currency which is convenient for you. It can be bitcoin, basically the reception goes in this currency.
Where did they see the description of IEO conditions? I know that to participate in most of the IEO campaigns today, you need to buy in advance the tokens of the platform on which the event will take place, and after that, with the help of these tokens, you can buy the tokens of the Artpro project.
I also do not see the description of the conditions. But mostly to buy tokens are always used Bitcoin or ETH. That's why I answered that way.
it all depends on the conditions of cooperation between the exchange and the developers.  The team should tell us more about the IEO sales terms.
Maybe in the near future it will happen. Since it is high time it was time to announce the steps to advance the project’s work. Whether the work goes according to the roadmap or not.
esofelap

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:54:28 PM

I also have interest about what are the team is doing now? Are they making IEO configuration or maybe they working with stability application?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:36:47 PM

What cryptocurrencies can I use for IEO purchase?
You can use the currency which is convenient for you. It can be bitcoin, basically the reception goes in this currency.
Where did they see the description of IEO conditions? I know that to participate in most of the IEO campaigns today, you need to buy in advance the tokens of the platform on which the event will take place, and after that, with the help of these tokens, you can buy the tokens of the Artpro project.
I also do not see the description of the conditions. But mostly to buy tokens are always used Bitcoin or ETH. That's why I answered that way.
it all depends on the conditions of cooperation between the exchange and the developers.  The team should tell us more about the IEO sales terms.
Maybe in the near future it will happen. Since it is high time it was time to announce the steps to advance the project’s work. Whether the work goes according to the roadmap or not.
Yes, I hope the team will soon make an announcement about what they are working on right now.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:40:45 PM

I also saw the admin message in Telegram that the project team has already been able to obtain a license. I think that soon there will be news about the date of IEO.
Is there any terms of getting the license? I am looking forward to this step. I'm interested in the activity of this platform. 
gembitz

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:54:14 PM

Is there any terms of getting the license? I am looking forward to this step. I'm interested in the activity of this platform.  

lol shepard fairey ring a bell? ===> https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
vlcm

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:54:08 AM

I strongly agree. In our current generation, artist are not compensated enough with their masterpiece. Usually, the women who show their bodies are much more getting paid with both money and attention instead of those artists who developed their skills through the years. I'm certain that this time, that blockchain era will give them what they deserve.
Since there are already the first artists who support the launch of the platform, it certainly confirms their willingness to use an innovative approach to expand their popularity.
esofelap

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:19:40 AM

Does that project has YouTube channel for news ? Is there any information about ArtPro IEO?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
efanishe

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:00:36 AM

Does that project has YouTube channel for news ? Is there any information about ArtPro IEO?
The team promises to provide more information about the IEO and its terms to ArtPro investors tomorrow.  I think that soon there will be a chance to buy ART tokens. Smiley
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:38:35 PM

Since there are already the first artists who support the launch of the platform, it certainly confirms their willingness to use an innovative approach to expand their popularity.
Quite possibly. Well then, if there are already initial works from artists, the work will definitely be promoted.
gembitz

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:49:00 PM

The team promises to provide more information about the IEO and its terms to ArtPro investors tomorrow.  I think that soon there will be a chance to buy ART tokens. Smiley

ART is already a token ...BTI is the only real app ive ever seen real artists etc ===>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:52:31 PM

great, soon we will know all the details about the upcoming IEO.  I hope the team will make an announcement here for all supporters of the project.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:18:14 PM

The team promises to provide more information about the IEO and its terms to ArtPro investors tomorrow.  I think that soon there will be a chance to buy ART tokens. Smiley
great, soon we will know all the details about the upcoming IEO.  I hope the team will make an announcement here for all supporters of the project.
I hope the team will highlight more details about upcoming event and platform's development as a whole.
gembitz

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:41:49 PM

The team promises to provide more information about the IEO and its terms to ArtPro investors tomorrow.  I think that soon there will be a chance to buy ART tokens. Smiley
great, soon we will know all the details about the upcoming IEO.  I hope the team will make an announcement here for all supporters of the project.
I hope the team will highlight more details about upcoming event and platform's development as a whole.

ArtN00b will be epic ===>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

vinirocket

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:07:53 AM

great, soon we will know all the details about the upcoming IEO.  I hope the team will make an announcement here for all supporters of the project.
of course, they have to make a good advertisement for their IEO in order for token sales to start actively. I think that all events will be covered on all communication channels.
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:12:39 AM

what Art Pro must do first is to make social media not seem dead,
because I saw that they were last updated 3 months ago,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: