Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:42:11 PM

What is the first exchange of your tokens? And what trading pairs will be?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:53:35 PM

first exchanges are LAtoken and Exmarkets.  You can find all the detailed information on the official project website.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:42:12 PM

first exchanges are LAtoken and Exmarkets.  You can find all the detailed information on the official project website.
Great! What is the rate of Artpro token? Has the platform already launched?
gabrieljony

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:59:51 PM

and when will the listing be on exchanges? when will I be able to trade on exchanges?  I would just like to understand how long you will have to wait after buying tokens .
most likely it will be only after the end of sales, not earlier.  In any case, sooner or later it will happen.
the bidding will start in September. this was reported by the team in the official chat and I think it's pretty good news because the profit can be obtained very quickly.
I have already bought tokens for me and waiting for the start of trading, I think it will be possible to make +100%
I have already bought tokens but I do not know what to expect from the team and what will be the plans for the future but I am sure that the project will be in demand.
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 05:49:20 PM

Are you talking about that type of audit rating - https://icobench.com/ico/artpro ?
Artpro has good rating and fast communication speed with community.
As I remember the project is now waiting for some special certification and after that they probably will launch IEO.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:34:25 AM

Are you talking about that type of audit rating - https://icobench.com/ico/artpro ?
Artpro has good rating and fast communication speed with community.
As I remember the project is now waiting for some special certification and after that they probably will launch IEO.
Maybe for now we better be patient and wait for the special certification. I am sure that the team can immediately get the certification so we are also patient to wait for the project to launch the IEO

baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 05:10:18 AM

Maybe for now we better be patient and wait for the special certification. I am sure that the team can immediately get the certification so we are also patient to wait for the project to launch the IEO

IEO already launched and you can buy tokens on exchanges right now. I did exactly that and I think there is a prospect.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 06:43:12 AM

IEO already launched and you can buy tokens on exchanges right now. I did exactly that and I think there is a prospect.
as I understand it will be possible to get a discount on exchanges now and have an advantage at the beginning of trading? how long will the token discount last?
Fabsquire

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 07:18:24 AM

as I understand it will be possible to get a discount on exchanges now and have an advantage at the beginning of trading? how long will the token discount last?

I think untill 1st of August you will be able to buy with 33% discount. The second round of the IEO has 20% discount and lasts from 5-12th of August. Then there is another round from the 15th of August untill the 3th of September without discount.

fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 07:47:02 AM

I think untill 1st of August you will be able to buy with 33% discount. The second round of the IEO has 20% discount and lasts from 5-12th of August. Then there is another round from the 15th of August untill the 3th of September without discount.
I will gladly support this project. in fact I'm not even really interested in the idea and more interested in the idea of earnings.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:15:22 AM

I have heard there were many scammers targeted on users of your project. How can I tell them depart? why do you not release any cautions on this issue?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:37:00 AM

With IEO approaching, are you planning a conference to present the project in full volume?
lkjhg

Activity: 744

Join On COMBO

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:40:39 AM

With IEO approaching, are you planning a conference to present the project in full volume?
Regarding it, we better just look at what the team will say and I really hope that the IEO can run smoothly and successfully, the most important thing is to keep up with its development

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 12:36:10 PM

a good idea, and I hope the team will really make a small conference for their supporters and investors.
serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:36:17 PM

With the successful IEO type of tokensale, this project will immediately become popular and will soon be officially launched. Look at the previous projects that carried out their IEO, 90% are successful projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 05:24:11 AM

With the successful IEO type of tokensale, this project will immediately become popular and will soon be officially launched. Look at the previous projects that carried out their IEO, 90% are successful projects.
It will not be superfluous during the IEO to continue to actively inform the blockchain community about the concept of the platform. New conferences are a great place to expand the number of partners and future customers.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:05:32 AM

I have heard there were many scammers targeted on users of your project. How can I tell them depart? why do you not release any cautions on this issue?
Yes, I also received requests from representatives of the project, which were largely unrelated to the sale of tokens. But the team explained the situation in Telegram. I think the instruction to buy the token will now save investors from false requests.
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:12:03 AM

Yes, I also received requests from representatives of the project, which were largely unrelated to the sale of tokens. But the team explained the situation in Telegram. I think the instruction to buy the token will now save investors from false requests.
The only safe way to buy APT is to follow the links to the exchanges that are posted on the project website. And that is why I believe that IEO is the best option that the project team could use to collect investment.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:01:53 AM

It will not be superfluous during the IEO to continue to actively inform the blockchain community about the concept of the platform. New conferences are a great place to expand the number of partners and future customers.
Yes of course. But as you understand, all the same people will continue to use such ways that they are comfortable and familiar.
serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:41:52 PM

The only safe way to buy APT is to follow the links to the exchanges that are posted on the project website. And that is why I believe that IEO is the best option that the project team could use to collect investment.
About what links are you talking about? Is there enough trading volume? I would like to buy some coins by OTC.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: