Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:03:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:43:51 PM

I have heard there were many scammers targeted on users of your project. How can I tell them depart? why do you not release any cautions on this issue?
Yes, I also received requests from representatives of the project, which were largely unrelated to the sale of tokens. But the team explained the situation in Telegram. I think the instruction to buy the token will now save investors from false requests.
The only safe way to buy APT is to follow the links to the exchanges that are posted on the project website. And that is why I believe that IEO is the best option that the project team could use to collect investment.
About what links are you talking about? Is there enough trading volume? I would like to buy some coins by OTC.
he talks about "Exmarkets" and "Latoken" exchanges.  You can find links to them on the ArtPro website.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:44:37 PM

I have heard there were many scammers targeted on users of your project. How can I tell them depart? why do you not release any cautions on this issue?
Yes, I also received requests from representatives of the project, which were largely unrelated to the sale of tokens. But the team explained the situation in Telegram. I think the instruction to buy the token will now save investors from false requests.
The only safe way to buy APT is to follow the links to the exchanges that are posted on the project website. And that is why I believe that IEO is the best option that the project team could use to collect investment.
About what links are you talking about? Is there enough trading volume? I would like to buy some coins by OTC.
he talks about "Exmarkets" and "Latoken" exchanges.  You can find links to them on the ArtPro website.
I want to believe that few people have fallen for the scam. You need to be very careful to keep your funds safe.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:48:53 AM

The team uses two exchanges to sell tokens to IEO. I think that we are talking about links to exchange sites. And until August 1 there is a 33% bonus, you can use this opportunity.
Fabsquire

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 08:30:32 AM

Although i do also think a 10-20% bonus would have been a better decision I dont think dumping happens solely because of too big bonusses. I think the bigger problem is the short term mentality of a lot of investors in this space. I think a project like Artpro is more of a long term investment (at least a year to gain traction) and changes of selling on an exchange directly after IEO gather rather small upside.

fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 10:41:05 AM

Although i do also think a 10-20% bonus would have been a better decision I dont think dumping happens solely because of too big bonusses. I think the bigger problem is the short term mentality of a lot of investors in this space. I think a project like Artpro is more of a long term investment (at least a year to gain traction) and changes of selling on an exchange directly after IEO gather rather small upside.
The next round of IEO offers a 20% bonus, and the last stage will take place without a discount, so I think the team has thought through its strategy to stabilize the value of the token during the listing.
ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:10:46 PM

The next round of IEO offers a 20% bonus, and the last stage will take place without a discount, so I think the team has thought through its strategy to stabilize the value of the token during the listing.
I think that the first round of IEO will allow to raise investments for MVP development. Therefore, early investors received a high bonus for their trust at the early stage of project development.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 01:02:59 PM

I think that the first round of IEO will allow to raise investments for MVP development. Therefore, early investors received a high bonus for their trust at the early stage of project development.
I can say this is a very common strategy during sales.  In the beginning, the highest discount on the purchase is offered, and closer to the end of sales, it is reduced or absent altogether.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:04:28 PM

Exactly. But we need to wait for the MVP to be and to draw conclusions from this.
Vialaia

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 07:20:30 PM

The team uses two exchanges to sell tokens to IEO. I think that we are talking about links to exchange sites. And until August 1 there is a 33% bonus, you can use this opportunity.
It's a good opportunity to gain XXX on the ArtPro token. Hope, this project will enjoy its supporters with good profit.
serantepe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:29:08 PM

Where is the information about what categories of goods can be sold and bought inside the Artpro system and which will be prohibited to sell?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:36:31 PM

Where is the information about what categories of goods can be sold and bought inside the Artpro system and which will be prohibited to sell?

This is interesting to know as the actual platform should sell to the public. Because if not, how can they assure the longevity of their project? Sometimes, the vision is great but when it comes to reality of what would happen, that is where most projects failed to accomplish.
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 07:16:29 AM

This is interesting to know as the actual platform should sell to the public. Because if not, how can they assure the longevity of their project? Sometimes, the vision is great but when it comes to reality of what would happen, that is where most projects failed to accomplish.
Artists will sell their paintings at the initial stage of launching the platform , and in the future the team will be able to open a secondary market of paintings. The information is described on the project website and in WP.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 10:55:32 AM

The team is working to attract partners from among the artists. Only paintings will be sold on the platform.  I would like to see the works of sculptors, but so far there is no such information.
kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:29:12 AM

The team is working to attract partners from among the artists. Only paintings will be sold on the platform.  I would like to see the works of sculptors, but so far there is no such information.
It will also be interesting to me we could sell only drawings by artists or prints of paintings? what about antiques?
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:36:13 AM

The presentation of art in a 3D space is very cool.  Has the app development started yet? This feature will increase the number of buyers through the Internet.
Vialaia

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:58:37 PM

Do I need to be ART tokens holder as I set to complete the registration on the platform?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:32:10 PM

Do I need to be ART tokens holder as I set to complete the registration on the platform?
I think for registration it is not necessary to have tokens, but if you want to purchase something, then the calculation is only in ArtPro tokens.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 03:42:09 PM

BTI is the real "artcoin" ===>

https://freiexchange.com/market/BTI/BTC

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 04:41:36 PM

I think no. You can register on the platform, and then purchase tokens if you need them.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:37:42 AM

The team is working to attract partners from among the artists. Only paintings will be sold on the platform.  I would like to see the works of sculptors, but so far there is no such information.
It will also be interesting to me we could sell only drawings by artists or prints of paintings? what about antiques?
the team will be able to represent only sellers of paintings. Those who want to sell expensive paintings by famous artists will also be able to work on the platform, but later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: