Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:25:41 PM

Are the results of the first round of the IEO known or will they only be announced after the various sale rounds are over? I would be interested to know how the sales are going so far!
As far as I know, there has not been a single round of IEO yet, and it is very strange that the project in two months has not done anything! I see only empty promises.

The first round of the IEO has already ended. They have not announced any thing about the results. As they are silent, I guess the first round has been unsuccessful.
perhaps they will announce the results of the first round closer to the beginning of the second round.
Yes, probably. But when it starts, an announcement about it will appear here.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:09:13 PM

I look forward to the start of sale. I wonder if anyone can take part and what is the limit of purchase.
shibenik

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 06:31:18 AM

the first stage of the token sale was completed quickly. I'm not sure the team was able to put together a soft cap that fast. How does an advertising campaign take place during the IEO in order to increase the interest of investors?
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:12:16 AM

I look forward to the start of sale. I wonder if anyone can take part and what is the limit of purchase.
2nd round will be opened on August 23. As I understand it , the shift in the terms of the token sale is associated with the sale of the token for the white list participants.
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 10:31:54 AM

I do not understand why the sale of tokens for white list participants affected the holding of IEO. After all, there is a period of time between each round that can be used to allow private investors to participate in investments.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:58:59 PM

2nd round will be opened on August 23. As I understand it , the shift in the terms of the token sale is associated with the sale of the token for the white list participants.
I think the development team should clarify this issue so that all potential investors do not have problems in the future.
Vialaia

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:07:02 PM

the first stage of the token sale was completed quickly. I'm not sure the team was able to put together a soft cap that fast. How does an advertising campaign take place during the IEO in order to increase the interest of investors?
As I understand correct the Artpro team have not announced the raised amount. And this information is not on project's website. How are able investors to know about real situation on Artpro platform?
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 07:57:08 PM

How and most importantly when will it work ?
Q3 2019 IEO commences
Q4 2019 Introduction of augmented reality to the platform.This information is in the roadmap, but I think that the sale of tokens can adjust this period.
Does that mean that IEO will start soon? But I don’t see any conditions for future investors.
serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 08:53:03 PM

Q3 2019 IEO commences
Q4 2019 Introduction of augmented reality to the platform.This information is in the roadmap, but I think that the sale of tokens can adjust this period.
Does that mean that IEO will start soon? But I don’t see any conditions for future investors.
As I see, they are talking about their IEO about a month, and don’t do anything.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:42:04 PM

Q3 2019 IEO commences
As I see, they are talking about their IEO about a month, and don’t do anything.
Well, Q3 has not finished yet, so the team still has time to launch IEO, let's just wait.
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:07:31 AM

wow, our project has been certified as a real project. but currently the token sale on the Latoken with Exmarket is not really good. because their community is small and it is not possible to sell many tokens in these 2 exchanges.
Why don't we spend a little more money on the IEO on Coineal, they have a very large community and over 85% of IEO projects there sell 100% tokens.
This is just my suggestion and hope it will be considered.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:37:46 AM

The period of preparation was long. I think that the team is interested in the successful sale of the token, and negotiated with different exchanges for the IEO.   But there is no new information yet .
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:47:01 AM

Q3 2019 IEO commences
Well, Q3 has not finished yet, so the team still has time to launch IEO, let's just wait.
True with the time remaining I'm sure the team will launch IEO soon,
so most importantly we must be patient first waiting for that

kolnides

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:53:19 AM

Q3 2019 IEO commences
True with the time remaining I'm sure the team will launch IEO soon,
so most importantly we must be patient first waiting for that
That's will be great and also will be great to have a list of restricted areas.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 08:43:55 AM

As I understand correct the Artpro team have not announced the raised amount. And this information is not on project's website. How are able investors to know about real situation on Artpro platform?
it's about trust in the project and the development team. They do not disclose this information, and continue private sale.  Perhaps the project has a lot of proposals from major investors.
ridel

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:03:33 AM

Q3 2019 IEO commences
I am studying the information that is posted on the official channels of the project. The next public token sale period will take place on 23rd August - 30th august price $0.12 discount 20% if that's what you wanted to know.
serantepe

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:57:12 PM

Q3 2019 IEO commences
I am studying the information that is posted on the official channels of the project. The next public token sale period will take place on 23rd August - 30th august price $0.12 discount 20% if that's what you wanted to know.
Where there is information how much money has been collected for the entire previous period?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:18:33 PM

Q3 2019 IEO commences
Where there is information how much money has been collected for the entire previous period?
only if the team decides to tell this information, it will be available on the official website of the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:28:19 PM

I think that you can purchase for any amount that is convenient for you.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:03:32 PM

I think that you can purchase for any amount that is convenient for you.
it is clear that the larger the amount of investment, the better.  But is there a minimum amount of investment?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: