Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:49:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:42:49 PM

I understand that the demand for tokens will increase as the popularity of the platform increases. But what will be the decisive factor in the growth of popularity of the platform?
I think these are favorable conditions for cooperation and a professional approach to each client.  At least, all future platform clients expect this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:58:28 PM

I understand that the demand for tokens will increase as the popularity of the platform increases. But what will be the decisive factor in the growth of popularity of the platform?
I think these are favorable conditions for cooperation and a professional approach to each client.  At least, all future platform clients expect this.
I think it’s difficult now to say what will be the decisive factor in the growth of the platform’s popularity, simply because it has not yet begun to work.  We can analyze the platform’s operation only after some time, after the launch of its work.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 08:49:55 PM

I think investors will be interested in the art investment Fund.  But the platform needs to provide investor confidence for this feature on the platform.
I have not previously participated in such kind of investment funds, until I understand their prospects for those paintings that are presented by young artists. I think that the platform should find popular artists for the work of the investment fund.
I agree with you, such platforms make it possible to make investments with a future perspective.
Now every investment is a contribution to the future. And I think this is the right thing to do.
baby5226

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 05:35:11 AM

I think investors will be interested in the art investment Fund.  But the platform needs to provide investor confidence for this feature on the platform.
I have not previously participated in such kind of investment funds, until I understand their prospects for those paintings that are presented by young artists. I think that the platform should find popular artists for the work of the investment fund.
I agree with you, such platforms make it possible to make investments with a future perspective.
Now every investment is a contribution to the future. And I think this is the right thing to do.
still, for this process, valuable assets must be presented, I must be sure that the future brings a good profit for the participants. How can you understand the prospects of new artists?
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 08:55:35 AM

still, for this process, valuable assets must be presented, I must be sure that the future brings a good profit for the participants. How can you understand the prospects of new artists?
I read about a possible collaboration with galleries. So the platform can get a good investment Fund with paintings by famous artists. That's what I think.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 10:06:00 AM

is the date of the last round of token sale already known? I want to understand when to expect an APT listing.
elishamasih

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:16:51 AM

I hope the development team will make an announcement about the imminent completion of sales so that everyone can buy tokens for themselves.
no deadline has yet been set for the completion of the last round of the IEO, but it will not offer bonuses. Therefore, for those investors who want to support ArtPro , now is the best time.
Yes, while developers provide a discount on the purchase of tokens, it is better to do it now.
Only one day left for the 20% bonus, so I think the bulk of investors have already made their decision. As experience shows, not only bonuses affect the opinion of the community.
the best way to confirm the quality of work is to provide first results such as MVP. When will it be presented?The road map does not contain this stage.
there are some articles of the project that will reveal more information about the progress of the project.
https://medium.com/@ArtProPlatform/why-artpros-ux-focus-will-set-their-licensed-platform-apart-80d8ca2490f2
contemporary art gets good prospects in the application of the blockchain. I think that the work of the project can be a breakthrough for artists who want to enter the world market.
I think that this will definitely help young artists, as the cost of the platform allows everyone to place their paintings on the Artpro Marketplace.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:34:16 PM

The main thing is to have a connection with the team. To answer all the questions that interest us.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 12:54:04 PM

If there is a function so that you can leave feedback, then it will be clear who is good and who is not.
Dua

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 04:50:20 PM

The main thing is to have a connection with the team. To answer all the questions that interest us.
I hope the team will be active in any matters with its supporters.
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:23:28 AM

I hope that the developers use a high-quality promotion campaign to increase the popularity of the project along with the number of users.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 08:34:58 AM

contemporary art gets good prospects in the application of the blockchain. I think that the work of the project can be a breakthrough for artists who want to enter the world market.
I think that this will definitely help young artists, as the cost of the platform allows everyone to place their paintings on the Artpro Marketplace.
And what conditions must be met by artists so that they can be placed on the marketplace? Only the presence of a token on the account?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:07:06 AM

And what conditions must be met by artists so that they can be placed on the marketplace? Only the presence of a token on the account?
I think yes, it seems that there can be no other options for sale or simply listing on the exchange.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 09:34:53 AM

I think yes, it seems that there can be no other options for sale or simply listing on the exchange.
I think it does not matter whether he wants to sell a single painting or put all his works on sale, the conditions will be the same for all artists, and this is the payment for the services of the platform.
elishamasih

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:40:12 AM

I read that a registration form will be created in which participants must provide some information. It should help in placing the paintings on the marketplace.
Dua

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:35:22 PM

I hope that the developers use a high-quality promotion campaign to increase the popularity of the project along with the number of users.
Well, judging by the number of people who join the project, I can say that the team makes high-quality advertising for their project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:48:30 PM

I read that a registration form will be created in which participants must provide some information. It should help in placing the paintings on the marketplace.
Well, probably the presence of tokens will also be a prerequisite?
baby5226

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:03:12 AM

Well, probably the presence of tokens will also be a prerequisite?
Yes, in order to start working with the platform, artists must pay for the services of ArtPro.  I just do not understand yet, this fee will be a subscription or for the placement of paintings.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 05:48:34 AM

at this stage it is important that the project gathers investment to launch the platform. Without the support of investors, it will be difficult to open a marketplace within the specified time frame.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 06:40:02 AM

at this stage it is important that the project gathers investment to launch the platform. Without the support of investors, it will be difficult to open a marketplace within the specified time frame.
Of course I would like to know what amount of investment the team was able to collect during this period, the IEO and the private sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: