Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:32:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain. IEO coming soon  (Read 3575 times)
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 04:35:56 PM

I think that it is also very beneficial for artists to use the authentication of paintings on the platform, because they will be protected from those who want to copy them.

in this you are right, I think that is why artists will continue to register their paintings on the platform immediately after the opening of the web site.
the platform must have a specific protection system for works of art.  As far as I know, the developers promised to do this.
and how will this authentication of paintings take place? Do you already know the technical capabilities of ArtPro?
Perhaps there will be a personal signature of the author. I guess so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
elishamasih

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 06:57:32 AM

Artists will be revealed to a large number of buyers. It's great, I can only imagine the possibilities of the platform.
Yes of course. Since we all also think that this is a good version of the platform. Because there will be live communication with artists.
I agree with you, so buyers will have a good opportunity to discuss all the details of the transaction with the seller.
Yes, live communication with the seller is very convenient. It will be possible to clarify all the details on the work of the work or the details of the transaction.
that is, on the platform, we must create our personal account, where we can conduct correspondence with sellers?
I haven't seen a response from a project representative about this, and I'm not sure such a feature would be open. We need to wait for information about MVP, perhaps we will see there some functions.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 08:58:19 AM

Artists will be revealed to a large number of buyers. It's great, I can only imagine the possibilities of the platform.
Yes of course. Since we all also think that this is a good version of the platform. Because there will be live communication with artists.
I agree with you, so buyers will have a good opportunity to discuss all the details of the transaction with the seller.
Yes, live communication with the seller is very convenient. It will be possible to clarify all the details on the work of the work or the details of the transaction.
that is, on the platform, we must create our personal account, where we can conduct correspondence with sellers?
I haven't seen a response from a project representative about this, and I'm not sure such a feature would be open. We need to wait for information about MVP, perhaps we will see there some functions.
if all the information about the painting and its cost will be specified, and the delivery is presented in the Supplement, then I do not think that personal correspondence will be necessary.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:58:26 AM

I think that the project team will provide quality support for the sale of paintings. And the participants of the transactions will be satisfied with the result.
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 11:13:12 AM

I would like to understand what can affect the launch of the platform except of course investments. Feature development is entirely dependent on the success of ArtPro developers?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 12:34:35 PM

I see that artists continue to register now. So during the opening of the platform there will be a good selection of paintings.
Of course, it was for this that they made a platform with early registration of artists, so that it would be cool to see more works at the opening.
I read that there are more participants than those listed on the project website. I think that investors will be able to see the active launch of the marketplace.
I would like to ask you. You just like me became an investor in this project?
the team has created good conditions for investors. so I think many investors joined the project in the early stages of the token sale.
Of course, I also think that it was precisely for this reason that many users joined at an early stage.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 04:37:24 PM

I see that artists continue to register now. So during the opening of the platform there will be a good selection of paintings.
Of course, it was for this that they made a platform with early registration of artists, so that it would be cool to see more works at the opening.
I read that there are more participants than those listed on the project website. I think that investors will be able to see the active launch of the marketplace.
the team has created good conditions for investors. so I think many investors joined the project in the early stages of the token sale.
Of course, I also think that it was precisely for this reason that many users joined at an early stage.
all investors pursue completely different goals and investment motives are also different for everyone.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 05:18:33 PM

I would like to understand what can affect the launch of the platform except of course investments. Feature development is entirely dependent on the success of ArtPro developers?
I think investments play an important role in the development of the platform, but not the most important.  The team could give us the correct answer to this question.
baby5226

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 07:31:40 AM

I think investments play an important role in the development of the platform, but not the most important.  The team could give us the correct answer to this question.
as I understand it, partnerships will also affect the success of the platform launch. For example, the development of the AR application will be supported by a partner company.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:12:48 AM

all investors pursue completely different goals and investment motives are also different for everyone.
I agree, but everyone wants to see exactly the addition of a token to reputable exchanges and active token trading that the launch of the platform can guarantee.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:21:27 AM

I read that paintings can be bought in another currency, which will indicate the seller.  And it is already known what functions will accept only the APT token for payment?
elishamasih

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 12:22:47 PM

I read that paintings can be bought in another currency, which will indicate the seller.  And it is already known what functions will accept only the APT token for payment?
all this information will be accurate during the launch of the platform and the beginning of the sale of paintings, but a lot is in the white paper.
rabotacoin

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:18:48 PM

as I understand it, partnerships will also affect the success of the platform launch. For example, the development of the AR application will be supported by a partner company.
Of course, large and strong partners inspire more investor confidence in the project.  Because good affiliate support will help the development of the platform.
elishamasih

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 08:02:14 AM

Of course, large and strong partners inspire more investor confidence in the project.  Because good affiliate support will help the development of the platform.
I saw the list of partners on the website. I think it will expand as the project develops. And I would like to see such information immediately after their addition.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 09:36:22 AM

It seems to me that until the project team presents the first version of the platform for testing, they are working to choose the best way to use the token.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 10:34:17 AM

I read that payment to the seller will be transferred only after the successful delivery of the picture or moving it to a safe storage. This is the best option for buyers.
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:20:47 AM

I read that payment to the seller will be transferred only after the successful delivery of the picture or moving it to a safe storage. This is the best option for buyers.
I think such guarantees are very important when selling expensive paintings, because the buyer wants to have confidence in the transaction
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 03:01:47 PM

I think such guarantees are very important when selling expensive paintings, because the buyer wants to have confidence in the transaction
in fact, this is the most popular way to pay for a purchase today.  The buyer is 100% sure that he will not lose his funds in case of cancellation of the transaction.
rabotacoin

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 11:13:55 PM

It seems to me that until the project team presents the first version of the platform for testing, they are working to choose the best way to use the token.
It is unlikely that other coins except APT can be used on the platform.  I think it will not be beneficial to developers.
baby5226

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:39:20 AM

in fact, this is the most popular way to pay for a purchase today.  The buyer is 100% sure that he will not lose his funds in case of cancellation of the transaction.
and provides for the possibility of cancellation of the transaction at some stage? I understand that this part can also affect the rating of the seller and the buyer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: