Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:50:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still investing in ICOs? Let me know!  (Read 1664 times)
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:20:01 PM

now I am still investing in the ICO but I always sort in determining investment land because we know that there are so many ICOs who are not serious and only intend to get big capital without realizing their initial goals. In fact, I almost think that the ICO will soon be forgotten and everyone starts to focus on the IEO.

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:23:13 PM

Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

Glad to hear the opinion of the bitcointalk community.
ICOs for me are just a thing of the past, they no longer have an audience that is able to support it and push the tokens in order to make significant profit from them, since 2018 the market has started getting flooded with shitcoins that have no new ideas to add to the market, they are just for an attempt to make profit and if they don't work thier developers just ditch them and quit with all the people's money, and so many of them lead to people to lose trust in this market, and so the ICO is no longer as good.
jcumins

Activity: 312

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:50:13 PM

I invest in new projects, but already through IEO. IEO is an excellent opportunity to earn now. All IEO which passed on Binance made excellent profit for the investors. I advise all to participate in IEO while there is such opportunity.

fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:53:27 PM

I will invest in ICO if I find a suitable project. This year I have already invested once and I hope that the project will be successful. Despite the large number of bad projects, I think that something good can still be found. And I think it’s not important whether the project runs ICO or goes on IEO, the main thing is that its creators believe in their idea, be as open and purposeful as possible.
Stage3 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:58:50 PM

I will invest in ICO if I find a suitable project. This year I have already invested once and I hope that the project will be successful. Despite the large number of bad projects, I think that something good can still be found. And I think it’s not important whether the project runs ICO or goes on IEO, the main thing is that its creators believe in their idea, be as open and purposeful as possible.

Glad you mention this, as i do currently have the feeling everyone jumped on the IEO train.

I tottally agree with your comment and thing that their are still great projects out their.

Cheers
Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:02:55 PM

Hey guys.

I do currently ask myself if the ICO market will bounce back?. In how many ICOs do you typically invest and what is the average investement?.

Let me know.

I do currently work with a team on an ICO and i find it very important to understand the community and their investment habbits in 2019

Investors aren't responding to ICO sales currently, i observe IEO is what in vogue currently, i will advise you to tell you are working with to consider raising their fund with IEO instead of relying on ICO.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:19:30 PM

This question has always been asked in several crypto communities, but my response has always been as it is. Whenever the word investing comes into mind, what you should be thinking of is research and hard work. With proper research combined with hard work into an ICO project, you can pick the best out of the shits. Investing = Research and they go hand in hand, do a proper research and invest when your research proves you to.

Kriptonian1661

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:26:40 PM

Nah i am investing after ICO if the project is good enough
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:27:36 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

A big "NO" investing to ICO right now is wasting of time and money because theres no good ICO that launch in the market most of them are turning to scam promissing to make a real product but in the end of token sales project owner and team will be gone.
Its better to invest or participant to IEO in Binance and Houbi because it have a good ROI.
kanmo

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 08:41:31 PM

For me, I am currently not investing in ICO because I see it as archaic way of raising fund now. IEO has taken over everything and investors are happy with it.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
EmmaBen

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 09:38:47 PM

Absolutely not! IEO is the new buzz and truly worthy of the hype. This not only provide decent opportunity for investments but mostly guaranteed to offer better returns on investments than the ICOs. IEO offers more security and better confidence on the part of the investors than ICO could ever offer. ICOs have proven to be rip offs and I wouldn't advice anyone to take ICOs seriously anymore.
Flezy

Activity: 707

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:04:49 PM

After being taught lessons in ICOs as well as being aware of the fraudulent activities within it, I don't think I will have anything to do with it henceforth. Instead, IEOs serves or offers a better chance now.
Taking a closer look you will understand that most investors have migrated fully to IEOs thus the reason for no much information or activity in ICOs again.

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:15:42 PM

Obviouslyinvesting but only in handful of them now and now im more interested in dividend paying or profit sharing platforms or security tokens because im of the view that utility tokens are not backed by anything so their value growth can take long time and struggle whereas security tokens are backed by project ownership and decision making rights which is way better and satisfying for investors.

Emmy92

Activity: 837

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:21:05 PM

Never again will I get involved with ICOs. I have learnt the neccessry lessons and have moved on.
Last year was the worst year for investors as they were repeatedly scammed by ICOs with only few paying off, and which is why ICOs were abandoned last year while moving over to IEOs. And since this year, IEOs have taken the lead while offering better fund raising processes.
Wyndesam

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:28:04 PM

now I am still investing in the ICO but I always sort in determining investment land because we know that there are so many ICOs who are not serious and only intend to get big capital without realizing their initial goals. In fact, I almost think that the ICO will soon be forgotten and everyone starts to focus on the IEO.
And what are your successes over the past six months of investing in ico ? I stopped investing after the beginning of the summer of 2018 , now only in ieo I go as here you can make good money!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
3core

Activity: 152

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2019, 10:34:21 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

I'm have stayed away entirely from investing in ICOs, unless for a few projects that I find to be really promising after checking their whitepaper, team profile and mvp, I decide to invest in some of them.

ceteris paribus
/ˌkɛtərɪs ˈparɪbʊs/
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:47:08 PM

And what are your successes over the past six months of investing in ico ? I stopped investing after the beginning of the summer of 2018 , now only in ieo I go as here you can make good money!
I think the benefits from the ICO are not too much now because investment in the ICO is too long to wait to be able to enter the exchange, it is better to be an IEO participant than to be a participant from the ICO.
axel2078

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:51:26 PM

No am not, I stopped late last year and wasn't surprised when most investors stopped and moved on with IEOs. It even got to an extent that most projects with plans of ICO had to change over to IEOs because they were aware of investors decisions.
In my understanding, I think the time of ICOs has ended it is now all about IEOs.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 10:53:17 PM

Hey guys.

Let me know.

in my opinion, investors have lost confidence to investing in ICO, because from 2018 until now many ICO have failed (not reaching softcap) and even some ICO are scam, so investor become lazy to invest in ICO and choose to invest in altcoin that already has a project and of course is already listed on exchange.

carrigan

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:24:12 PM

Actually, so far, I never invest in such ICO or IEO tokens. However, I got the tokens or coins from the bounty rewards. Not all of the coins are worthy and some of them were sold successfully.
I think that worthy or not token or coin from ICO depends on how we analyze the project, whether they are promising or not, trusted or not. We can see the prospect of the coins in at least a year later to see the development of the project and coins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: