Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to fill bag with altcoin  (Read 3138 times)
Pffrt (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:22:37 PM

With the recent changes in BTC price, altcoin is getting weaker against BTC, so, this is a good time to pick and fill the bag. Another important part is, after BTC bullrun, once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.
Is it right decision to pick some more altcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:47:10 PM

With the recent changes in BTC price, altcoin is getting weaker against BTC, so, this is a good time to pick and fill the bag. Another important part is, after BTC bullrun, once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.
I think it is still too early to make a decision and fill bag with altcoin again. We need to observe more and do some research before deciding.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:55:16 PM

Mostly the increase in altcoins happens in this kind. But consider the reverse movement of Bitcoin. And about altcoin you want to invest. Try to make your research more accurate, and I suggest you try the top altcoins for now.
Nalbo

Activity: 870
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 03:57:52 PM

Buying in some promising alts with the bitcoin you hold could be a good idea specially when the prices of bitcoin are such high.
The bull trend for bitcoin would not be as such for long and when bitcoin falls, it would do at faster pace than most of the promising altcoins yielding you an instant profit.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:00:54 PM

once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.
This is not necessarily true but it is more likely to happen.
Can we just say bitcoin moving sideways instead of stable?

It could be. You can start accumulating altcoins of your pick, just don't goo all in.
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:46:20 PM

Yes indeed time but set the lows and the lows and go for projects that are low sats like DENT, etc get involved now or be left behind in the alts rally

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
anatolij.shishkin
Copper Member

Activity: 995
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 04:48:36 PM

The right decision today is to choose the best coins of the market. They react quickly. Quickly make a profit. It's simple. ETH see how rapidly this coin follows bitcoin.

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:17:09 PM

I think it is still too early to make a decision and fill bag with altcoin again. We need to observe more and do some research before deciding.

It would be too late for you to bag once altcoin bullrun starts, they are already starting to bag some of it. And they means those who are heavy investors who trusted the project so much. ETH for instance doesn't grow that much but they are constantly buying it. The XRP which aren't to their liking is making a big leap already if you think about it being just $0.30 months ago.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:21:42 PM

this is the right decision. right now altcoin is preparing to step higher following the bitcoin trail, so I think do it to fill the bag with potential altcoins to get big profits.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:30:17 PM

the decision is in your hands ... do you want to collect altcoins or keep holding bitcoin until you reach the appropriate price you want ?? but if you ask us then I will answer that please look for some Altcoins that have the potential to Pump .. so that it can give you greater profits ... because in my opinion for the foreseeable future is when Altcoin follows the Bitcoin trail ...

r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:30:59 PM

Yeah I think it is the perfect time to get some perspective altcoins, because the market is definitely bullish. I can't remember some days when BTC has made literally several thousand USD just within several hours.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:38:32 PM

I doubt that the BTC will gain a foothold at such a high level. There should be rollbacks and it is unlikely that the correction will be small. At the same time, some altcoins continue to fall in price (XMR, DASH), while others grow even in this market (GRIN, BEAM).

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:49:52 PM

That is quite right .Experience is what matters in Crypto industry .Currently some newbies investors are complaining brutally the value of their alts is very low but the fact is that altcoin normally follow the bullish trend after Bitcoin . As mentioned, i quite agreed this is the right time to fill all available bags with altcoin . I will not take the last position. This time BTC will cross $30,000 from own point of view .
BACARAN

Activity: 560
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:53:29 PM

I think it is better to wait a little longer, bitcoin hard movement is not over.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:03:57 PM

Is it right? I don't know. I think it is a good decision to start buying some alts with btc. You never know if their price will remain the same once bitoin surpasses $20K again.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:07:52 PM

i think that is the good idea to buy more altcoin because when BTC up altcoin always get down first and than start to grow.
this is the perfect time to buy altcoin.
buy we must choose the good altcoin, i have to suggest you LLC you can find it on localcoin official exchange or just click my signature.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:32:39 PM

I will not leave this opportunity, after the bearish market trend in 2018, I already have a number of my selected altcoins.
I have seen many new altcoins and tried to invest to get long-term benefits, but unlike BTC,this coin is very difficult to guess, you will see Bitcoin rising rapidly and the current altcoin shows a rise but slowly.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:39:23 PM

Your correct I will never consider this kind of growth is right. Growth should be equally moves on Bitcoin and altcoins side, but in 2017 computer market was bombed up equally and show its growth.

I'm not sure when the Bull run for all the cryptocurrencies and market will settle at the right time.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:40:32 PM

Choosing an altcoin with the current market conditions in my opinion must be careful. Indeed the current conditions with the increase in BTC prices will also have a positive impact on the altcoin, where the altcoin you choose will be profitable, but what altcoin?

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 06:50:00 PM

The right decision to include more ALT in your basket, its true dude that ALT is weakening but then we will see a bullrun BTC trend yeah that will increase most of ALT, as long you remember don't choose the product that does't have potential success must be careful in choosing it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: