Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to fill bag with altcoin  (Read 3138 times)
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:13:32 AM

I can't prediction the market and doing any decision right now as I don't know what is the reason for btc price rapid grow from $8000 to $13000 within two week. Currently altcoin price movement is very slow or drop, maybe it's as you said it's time to fill the altcoin with lower price now.
this moment like bitcoin condition when btc price drop around $4000.many people accumulate their btc amount, and now its price rise extremly.and if we do the same thing with that and accumulate our altcoin amount , we will get profits when altcoin season coming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:22:37 AM

With the recent changes in BTC price, altcoin is getting weaker against BTC, so, this is a good time to pick and fill the bag. Another important part is, after BTC bullrun, once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.
Is it right decision to pick some more altcoin?
Just focus on bitcoin if I suggested, I haven't saw there is speculation about bull run in altcoin. Most of them just have a movement price as usual. Unless ETH and litecoin, the both coin will face a fork and halving. I read an article last night that ETH will be forked again, according to the article the drastically increasing price in ETH at this time just because that information. And for litecoin, I have been known that this coin will face a halving exactly on August at this year. Which mean, if we see on the halving that had happened on 2015 ago litecoin price met a drastically increased in price and it will be happen on halving event at this year. These are my speculation, you can consider it or if you have another speculation you can choose it.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:28:40 AM

Honestly, it is very difficult to imagine that manipulators with big players will soon begin to pump altcoins as well as bitcoin, because now they are only focused on pumping bitcoin and other altcoins are not interested to them at all.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 06:34:14 AM

With the recent changes in BTC price, altcoin is getting weaker against BTC, so, this is a good time to pick and fill the bag. Another important part is, after BTC bullrun, once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.
I agree with you on this,  and also this is the best time to buy into some profitable altcoins and hold them till the market is good for altcoins.  I have seen many dumping their altcoins for bitcoin but I think that's wrong move to make.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:34:40 AM

Bitcoin now is in bullish state, however several of the altcoins are not that good price but i think it is the good time to fill the bag with good altcoins for future investments. We have to choose a good outcome of an altcoin project so that the price would increase in the log run.
KlepZ

Activity: 330

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:37:22 AM

Diversify the portfolio with different coins - Low Risk, High Risk etc.
Low Risk - Coins such as Ripple, Ethereum, Steller, IOTA, Bitcoin Cash
High Risk - Coins such as Cardano, EOS, TRX, NEO, LTC, Monero
Very High Risk - Other non-popular coins in starting phase of project or popular an year or so back but lost >80-90% value.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 06:47:04 AM

In this bull market trend it is advisable to fill our bags with fundamentally strong coins like NEO TRON IOTA ICON ETH like these some of the fundamental strong coin in top 100 coinmarketcap we can see immediate profits in altcoin pump
Pffrt (OP)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:20:33 AM

Diversify the portfolio with different coins - Low Risk, High Risk etc.
Low Risk - Coins such as Ripple, Ethereum, Steller, IOTA, Bitcoin Cash
High Risk - Coins such as Cardano, EOS, TRX, NEO, LTC, Monero
Very High Risk - Other non-popular coins in starting phase of project or popular an year or so back but lost >80-90% value.

How can you define LTC and XMR as high risked investment? LTC will have halving soon and price will be pumped significantly, XMR is the leading currency in privacy crypto. How these can be risky while shit like XRP is less risky?
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:25:56 AM

I personally don't really like to play with alt coin, technically what OP mention is true but sometimes the market coukd be different, its better just to invest in bitcoin and if you want to diversify choose the famous alt coin, if the trend of bitcoin dominance is increasing theee might be a chance that alt coin price won't be rising as expected
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 07:37:46 AM

I personally don't really like to play with alt coin, technically what OP mention is true but sometimes the market coukd be different, its better just to invest in bitcoin and if you want to diversify choose the famous alt coin, if the trend of bitcoin dominance is increasing theee might be a chance that alt coin price won't be rising as expected
The domination of Bitcoin will give investors a very good chance to find good Alts to invest their spare money, since the market still ain't favoring the Alts industry potential to increase the value will take some time, it's very needed to have a good knowledge with projects to support before put your money and hold.

ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:29:07 AM

Yea it is the right decision if you have some more many to buy some more altcoins. The decrease in the price was so dramatic and many people have already bought more alt for the average. But they continue dropping like a rock and not many people who have some more many for altcoins left.
The price increase will start with the flow of the money from BTC to the alts.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:43:30 AM

Whales are looking for the lowest price of altcoin / btc, so they can buy cheap altcoin. Then there is altcoin pump to collect BTC, which is still around a cycle like that
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 08:55:02 AM

i agree about that thought and again the market is still getting a correction now that allows us to buy more when the price is dipped. so not always a correction will harm us all because there are still benefits to be gained from falling prices, because the market will still increase again considering that $20,000 has still not been reached

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:10:32 AM

I have seen many altcoins have not increased in price in proportion with bitcoin. I think many people have rushed to buy bitcoin as the coin is increasing vertically. As a result of traders flocking to buy bitcoin, altcoins have to some extent taken a back seat. So it is right time to buy altcoins as they are slowly increasing. Once bitcoin stops increasing, altcoin will increase.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:23:59 AM

Whales are looking for the lowest price of altcoin / btc, so they can buy cheap altcoin. Then there is altcoin pump to collect BTC, which is still around a cycle like that

Bitcoin has already dip and whales surely profited on it already, if they buy at the lowest which is at $3200, they are in a big profit now.
However, we know they'll not concentrate on bitcoin alone, so probably sooner or later, we will be seeing a pump of altcoins and we might not be able to buy at dip this time but we can fairly see a cheap price even right now.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:32:50 AM

the right decision is the one that suits your heart ... follow what your heart says ... for now I prefer to sell Altcoin and hold it in the form of bitcoin ... because I'm not sure for now the altcoin price will go up ... because when this is too many altcoins ... so it makes me confused to choose which altcoin ... then I decided to save and hold bitcoin ...

Peterdav

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 09:39:44 AM

I think that is a good idea, i see many altcoin still cheap and not effectedd on the current market situation. Just waiting for the altcoin pump.
Altryist
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1302

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:15:31 AM

Bitcoin has already dip and whales surely profited on it already, if they buy at the lowest which is at $3200, they are in a big profit now.
However, we know they'll not concentrate on bitcoin alone, so probably sooner or later, we will be seeing a pump of altcoins and we might not be able to buy at dip this time but we can fairly see a cheap price even right now.

As I follow the cryptocurrency market, I increasingly come to the conclusion that the best idea is to simply sell all the altcoins and be a holder of bitcoins. How many times it has been repeated, constantly the same thing, bitcoin falls, and then rapidly grows.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
buleidada

Activity: 520

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:23:33 AM

well it's not a taboo thing for those of us who have entered the crypto world if BTC rises high altcoin falls, when BTC stabilizes altcoin rises high, and if BTC goes down altcoin also goes down far from BTC price
xmonkeyx

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:38:58 AM

In buying altcoins, I think a good level of analysis is needed to see opportunities. If I say this is the right decision to choose more altcoins, then yes. But today the market is back red. The final decision is in your hands.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: