Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to fill bag with altcoin  (Read 3138 times)
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2019, 11:11:26 PM

The market is bleeding too much so I think it would be good enough to wait for some time before you decide when to fill your bags. And as an advice, always buy when there is a flat graph. Do not enter when there is a sharp drop or sharp rise in price because you may be rekt mercilessly. I am hopeful that altcoins will rise very soon but you shouldn't rush into buying now as BTC hasn't finished correcting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:18:01 PM

With the recent changes in BTC price, altcoin is getting weaker against BTC, so, this is a good time to pick and fill the bag. Another important part is, after BTC bullrun, once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.
Is it right decision to pick some more altcoin?
It is better to wait for a good opportunity to buy altcoin than buying on it in this kind of stage we didn't know how long it will bleed because of the massive pump of bitcoin last week and thats the reason why altcoin was suffer and now bitcoin was falling altcoin also suffer they relay on the movement of the bitcoin so better to wait to became it stable.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2019, 11:24:49 PM

It is not yet time to fill one's bag, rather it is a time to research and wait until the market becomes stable and get balanced up.
Well, one can buy now, until one is fully at attach.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:25:49 AM

Nobody knows when altcoins begin to grow. we only hope that will be as always and their growth begins. I every time buy altcoins thinking that it's already bottom but then get one more bottom. the main thing is to buy top altcoins. for them though not so scary

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:32:28 AM

I am thinking about buying more ICONs, one of the most hyped coin in 2017 now in 90% sale. In August they plan to launch staking and the reward should be around 10% per year. Is not it looks so good?  Wink

Altcoins have started to rise with the fall in btc prices and many coins have gained 10- 20 % of this btc fall and a good opportunity lies for short term profit making opportunity in coming time. So one can make small buying in the different altcoins .
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2019, 05:32:51 AM

With the recent changes in BTC price, altcoin is getting weaker against BTC, so, this is a good time to pick and fill the bag. Another important part is, after BTC bullrun, once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.

And now since Bitcoin also get red market, the alts also get its impact. And with the red market like now, it's now time to get some alts. Of course you have to have a fairly stable chart.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 05:47:25 AM

I think it is still too early to make a decision and fill bag with altcoin again. We need to observe more and do some research before deciding.

Unless he was so sure that the altcoins he is targeting to put in his bags were already at the bottom price which I highly doubt. You can still wait further, there are more dumps coming to the market. By that time, you can chose altcoins that are really at cheap price.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 06:38:26 AM

And now since Bitcoin also get red market, the alts also get its impact. And with the red market like now, it's now time to get some alts. Of course you have to have a fairly stable chart.
You have to buy those alts who will benefits with this downfall of bitcoin as diversions will happen anytime soon investors will buy alts and make
some good pumped, buying can be done after researching for good project then expect good rewards after holding the coins.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 07:23:49 AM

Altcoins are not increasing unlike bitcoin hence this is still a chance to buy coins that has potential like the top 10 in cmc.

But if you're going to invest in altcoins have more patience because we never know when these alts will soar high.

xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2019, 09:38:41 AM

Maybe it is the right time, because altcoins now soon to rise their prices because bitcoin is already in a bullish state and bitcoin may pull many altcoins price increase in the market. I think some altcoins especially potential ones has the capability of increasing into huge percentage. So its time to buy more ETH, LTC, XMR, XRP and BNB.
Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 09:48:15 PM

There are dozens of opportunities that can be grabbed with smart investment tools. I prefer to buy cheap altcoins and fill my bags with promised altcoins. Hope the surpass of the Bitcoin price will blow our minds soon.
in investing with conditions like now investors must be smart in utilizing every opportunity in investing and of course our beliefs also affect the investment that we will follow

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:03:20 PM

I just got out Fantom and Harmony today. I am currently loading my bag with btt, and pundit at 7 Satoshi. Waiting for the next positive curve. This thing called 'traders game' is quite fun is you understand the dynamics of how to trade early and out even with 10 percent profit.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
PlanksSilver

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:44:24 PM

I can recommend you to look at SonicX. It's about gaming and payment. They have also high security and transparency system.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:41:25 PM

With the recent up threading bitcoin bullrun its a wise idea to start buying altcoins now for future sake ,altcoins aren't surging and many are still lagging behind in value so the earlier the better, don't wait till altcoins start surging cos it might be too late
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:41:39 PM

Yes, it is time to fill bags with altcoins. I lost a lot with open longs before 28th of june. At the same time with btc correction altcoins could drop stronger.
What I see now is accumulation
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:47:58 PM

Yes, it is not known yet when it comes to the growth of altcoins, while Bitcoin has taken over the entire capitalization, perhaps on the next wave of correction, the money will go to cheap altcoins.

mackstuart

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:51:37 PM

It seems to me that now you can replenish your cryptocurrency portfolio with popular cryptocurrencies, but do not buy with all the money, you need to replenish your portfolio with not a large percentage of the deposit.

fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 05:59:58 PM

I think the same. The altcoin market will start recovering after the bitcoin price stabilizes,so I will buy more promising coins as needed. But you should always remember the risks and watch the news and market behavior.
graffix

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 06:56:04 PM

There are many altcoins in a bull run these days. But I still feel its unstable. Still, most of the altcoins are very low than it's the actual price. I think we should have to wait for little longer. Then we can see what's going to happen.

hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:05:55 PM

Absolutely, this is the perfect time to invest into altcoins as major altcoins would rise along when the bull run of bitcoin finally sets in.  If you miss out bitcoin's bull run two years ago then don't miss it this time. Don't listen to the FUD, buy and hold some major altcoins such as ETH, XRP, LTC etc.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████