Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:28:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to fill bag with altcoin  (Read 3138 times)
romanij

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2019, 07:39:57 PM

I think that it is not necessary to sell altcoins and transfer all your funds to bitcoin. Bull run will last a long time. Only now begins a wave of popularization. I think we have a couple more months. When are we going to see the price of bitcoin constantly drawdown will be able to withdraw bitcoins and get into altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ILScoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 08:07:24 PM

One of the biggest question is which coin is trading below $1 to choose to hold for long time, I saw lisk was once traded around?$0.009 and reached $20+ peak
BigBrother

Activity: 439

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:21:12 PM

I think that now the situation with bitcoin is not yet fully determined, so it is too early to talk about altcoins. The market has just started to recover, we should wait a little longer.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 09:40:13 PM

With the recent changes in BTC price, altcoin is getting weaker against BTC, so, this is a good time to pick and fill the bag. Another important part is, after BTC bullrun, once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.
Is it right decision to pick some more altcoin?

Yes it's the right time to filling the bags but be sure to choose altcoins with active circulation on the market even it's new but a legit coins so that it's have a chance to grow up when BTC will continue to run up high , so it's better to research more other altcoins .
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 10:45:14 PM

It's too early to fill your briefcase with altcoins. For now, it is worth following bitcoin. As soon as the altcoins will come to life, then you should think about buying them.
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:15:45 PM

I don't know future, but altcoins have fallen enough, so I think that it is time for huge rebounce.
It is truly time for altcoin season and I am bullish on alts

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:21:38 PM

i am ready with bitcoin and ethereum, i got a good bag here .
but i want to tell you that you should bag some LOYALCOIN as it is 7 satoshi now and all time high was 220 sats..
thank me later./
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:28:58 PM

I think it’s gonna be a good decision to fill your bag with altcoins. Because the price of altcoins is not pricey for now so it will not make a too much regrets in the future. Anything is possible so we can hope a better future for alts.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:36:21 PM

I think it’s gonna be a good decision to fill your bag with altcoins. Because the price of altcoins is not pricey for now so it will not make a too much regrets in the future. Anything is possible so we can hope a better future for alts.
Well, I don't say that we are in perfect time to fill our bags nor the best time to buy more coins cause supposedly we are doing it in the first quarter, and the price is doubling right now and surely we get profit. But we can't be that optimistic that is why we never do that early, but anyway, the train is still running slowly and we can still catch it. Better have it now and never waits that we are in at high before making a steps.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:46:04 PM

With the recent changes in BTC price, altcoin is getting weaker against BTC, so, this is a good time to pick and fill the bag. Another important part is, after BTC bullrun, once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.
More altcoins equal to more profits. I just don't want to buy below top altcoins in the market because it is really hard to have income with them. Instead, I buy bitcoins, ethereum and bnb. If we just buy unknown altcoins or the so called, shitcoins they are just a waste of time and capital.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 11:48:15 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2019, 03:23:39 AM by spike420211

In fact, I see no reason why not to buy altcoins now. Later it may be too late. It is not necessary that now we are on a local bottom, but there is a possibility that further strong growth will begin, which means it makes sense to buy now.
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 01:58:41 AM

That's right, if the price of Bitcoin is flying high up there and the prices of altcoins are diving deep down there, the best thing to do is to fatten up your portfolio with the most solid altcoins. But of course with the consideration of the movements of Bitcoin. You will have to analyse the possible peak of Bitcoin before using your BTC to acquire altcoins. Lest you will not maximize the Bitcoin bull run.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 02:06:04 AM

Altcoins price are cheap at the moment, we know every dip is a good chance to buy therefore if you have the capital to buy altcoins better to do it now while its not bull run.

But we know some investors prefer to see an improvement before they engage themselves in altcoins, well its not bad but its still wise to not wait for that scenario before deciding to buy.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 03:56:35 AM

In fact, I see no reason why not to buy altcoins now. Later it may be too late. It is not necessary that now we are on a local bottom, but there is a possibility that further strong growth will begin, which means it makes sense to buy now.

It's easy to determine if it's a good time to buy or not, the fact that altcoins in majority has no significant pump yet, that gives opportunity to us.

We can only see the opportunity to buy altcoins if we also believe that sooner there will be an altcoins bull run.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
oioi

Activity: 355

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:01:09 AM

you should not immediately take a mature decision, because if we are from, make a decision that we will experience losses,
be careful before acting because each prediction will not always be profitable.

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 04:06:01 AM

That's right, if the price of Bitcoin is flying high up there and the prices of altcoins are diving deep down there, the best thing to do is to fatten up your portfolio with the most solid altcoins. But of course with the consideration of the movements of Bitcoin. You will have to analyse the possible peak of Bitcoin before using your BTC to acquire altcoins. Lest you will not maximize the Bitcoin bull run.
If you do trust that the Alts that you are bagging in will bring a huge returned why bothered thinking about maximizing your btc profits, time will come and those coins that you are buying right now will also rise high and make a good earnings, projects with good developments will be a good source of profitable venue to invest your money.
be_TOK

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:45:49 AM

Yes due to the current market, I agree with you it is not bad timing for alts accumulation.

Bitcoin is alway the first option for me, for alts, mainly I suggest Ripple, Monero etc. I am keeping mainly to the top currencies that have already developed products and are working to expanding it rather than on the ICO’s that have solely and MVP.  You can find my main 4 coins below:

Bitcoin
Bitcoin is the single largest and most recognized cryptocurrency in existence.

Stellar Lumens
Stellar Lumens is a similar technology to Ripple, however, instead of focusing solely on the banks they have built a system to integrate merchants, banks and the general population.

Historia
A novel idea. To keep current happenings on the blockchain. To ensure that in the future third parties politicians and etc wouldn’t twist facts based on their needs.

Monero (XMR) — privacy enabled by default. There will always be a demand for an anonymous channel for commerce.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 05:54:40 AM

I think it is the right decision that you have made, and whoever has ears should listen to this and follow your parts too, if we can get the right altcoins, then we will be ready an good to go for the next altcoins season that is about to happen, bitcoin is already mooning so high, and yes we will get to a consolidation stage for bitcoin, which is usually the time that investors considers altcoins investment, and then pump money into altcoins, but we will have to carefully choose alts, because not all coins will have massive gain in the next bull.

First, I expect most of the top altcoins to fully have a very good growth in their value too, and also some new projects that are being release d through IEO if there is still going to be ay slot available. I think some of the old coins that we have too will also do the work if we don’t have more fiat to spare for more altcoins.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 07:40:05 AM

Some altcoins will have a bigger return on the investment than BTC or ETH. The potential of project is connected to the market price but bear market is not going to let the investors to make decisions with fundamental analysis.

Buying up altcoins is always going to be a huge risk and a huge gamble,,, yes they did very well in the past bull run thanks to bitcoin of course, but that was a very different era! See the charts for the past few months too and alts have been falling and falling against btc. Even with the USD value increase, most of them just cannot catch up with BTC.

Add the problems of finding an exchange with a good rate,,, and you realize it is not worth the risk.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2019, 10:34:42 AM

Some altcoins will have a bigger return on the investment than BTC or ETH. The potential of project is connected to the market price but bear market is not going to let the investors to make decisions with fundamental analysis.

Buying up altcoins is always going to be a huge risk and a huge gamble,,, yes they did very well in the past bull run thanks to bitcoin of course, but that was a very different era! See the charts for the past few months too and alts have been falling and falling against btc. Even with the USD value increase, most of them just cannot catch up with BTC.

Add the problems of finding an exchange with a good rate,,, and you realize it is not worth the risk.

If you invest in Bitcoin, of course you have the same risk. No one invests here who has no risk. Everyone knows the risks when they invest. So the steps that must be taken are certainly the best that is having Bitcoin and Altcoin. In order to benefit from investing both.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: