Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:50:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to fill bag with altcoin  (Read 3138 times)
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:08:24 AM

With the recent changes in BTC price, altcoin is getting weaker against BTC, so, this is a good time to pick and fill the bag. Another important part is, after BTC bullrun, once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.
Is it right decision to pick some more altcoin?

I don't think it's as simple as you say. and what you need to know, not all altcoins will experience growth trends after bitcoin tends to be stable. so it's better to look for altcoins that really have the potential for example like a row of top 10 altcoins.
yes this is only my opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:50:37 AM

In my opinion we need  some more time also to invest in good currencies because the market is not stable right now if all the value of the currencies was reduced then we cannot been get any profit for investment so that we need to invest in in some altcoins that you can acquire a profit in the near future.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 12:53:09 PM

There are Alt-Coins, which are really not needed anywhere except in trade, but they are so in demand and so widely represented on the exchanges that they will give odds to some Alt-Coin with a good product. This is worth considering when choosing a portfolio

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:23:19 PM

It seems to me that in this bullrun altcoins will grow differently, namely, they will rise along with bitcoin. Just the money of investors will be poured from bitcoin to altcoins and then to fiat. Many alts are already doing X's, for example, Egretia has grown 70 times in 3 months. Cybermiles today has grown by 90 percent and is not going to stop. I think crypto investors need to be very attentive and sensitive in this situation in order to have time to catch the trends among the alts.

Marckolind

Activity: 352
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:47:01 PM

Got my eyes on the Stakenet project currently which just opened up to beta testing of their new multi currency wallet with inbuilt 1-click lightning swaps and TOR integration.

This means they'll launch their lightning DEX soon as well.

Ledger and Trezor will merge their code with Stakenet soon, which means you can cold stake using your hardware wallets, fricking cool!
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:03:10 PM

Everyone knows, buy the dip. If you didn`t learn that by now, maybe it`s time for that. The entire market is up compared with the beginning of this year, BTC is leading the race, but there are many other coins that went a lot. ETH from less than $100 now is close to $300, BNB from $10 to $30+. The race started, which one will go higher than others is a question, the answer can bring high profit. Load your bags with altcoins you like and be patient, don`t sell with the first rise, wait for it!

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:33:41 PM

I think thus was a good idea filling bag with altcoin is really needed this time if we wanted to earn. Since the bitcoin is now slowly having a bull run we dan now expect the amazing change of the altcoin price. So then i believe that altcoin will also rise soon that is why buying more on it today is really a great idea.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:47:11 PM

There are Alt-Coins, which are really not needed anywhere except in trade, but they are so in demand and so widely represented on the exchanges that they will give odds to some Alt-Coin with a good product. This is worth considering when choosing a portfolio
That is true and one has to really do research to find out the stage of development some of this altcoins are before buying them for holding. Some of them have been abandon by the developers and some after listed in the exchange has been abandoned for the traders to determine what happened to the coins. Many of the altcoins will not exist in a few years from now and we should be careful in investing in them.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 09:28:51 PM

Yea I agree with you, this is the best time to fill bags with altcoins as there are very good altcoins out there worth having but I will advice we don't get carried away and always invest wisely

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 10:07:44 PM

Yea I agree with you, this is the best time to fill bags with altcoins as there are very good altcoins out there worth having but I will advice we don't get carried away and always invest wisely
The best time to buy altcoins, really? Do you know that the majority of alts fell in price to bitcoin by 70-80% in the last 3 months and still continue to fall ? Tell me honestly, how many alts are you own on the exchange / wallet and what are your losses in the last few months , and why do you advise other people to buy altcoins that are constantly getting cheaper?

Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:00:41 AM

With the recent changes in BTC price, altcoin is getting weaker against BTC, so, this is a good time to pick and fill the bag. Another important part is, after BTC bullrun, once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.

I think it's a good time to buy altcoins in the top 50 or top 100. Many good altcoins are priced down against the dollar because of the strengthening of bitcoin prices and I think the altcoin price can rise again when investors speculate on good altcoin after the bitcoin prices stabilize
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 12:23:33 AM

The best time to buy altcoins, really? Do you know that the majority of alts fell in price to bitcoin by 70-80% in the last 3 months and still continue to fall ? Tell me honestly, how many alts are you own on the exchange / wallet and what are your losses in the last few months , and why do you advise other people to buy altcoins that are constantly getting cheaper?

Indeed, there are many altcoins that fall in price against bitcoin but there are some altcoin rising on the price because there is good news released. As long as the altcoins we want to buy are altcoins that already have a good products, I think we can accumulate in order to optimize our profits in the future

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 04:19:09 AM

Of course the right time is when the price of bitcoin is down, because the altcoin prices are down but not all of them. and do not forget to also examine the altcoin that we want to invest first. I personally prefer altcoin which is already popular and has many users.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2019, 04:34:10 AM

IMO yes
Bitcoin has pumped quite some, although we couldn't confirm if an altcoin bull market will be here again
But we are certainly confirm that Bitcoin has pumped quite an amount but alts are making the opposite

So no harm to include some altcoin in your bag
valter_dego

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 06:42:05 AM

I also think that now is a good time to replenish portfolio promising altcoins. It is only necessary to carefully examine the coins in which you intend to invest. It is worth paying attention to trading volumes, work of Project Team and development prospects.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:04:19 AM

Actually it think it's time to bag some altcoins but not all. There are some which have really hit bottom that are worth bagging, and the most important thing to consider is the level of activeness in that coin or project as this is what will determine if it will join the tend when the time reach. Everyone is getting wise and no one is ready to turn bagholders for useless coins. So research is very important before we consider some of these altcoins.

tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:44:39 AM

Perhaps now is the moment when the Altcoins are in their lowest positions. I would advise those who are going to invest, not delay, at any moment the market can fly up.

Investing in altcoin requires knowledge, you cannot advise others to invest in altcoin without giving any small instructions. For me to see altcoin top not showing signs of increasing compared to earlier this year, the altcoin is noticeable
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 07:49:05 AM

That's right. When bitcoin begins to decline in price, at this time, other altcoins are rising in price. So I would also better buy some coins now.

Yes. most of the people should grab the coin when the altcoin started going down because definitely there are huge chances to grab when the altcoin going down. Altcoin prices will recover only when the Bitcoin price will be stable at the current and it might take some days to recover the altcoin prices.
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:10:45 AM

Perhaps now is the moment when the Altcoins are in their lowest positions. I would advise those who are going to invest, not delay, at any moment the market can fly up.
Investing in altcoin requires knowledge, you cannot advise others to invest in altcoin without giving any small instructions. For me to see altcoin top not showing signs of increasing compared to earlier this year, the altcoin is noticeable
Of course, there is no guarantee that the price of altcoins will not go even lower compared to the price of BTC. Therefore, I am not sure that now is a good time to buy altcoins, maybe you need to wait a bit until Bitcoin rises and stops at a certain point, then altcoins will begin to pull up to it, so at that moment it will be good to buy them.

BTC $1 mln
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 05, 2019, 11:41:23 AM

The future of altcoins is uncertainty now because we don't know if altcoins will be able to surge in value after bitcoin gains some stability this time around ,there is no point in buying altcoins and waiting for something that might never show up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: