Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to fill bag with altcoin  (Read 3138 times)
lohladex
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:16:07 PM

I also feel this is the right time to buy altcoins though there is a need to observe the movement of bitcoin but nevertheless some altcoins at the moment are good to bag now.I feel its high time to take advantage now .Its really certain when bitcoin become stabilized altcoin will join the bill run .
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 05:44:11 PM

If you are afraid like that will not be profitable, the risk always comes with profit. I advise you to trade the altcoin pair / USDT to no longer fear that it will depreciate on BTC

Good advice. ALT / usdt, I think it's safer and our decision to take a risk sometimes gives great rewards. For almost 6 months I used this method, trading using alt / usdt

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:50:22 PM

It is very likely that alternative coins will continue to fall in price. So, I'm not in a hurry to buy alternative coins. I'd rather buy them at cheap prices. Moreover, you still need to know which coins to buy.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 05:52:11 PM

not the good time, because btc still up/down and i think the bull will come in late year.
and this time i hope will not lose opportunity to make big profit like last year : Sad
this dont apply to shitcoin  Cheesy
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:32:32 PM

It is very likely that alternative coins will continue to fall in price. So, I'm not in a hurry to buy alternative coins. I'd rather buy them at cheap prices. Moreover, you still need to know which coins to buy.
ALTS are not falling in price yet, but also do not grow, I would still buy a few coins for a small amount, just in case it was

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 06:53:18 PM

I've been buying some tokens and already have no budget to buy more. Only buy on selected alt coins and tokens with the potential to have a good ROI. If only i have budget i would buy some ltc and it will give me a good profit in the next coming months.
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 11:31:00 PM

actually a good time to feel the bag but we need to know what to feel our bags with becuase there are thousands of coins out there and no one wants to feel his bag with shiit coins. any slightest mistake in this crypto business can send someone into bankruptcy .
leea-1334

Activity: 2268
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:41:03 AM

The proper way of investing or buying some alts to which you can be earning is to gather an information about the alts that you wanted to buy or simply look into the top 100 alts that are already listed in exchanges, in this tactics you can assure your profits.

It is hard to teach people the proper way,,, when they are used to random buying of altcoins and then suddenly profiting from it without anything else. These are people who just buy into ICOs and IEOs and then wait to dump things together. That tactic used to work,,, now it does not but people still want to try again and again.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto5060

Activity: 441
Merit: 2

Theagriverse.io

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:55:40 AM

How's this going, I bought into some altcoin last week, it keeps dipping is it best to sell or maintain my position it gets worst everyday.

───────     AgriVerse     ► ► ►     Plant to Earn
█ █ █ █ █            WELCOME TO AGRIVERSE            █ █ █ █ █
●  TELEGRAM  ●  YOUTUBE  ●  TWITTER
dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:42:55 AM

It is hard to teach people the proper way,,, when they are used to random buying of altcoins and then suddenly profiting from it without anything else. These are people who just buy into ICOs and IEOs and then wait to dump things together. That tactic used to work,,, now it does not but people still want to try again and again.
ICOs and IEOs are too risky to invest, in my opinion. However, there are personal investment favorites, and each investors have their own approaches. Over time, they will sure can do trial and choose the best investment style for themselves. Even the same investment strategy might bring profits to one person, but it might cause losses to others. Because they have different patience level and different acceptable period to hold their assest to take profits.
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:03:00 AM

With the recent changes in BTC price, altcoin is getting weaker against BTC, so, this is a good time to pick and fill the bag. Another important part is, after BTC bullrun, once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.
Is it right decision to pick some more altcoin?
In my opinion this is the right decision. In connection with the decrease in the price of altcoins, you need to take advantage of this situation to obtain maximum benefits in the future. But don't forget to be careful and attentive and don't neglect the use of stop losses to protect your funds from unforeseen situations.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:28:25 AM

With the recent changes in BTC price, altcoin is getting weaker against BTC, so, this is a good time to pick and fill the bag. Another important part is, after BTC bullrun, once BTC get stable, altcoin follow the bullish trend.

Hard to tell if it is the right decision , I can only tell you what I see in the market. In the past days some alts started to getting high returns. It could be because of the relative stability of the BTC price as you already speculated.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:55:27 AM

Last year prediction is becoming true as the price of Bitcoin has gone very high and it will still go much more higher than this. So this is the best to invest money in altcoin as this will give maximum profit.
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:00:57 PM

Yes it may be. That is what Markets actual trends mean. In most cases, most people use BTC as a medium of trade. For this, most of the investment is falling into the loss. So, with hopeful alter coins.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 12:44:59 PM

Well, it's right to make that decision looking in to the present state of Bitcoin, I think it's encouraging. But on the other hand, it's not about just filing the bag with Altcoins, it's about picking out some good coins and keeping them in your bag.

Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:17:01 PM

For me it is really a great time to buy more altcoins because right now there are so many great altcoin that have a bright future and i am sure that in 2020 many altcoins will pump and will help us to earn a lot of money.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
gwaposakon

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:51:08 PM

It has been a while that most altcoins, even the top ones, have experienced a surge in price. It is high time that it will have a bullish price in the market. I'm just waiting for bitcoin to stabilize and I know altcoins will be next. Just be patient. Buy while altcoins are still cheap.
daniel2023

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 02:17:43 PM

Picking the right cryptos now, it is the real deal to me. Though, not everything you see in the market. Investing in projects where the team are serious is the right path.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 02:19:47 PM

How's this going, I bought into some altcoin last week, it keeps dipping is it best to sell or maintain my position it gets worst everyday.
I know now a day price is not very high every day price is getting higher but very slow so we will have to keep patience this time we will have to wait until the price of altcoins makes huge recover but for those who are opportunity seeker they should buy now as price is very low we can buy so many coins at low price after few years or month price will become more than double to buy now it is golden chance to buy altcoins at cheap price.
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:05:43 PM

You should choose altcoin that has experienced the strongest decline in the past year. And especially, choose altcoin with a good foundation and a strong community. Because most altcoin junk is dead, or die slowly and not recoverable.
And the best advice is to keep targeting altcoin in the top 20. Because it has a large capitalization and it is difficult to die suddenly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: