Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:42:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How does a perfect ICO Team looks like for you?  (Read 8580 times)
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 08:46:47 PM

The picture of a perfect ICO team should be a non bias one and a transparent one. A good ICO team should not hide anything from its investors because transparency will make investors trust a particular ICO project but once a team is not transparent enough then its not a good ICO team.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:00:02 PM

The picture of a perfect ICO team should be a non bias one and a transparent one. A good ICO team should not hide anything from its investors because transparency will make investors trust a particular ICO project but once a team is not transparent enough then its not a good ICO team.

I`m always for transparency, especially in dev`s team. They should represent the project in the best possible light. I don`t believe in perfect ICO team, every team have some good and bad sides, at least in the beginning, Perfect is not something you get right away, it`s something that should be built for years.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2019, 09:22:11 PM

Hello Bitcointalk Community,

I would like to know from your point of view as an investor how a Team needs to look to get convinced.

Apart from the idear of the project I would be glad to get to know your opinion how a perfect Team looks like.

The reason behind this question is, that some teams have 3-4 members and others show off with 20.

I am looking forward to a good discussion.

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team
well you can see some good project by the team experience.
if there are only few member but have some solid foundation it might be a good project
but you still need to do a research if what written in their porfolio is true.

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Flezy

Activity: 707
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 09:59:53 PM

There are many thing to consider when looking for a perfect team within an ICO. Owing to the recent experience with ICOs, I will say the perfect team is one that already have a Minimum Viable Product (MVP), with this at hand, it will show that the team is different from others who only come for investors funds.
Also, with this MVP, the team will stand a good chance of having a successful ICO while being committed because they will strive to ensure they keep improving as the success of the platform lies within their hands.
Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 10:29:08 PM

I think what's important is not the number of the command and its quality. There can be at least one person in the team, but the main thing is that this person works 100% and puts all his forces into the project. If this happens, then we can say that this is a good team.

Stage3 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:04:21 PM

I think what's important is not the number of the command and its quality. There can be at least one person in the team, but the main thing is that this person works 100% and puts all his forces into the project. If this happens, then we can say that this is a good team.

Thanks for your feedback. I always believed in quality over quantitiy Wink
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:06:30 PM

There are many thing to consider when looking for a perfect team within an ICO. Owing to the recent experience with ICOs, I will say the perfect team is one that already have a Minimum Viable Product (MVP), with this at hand, it will show that the team is different from others who only come for investors funds.
Also, with this MVP, the team will stand a good chance of having a successful ICO while being committed because they will strive to ensure they keep improving as the success of the platform lies within their hands.

But aside from that, MVP that has the potential to hit it in the market or the use case encompasses a large number of users. Some applications or products are created just for the sake that they have something to show to potential investors but in reality, the application is a flop. I have seen a number of projects with their respective application in google play and app store, but how many active users are really using it? It also depends on the kind of application that they want to implement in the community.
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:16:21 PM

Well, for me perfect team is asians with glasses presenting chineese blockchain 4.0 with 1 mln tps which will beat ethereum Smiley
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 29, 2019, 11:59:26 PM

that doesn't really matter about how much the member of the team and what that matters a lot is about the history of the team.
Remember about byteball and within even a single person and that can create a new consensus that being adopted by some cryptos like NANO and IOTA
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:42:24 PM

Now in new ICO or IEO, development teams showing up and live give answer any questions. This could give interesting trust worthy. Interested people always asking questions about update as roadmap therefore need instant answer.

I do agree with you that transparency is the key to success and the Team should be able to answer any questions asked.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 02:45:56 PM

Team photos do not really matter in cryptocurrency world. All you need is to understand the quality of the project  and avoid scams
There are numrous scam projects that have nice team photos that are likely fake. 
almiani

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:00:06 PM

in my opinion, the ico team or a good developer are those who are credible in their field, have a clear CV and a complete identity and a list of previous experiences or research

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:00:14 PM

I would like to know from your point of view as an investor how a Team needs to look to get convinced.

Apart from the idear of the project I would be glad to get to know your opinion how a perfect Team looks like.

The reason behind this question is, that some teams have 3-4 members and others show off with 20.

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team

As long as the team can manage the project on time and wisely they dont need to have a extended team members, for me the more the member the process has been chaotic because there were lots of idea that needs to fullfil. As long as they know what they are doing and the future is clear that is the good team to put your trust with.
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:33:43 PM

Cheers

Your Stag3 Team

As long as the team can manage the project on time and wisely they dont need to have a extended team members, for me the more the member the process has been chaotic because there were lots of idea that needs to fullfil. As long as they know what they are doing and the future is clear that is the good team to put your trust with.
Thank you for your response.

I totally agree. The motivation knowledge and the capability to actually turn that project into a success isnt always based on the "status" they have.

Cheers
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:51:48 PM

in my opinion, the ico team or a good developer are those who are credible in their field, have a clear CV and a complete identity and a list of previous experiences or research

yep, team member is very important. but, the team also must have a great marketing strategy,
because crypto is just like a product from blockchain,,
so, a good marketing strategy is absolutely needed my friend  Wink

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 03:54:19 PM

yep, team member is very important. but, the team also must have a great marketing strategy,
because crypto is just like a product from blockchain,,
so, a good marketing strategy is absolutely needed my friend  Wink

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you tell me what you consider a good Marketing Strategy?

Please let me know.

Cheers
Stage3 (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 04:32:59 PM

Team photos do not really matter in cryptocurrency world. All you need is to understand the quality of the project  and avoid scams
There are numrous scam projects that have nice team photos that are likely fake. 

thats true their are a lot of ways to fake.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:05:28 PM

There is no perfect ICO team, but trying to work optimally and successfully. The important thing is compactness and hard work. It doesn't have to have a lot of development teams, it's better a little but real and full of bright ideas.
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:29:17 PM

sometimes I see the profile of their team and see what skills they have, but everyone knows that in the bounty campaign it is not too much of an assessment because the main thing that is assessed by participants is how much funding they will get. LOL
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2019, 07:29:55 PM

For me a good project to perfect first of all needs the following
- The talented and experienced team, the extensive relationship found on links
- The team has mentors who are famous in crypto, it will help a lot for the project later
- The team has a partner and famous venture capital funds
- The project is of interest and is sought by many major crypto newspapers to write articles about them
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: