Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:14:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hot Altcoins  (Read 27717 times)
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:41:03 PM

My main focus and utmost desire has always been on ethereum. It is the best and for that reason, hopes on it are too high. It will very soon prove itself of the position it is now.
Talk of the users of ethereum and its platform, they are so many, Talk of more potential it has when updated, they are many.
I still believe that ethereum was relaxing all these while,  but very soon there will be a tremendous change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 12:06:05 AM

They are so many alt-coin in the crypto platform, what it take is to make a research and also to go through there whitepaper by finding out total supply of the token and the main function of the token.
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 06:37:23 PM

Now hot alts can be found not only in the top 20, but also in the depths of the market, there are hot alts scattered everywhere

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
arrangut

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:53:48 PM

In my opinion, it is very important to carefully choose, but not just following the hype. As for me, I always evaluate the concept at first and the I proceed to development. A very important step, from my point of view
yourdano

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:54:04 PM

In my opinion, it is very important to carefully choose, but not just following the hype. As for me, I always evaluate the concept at first and the I proceed to development. A very important step, from my point of view

What exactly do you mean by development? The milestones and roadmap?
arrangut

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:56:19 PM

What exactly do you mean by development? The milestones and roadmap?

Yep, absolutely. Kinda I try to analyze what project brings and how all that may be applicable. And a strong must for me is a working prototype / entire platform. But unfortunately, not all projects can suit such high requirements
yourdano

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:57:00 PM

Yep, absolutely. Kinda I try to analyze what project brings and how all that may be applicable. And a strong must for me is a working prototype / entire platform. But unfortunately, not all projects can suit such high requirements

What you say indeed makes sense. And are there any solutions that do have all that? Probably you can share?
arrangut

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:58:39 PM

What you say indeed makes sense. And are there any solutions that do have all that? Probably you can share?

Well, the most advanced one these days from the ones I follow is Verasity platform, I believe you must have heard of them as they are very popular and are in very high demand these days. The guys are not only having a fully working platform with more than 700k active users, but also incredible trading volumes on Binance DEX. And now all investors and traders are asking for VRA listing on Binance, OKEX and other largest exchanges. So this is their next step
yourdano

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:59:28 PM

Well, the most advanced one these days from the ones I follow is Verasity platform, I believe you must have heard of them as they are very popular and are in very high demand these days. The guys are not only having a fully working platform with more than 700k active users, but also incredible trading volumes on Binance DEX. And now all investors and traders are asking for VRA listing on Binance, OKEX and other largest exchanges. So this is their next step

Oh wow, sounds more than impressing. VRA sounds very familiar, but after your latest message I definitely need to explore more! Thank you!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:46:42 PM

The fresh are risky to take as an opportunity of making money. You could be squeezed at the middle if you have entered at the wrong time. If you have this attitude of investing to the newly launched coins, be aware of the consequences.
I'll invest to bitcoin, Ethereum or Monero which I have the assurance and safety of my money because it has a stable and established market unlike the new ones.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
benycoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:08:56 PM

New alt coin very profitable or very risky and may loss your many, it depend on the project behind it
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 02:13:18 PM

as developer works on offering customs with dedication of project to release as soon on supports with backup of funding from investors the use with reference on tasks on arbitrage to gives of chance as fine on investors to begins as qualifying business intelligence on possession.

serantepe

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:26:36 PM

Besides BTC, there are thousands of altcoins. Everyday there are new currencies.

Other than top 20 currencies, what are hot and profitable currencies you think?

Do you think that fresh new currencies are always profitable?

But I don't have so many accounts in various exchanges to buy these altcoins. To be have verified accounts in many exchanges is difficult for me.
Fresh - no...
I like coins or tokens with huge international team and project that I like and believe in it's future. Also I like coins with small total circulation.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
bison

Activity: 778

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:34:33 PM

for now or this year the market is very warm with the growth of bitcoin and BNB. some coins on the binance blockchain  network also have a good price increase, even though it's a new token on the market. trading on binance DEX makes people interested because even though it's new, developers can make the exchange crowded.

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:23:05 PM

Nothing is hot at the moment, even promising projects like Hedera are painfully dumping. But if we are talking about tech/promise wise, the aforementioned Hedera would definitely be one of my top choices, especially at those low prices.
Brybro27

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

Bounty Management - t.me/Brybro

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2019, 08:18:01 PM

Quant Network still going strong in this recent altcoin recession. They've been very fun to stay up-to-date with due to their recent partnerships which will only increase their exposure more and more!

serantepe

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:46:43 PM

A lot of new altcoins are emerging, I think you should research altcoin even more to your advantage, because not all altcoins can benefit now, only new altcoins that have a vision and mission for the future that can make money, it's only in the top 10 altcoins in the Coin marketcap this year
If you are thinking of quick and risky profits, then you better choose altcoins that use masternode mining, they can be pumbed very well. If you are a serious investor with huge amounts, then you better diversify the money for different assets.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 09:36:04 AM

Again come on red action every altcoins and i see many top altcoins now very cheap price for buying and holding for that future profits. Basically i understand that some top altcoins are more promising so if you want make profit then don't miss cheap price because this real time for everyone holders.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:35:42 AM

Again come on red action every altcoins and i see many top altcoins now very cheap price for buying and holding for that future profits. Basically i understand that some top altcoins are more promising so if you want make profit then don't miss cheap price because this real time for everyone holders.
I would say that now it’s just very pleasant prices at which we should buy altcoins. I missed Ethereum for $ 90 but I think that for 165 I have no right not to buy it

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
GMoore87

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:43:23 AM

For the coming year, BTT and IOTeX.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: