Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:23:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 12:56:01 PM

Can this therapy method be used not only for dogs? I mean, cats or other animals. For cats it's also a rather common disease.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piastr

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:12:51 PM

Can this therapy method be used not only for dogs? I mean, cats or other animals. For cats it's also a rather common disease.

It will work for cats too, as CEO said. But they are not sure about other pet, such as parrots, hamsters, etc. But as for me, it is a question of a dose.

artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:15:02 PM

And we are prepared to pay that with a successful STO which means at least raising $10 Million USD.

And it is well worth it to spend that to be on the top tier security exchanges.

Listing is very important part of business development for sure. But, before listing you need to ensure token holders, they they will get more if they will not sell tokens.
Great strategy Kira but some people are going to sell no matter what and others will hold long term.  We just need to show them the advantages.  But we need some activity to the market on an exchange.  Exchanges make money in the transactions, so they like to see a lot of buying a selling.

In fact, traders do high volumes on exchanges. So, you need to learn how to attract them to trade your token.
To do this, you need to achieve all the goals on the road map. Then both investors and many traders on exchanges will be interested in the long-term.

How much time will take to achieve all goals? Years? They will need traders as soon as possible, but not in several years. If there will be enough investments, it would be good to hire some traders.
Everyone expects a big profit in a short time. We all know that this does not always happen, although in 2017 we observed similar things. But today, as practice shows, it is not possible to quickly and earn a lot from your investments. The market is very unstable. That's why I do not expect lightning fast money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 01:38:52 PM

So do you have someone from bitcointalk invested in this STO at the moment? Where you will be listed, which exchange?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 02:09:09 PM

The problem with conventional cancer treatment is that it kills not only cancer cells, but also the patient. But you have a good idea to reduce the number of drugs at the same time with good efficiency.

I think that one of purposes of this method of cancer treatment is to minimalize the bad influence to patience's body. In fact, it is very close to cancer problem solving.

Hi ValeraGolyb,  That is one of key parts of our treatment is that we are taking away the affects to the other cells besides cancer cells. You see chemotherapy normally affects all cells.  But with the AdSana method we can give the treatment because of the drugs in a way that only effects the cancer cells.
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 02:11:50 PM

And we are prepared to pay that with a successful STO which means at least raising $10 Million USD.

And it is well worth it to spend that to be on the top tier security exchanges.

Listing is very important part of business development for sure. But, before listing you need to ensure token holders, they they will get more if they will not sell tokens.
Great strategy Kira but some people are going to sell no matter what and others will hold long term.  We just need to show them the advantages.  But we need some activity to the market on an exchange.  Exchanges make money in the transactions, so they like to see a lot of buying a selling.

In fact, traders do high volumes on exchanges. So, you need to learn how to attract them to trade your token.
To do this, you need to achieve all the goals on the road map. Then both investors and many traders on exchanges will be interested in the long-term.

How much time will take to achieve all goals? Years? They will need traders as soon as possible, but not in several years. If there will be enough investments, it would be good to hire some traders.
Everyone expects a big profit in a short time. We all know that this does not always happen, although in 2017 we observed similar things. But today, as practice shows, it is not possible to quickly and earn a lot from your investments. The market is very unstable. That's why I do not expect lightning fast money.

That because you are smart. But mostly people believe, that they will receive millions in a day. That's why they are not happy, when they don't get profits quickly.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:21:07 PM

The problem with conventional cancer treatment is that it kills not only cancer cells, but also the patient. But you have a good idea to reduce the number of drugs at the same time with good efficiency.

I think that one of purposes of this method of cancer treatment is to minimalize the bad influence to patience's body. In fact, it is very close to cancer problem solving.

Hi ValeraGolyb,  That is one of key parts of our treatment is that we are taking away the affects to the other cells besides cancer cells. You see chemotherapy normally affects all cells.  But with the AdSana method we can give the treatment because of the drugs in a way that only effects the cancer cells.

This changes everything! So, from now chemotherapy is not dangerous for patience's health? It is incredible! In fact, it's price should be higher than classic method because of this.

Piastr

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:36:17 PM

This changes everything! So, from now chemotherapy is not dangerous for patience's health? It is incredible! In fact, it's price should be higher than classic method because of this.

Agree with you. As for me, if my dog would need this treatment, I would like to pay more for more efficient treatment that won't heard my pet.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 04:40:41 PM

Let me clarify that.  Chemotherapy is very very dangerous.  That is why the new USP<800> compliancy rules take affect for Veterinarian who use it.  Doctors already follow them.   Just putting it into a needle and injecting it into someone and doing that for months and years can affect the person injecting it. What I am saying is that because we use only 10% it is less harmful to the body and more harmful to the cancer cells.  But Chemotherapy is basically a poison of such. 
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:08:37 PM

Let me clarify that.  Chemotherapy is very very dangerous.  That is why the new USP<800> compliancy rules take affect for Veterinarian who use it.  Doctors already follow them.   Just putting it into a needle and injecting it into someone and doing that for months and years can affect the person injecting it. What I am saying is that because we use only 10% it is less harmful to the body and more harmful to the cancer cells.  But Chemotherapy is basically a poison of such. 

So, basically, you method is not harmful in comparison with classic methods of cancer treatment, right? I still think, that you can make the price higher. maybe, in several years.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 05:27:07 PM

So, basically, you method is not harmful in comparison with classic methods of cancer treatment, right? I still think, that you can make the price higher. maybe, in several years.

Correct.  Raise the price of the SANA token.  For sure.  Raise the price of the treatment.  We want to keep it affordable for everyone.  We will still make a good profit for investors at the price we have it.

Gary
Bitkocha

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:36:58 PM

Despite the fact that chemotherapy is very unhealthy, it is in many cases powerless to defeat cancer and I know the cases of my friends when, after several years of recovery, the cancer reappeared on another organ.
LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 05:44:56 PM

So do you have someone from bitcointalk invested in this STO at the moment? Where you will be listed, which exchange?

I don't think it is time to talk about exchanges right now, because sale will end in several months. But you can search for the list of those exchanges, that are able to list security tokens.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:06:56 PM

As far as I know, there only several exchanges, that can list security tokens. And yes, Binance is one of them. But i think that first exchange will be something less popular.
Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 06:32:07 PM

Despite the fact that chemotherapy is very unhealthy, it is in many cases powerless to defeat cancer and I know the cases of my friends when, after several years of recovery, the cancer reappeared on another organ.

Maybe, that was another cancer, that has no connections with the first one? What did the new analyses said about that?
Piastr

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 07:02:55 PM

The new question has been born when I read previous posts. Were the such situations, when the cancer came back after your treatment?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 07:18:01 PM

Multiple posts and responses

There are two types of cancer cells.  The cancer cells in the original tumor or source of cancer and there are cancer stem cells which are stem cells that have fused with the original cancer cells. Stem cells is what spread cancer or what is called Metastasis.

There is the other situation that I have spoken here about and it is on our website or whitepaper.  MDR protein pumps.  MDR stands for Multi Drug Resistant protein pump.  All cells have them and MDR pumps are what help cells to be resistant to various drugs thus the name Multi Drug Resistant protein pump.  That is why traditional chemotherapy works sometimes and does not work sometimes OR better put does not kill all the cancer cells especially the cancer stem cells. And when that happens in traditional chemotherapy so cancer stem cells do not die and eventually the begin to spread the cancer again.

That is why our AdSana treatment works so well.  We temporarily disable the MDR protein pumps from working and so, even at a low 10% does of chemo, we kill all the cancer cells.  So you may ask if 10% works so well why don't you use a full dose.  Well because we don't have to so why cause the patient the terrible side effect of a full dose of chemo.

I hope that makes sense.  Another statement you might here when someone or a dog has surgery to remove a tumor is "I believe I got all the margins".  In layman terms that mean, I think I got all the cancer so none can spread.  Well a lot of times those cells are so microscopic that it is impossible to get them all.  That is why if right after that surgery the patient would get our treatment then we know for sure we got all the cancer stem cells and the cancer should not come back.

The new question has been born when I read previous posts. Were the such situations, when the cancer came back after your treatment?

That is a good question.  Not all of our treatments are the same.  And let me explain that.  A normal aggressive treatment for people would be one treatment a day for a total of 7 to 10 weeks.  For dogs three times a week for 4 to 6 weeks.  Now some people who may have to travel to a clinic cannot stay there for 7 to 10 weeks because of work and such.  That has happen to Dr. Tsang with some of his hospitals that use his treatment in China.  So they come for two weeks.  The kill the cancer stem cells but often time the short period cannot kill all of the original tumor.  So the original tumor with fuse with new stem cells and now new cancer stem cells are formed and it begins to spread.

So what is recommended for the patient is to come back every 6 months for another two week treatment.  And continue with this process every six months.  With this strategy, our treatment has taken a fatal disease and turned it into a chronic disease that just needs to be treated ever so often.

Gary
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 07:46:33 PM

Adsana's has developed an effective and affordable Cancer Infusion Therapy that has shown to kill cancer cells and cancer stem cells in dogs and in humans. The Adsana Team intends to establish Treatment Centers bringing a low cost, highly effective treatment for cancer.

Correct. I see you've read the whitepaper of the project. So, how do you think is this project worth for investing? It is a 20% bonus event at the moment, by the way.

It is great time for investing, because it is pre-sale with 50% discount at the moment. In addition, the team start the 20% bonus event, so early investor will have even higher profit.
How will the tokens be distributed? Will the tokens be blocked for a while or will they be distributed immediately after the sale?
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 07:46:36 PM

You mean those 10% of treatment that failed or you are asking about 90% of successfull treatments? By the way, why cancer can come back?

kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 08:00:17 PM

You mean those 10% of treatment that failed or you are asking about 90% of successfull treatments? By the way, why cancer can come back?
I believe that even if 10% are successful, then little by little, in small steps we can achieve more in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: