Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:27:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
Vesna

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:37:10 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:00:49 PM by mprep

As for me, I'd like to see an explanation video on the website, that will say us that this project is worth for investing indeed...

Also, if you ahve been already invested by some institutional investor, we'd like to know about it too. Usually, people here wait for investments before they deside to invest too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:01:49 AM

Also, if you ahve been already invested by some institutional investor, we'd like to know about it too. Usually, people here wait for investments before they deside to invest too.

Some projects add an indicator to their websites that shows the progress of sales. It can help a lot. Some projects also add a messager that shows all actions by visitor of the website. I also would like to see the project on some summits.

Vesna

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:34:14 AM

The whitepaper is so big, is there a document like 1-pager or presentation, that is short, but can explain the most important things about the project that can push people to invest.
ValeraGolyb

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:19:22 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:01:01 PM by mprep

The whitepaper is so big, is there a document like 1-pager or presentation, that is short, but can explain the most important things about the project that can push people to invest.

Garyn said that he had 2 meets with investors next week, so i think that they have somthink like that to show investors. I don't think that serious investors have a lot of time for deep learning of 41 pages.

When I look at the project, I think firstly what I will get from supporting the project. As I see, STO will last till the new year. Are you already thinking about exchanges?

Hi Vesna,  You will get a lot for supporting our project.  You will own a part of the company, have the opportunity to share in dividends when it will be possible to issue them and you will be part of the voting just like all shareholders of stock or tokens. You see each token is attached to one share of Class B Common and Voting Stock.  And you will share in the potential of the growth of the value of the tokens.

As for exchanges, we are working with some companies that have access to exchanges in many places worldwide.  It is our full intention to be listed on as many security token exchange as possible.  As soon a possible. 

Kind Regards
Gary

Listing is one of the biggest problems of almost every project. Exchanges get think for months and there is always a chance that they will refuse to list the project. So, you'd better start this process as soon as you can.

Vesna

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 12:35:19 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:01:12 PM by mprep

When I look at the project, I think firstly what I will get from supporting the project. As I see, STO will last till the new year. Are you already thinking about exchanges?

Hi Vesna,  You will get a lot for supporting our project.  You will own a part of the company, have the opportunity to share in dividends when it will be possible to issue them and you will be part of the voting just like all shareholders of stock or tokens. You see each token is attached to one share of Class B Common and Voting Stock.  And you will share in the potential of the growth of the value of the tokens.

As for exchanges, we are working with some companies that have access to exchanges in many places worldwide.  It is our full intention to be listed on as many security token exchange as possible.  As soon a possible. 

Kind Regards
Gary

Listing is one of the biggest problems of almost every project. Exchanges get think for months and there is always a chance that they will refuse to list the project. So, you'd better start this process as soon as you can.

I think they know it, if they are working with companies that have access to exchanges. Now, we can hope that everything will be fine with the listing.

Well, the whitepaper is realy large, but I did it. I've read it to the end. Now I can surely say, that it can become something strong. The question is how long will it take.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 02:31:40 PM
Merited by Indacoin (7)

Well, as they say that they have already cured many dogs since 2017 I think they have some documents that can confirm that their medicine is effective.

Hi Kira, I can give you a few results from treating our dogs in the protocol trial. 

That said, your MUST take into account that during these protocol trials we had some parameters we HAD to follow.

Those parameter were that:

1.  We started treating using a lower dose and less frequency to see how effective that was and then over time we other dogs we would incrementally increase both dose and frequency till we found a more effective protocol for treating all dogs.

2.  This meant that at first we were just trying to see if the dog would respond to the treatment even when using the lowest dose and frequency.

3.  AND THIS WAS THE HARD ONE.  We could only treatment the dog with one full course of the treatment.  Then we could not treat them any more even if they responded some and we knew treating them more would work.  That was hard for me before I wanted to keep treating them so they would get better.  You see we needed to find the base for our dose and frequency so we had to stick with the parameters of the test.

Here are two dogs.  The first one Gotti was the very first dog we had in the trial.

This was one of the later dogs we treated and she had a great response. 

Vesna

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:01:07 PM

Well, as they say that they have already cured many dogs since 2017 I think they have some documents that can confirm that their medicine is effective.

Hi Kira, I can give you a few results from treating our dogs in the protocol trial. 

That said, your MUST take into account that during these protocol trials we had some parameters we HAD to follow.

Those parameter were that:

1.  We started treating using a lower dose and less frequency to see how effective that was and then over time we other dogs we would incrementally increase both dose and frequency till we found a more effective protocol for treating all dogs.

2.  This meant that at first we were just trying to see if the dog would respond to the treatment even when using the lowest dose and frequency.

3.  AND THIS WAS THE HARD ONE.  We could only treatment the dog with one full course of the treatment.  Then we could not treat them any more even if they responded some and we knew treating them more would work.  That was hard for me before I wanted to keep treating them so they would get better.  You see we needed to find the base for our dose and frequency so we had to stick with the parameters of the test.

Here are two dogs.  The first one Gotti was the very first dog we had in the trial.

This was one of the later dogs we treated and she had a great response. 

I love when team responding so detailed! it means, that they are really experienced in their field. Tell me, have you already found investors?
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 03:16:29 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:01:25 PM by mprep

Is it about humans cancer threatment too? Having a quick check of the website, I thougnt that this project is about dogs cancer threatment only, no?

We are raising money to open Canine Cancer Centers in the U.S. to treat dogs but we are not opposed to opening clinics outside of the U.S. to treat people.  Again it depends on how much is raised.  Because of my relationship in the U.S. with dog owners via the National Canine Cancer Foundation  https://wearethecure.org  I have access to several million dogs owners and we know every well the dog world and how to market it for canine cancer. 

Fundraising in crypto is the same as any other fundraising. Why any project must ignore it? They need funds for R&D, so they can look for them at any place.

Hi Vesna,  Well said!  But we do not need funds for R & D.  We are past R & D.  We are at the stage that all we need to do is raise the money to build the centers and have working capital.  Open them and start treating patients.

Gary
Vesna

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 03:56:06 PM

Fundraising in crypto is the same as any other fundraising. Why any project must ignore it? They need funds for R&D, so they can look for them at any place.

Hi Vesna,  Well said!  But we do not need funds for R & D.  We are past R & D.  We are at the stage that all we need to do is raise the money to build the centers and have working capital.  Open them and start treating patients.

Gary

As for me, I think that such project is very interesting for investors. They just need some time to learn it. But you should also be always in a searching for new incomes.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 04:29:35 PM

As for me, I'd like to see an explanation video on the website, that will say us that this project is worth for investing indeed...

Hi Vensa,  Just curious why would a video give more credibility then all the information I give on the website and here.  Can you give me some insight into what sort of video were you thinking?

Kind Regards, Gary
ValeraGolyb

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 04:34:06 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:01:37 PM by mprep

Gary

As for me, I think that such project is very interesting for investors. They just need some time to learn it. But you should also be always in a searching for new incomes.

It should be. It is investments for years, but when everything will be ok, token holders will be happy. By the way, what part from raised funds will be distributed for marketing?

Hi Vensa,  Just curious why would a video give more credibility then all the information I give on the website and here.  Can you give me some insight into what sort of video were you thinking?

Kind Regards, Gary

Well, as for me, video is better, because it can be uploaded to YouTube, so many people who are not related to crypto world can see it. Moreover, video is perceiving better, than text.

telabang

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:02:16 PM

Adsana's has developed an effective and affordable Cancer Infusion Therapy that has shown to kill cancer cells and cancer stem cells in dogs and in humans. The Adsana Team intends to establish Treatment Centers bringing a low cost, highly effective treatment for cancer
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:28:00 PM

How long has it taken to you to start curing people? As I know, it can take years or even more. I wonder, why i didn't hear about it before.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 05:32:24 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:01:50 PM by mprep

Hi Vesna, That is because most token offerings come to the public AFTER they have raised the money from institutional investors via a PRIVATE pre-sale.  And in the private pre-sale, the investors receive a good discount. 50%.

I was advice to do it that way because Institutional investors do not like it when the pre-sale is public.  They like to get a better deal in the private pre-sale.

But against the advice of my Advisors, I chose to do a PUBLIC pre-sale.  I am talking with instituional investors now.  So if you want to wait that is perfectly fine with me. 

But potentially the main sale price is $0.20 per token instead of $0.10 USD in the pre-sale.  Just something you may want to consider.  You will get twice as much in the pre-sale as in the main sale.

Kind Regards

Gary

Some projects add an indicator to their websites that shows the progress of sales. It can help a lot. Some projects also add a messager that shows all actions by visitor of the website. I also would like to see the project on some summits.

I can do that for the counter.  Showing the action might help but once an investor choose to invest, and he fills out the address form, it will take them to Prime Trust for the verification process and depositing the investment into our Escrow account.

Kind Regards

Gary

Garyn said that he had 2 meets with investors next week, so i think that they have somthink like that to show investors. I don't think that serious investors have a lot of time for deep learning of 41 pages.

Well I have given you a short version at the beginning of this ANN thread and there is alway our website which you could go through fairly quickly.

As for serious investors, I have been asked for a lot more from every VC, Institutional investor or Angel investor.  Most have asked for a Private Placement Memorandum (Average is over 60 pages), the Security Token Subscription Agreement, a business plan and a pitch deck.  And for the life of me, I do not know why someone who had our WhitePaper and Pitch Deck and PPM would want to read a business plan but almost all of them ask for one.

Other do ask for a 1 page Term Sheet so here it is for you to look review

Vesna

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 05:50:17 PM

Hi Vesna, That is because most token offerings come to the public AFTER they have raised the money from institutional investors via a PRIVATE pre-sale.  And in the private pre-sale, the investors receive a good discount. 50%.

I was advice to do it that way because Institutional investors do not like it when the pre-sale is public.  They like to get a better deal in the private pre-sale.

But against the advice of my Advisors, I chose to do a PUBLIC pre-sale.  I am talking with instituional investors now.  So if you want to wait that is perfectly fine with me.  

But potentially the main sale price is $0.20 per token instead of $0.10 USD in the pre-sale.  Just something you may want to consider.  You will get twice as much in the pre-sale as in the main sale.

Kind Regards

Gary

I understand that and now I'm thinking to invest some avount of my BTC in the pre-sale stage. The offer is too tasty.
Vesna

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:03:35 PM

I understand, that this project aims to help humanity and improve its level of health.  this is a very noble project, which we must support.  Perhaps, you are also taking the initiative to create new counter-food strategies and new medicines, that have not been known to the world by this time?

Their main advantage is that they already have good experience in this field, because they successfully use their new way of Cancer treatment since 2009.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 06:05:02 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 03:57:02 PM by mprep

Yes there are rules and regulations and qualifications to get listed on security token exchanges.  Here is a link to the Listing Information Package for the Exchange in Barbados.  We are confident that we can meet these during or after the fundraising.

Some of you may find it interesting.

https://bse.com.bb/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/LISTING-INFORMATION-PACKAGE.pdf

I understand that and now I'm thinking to invest some avount of my BTC in the pre-sale stage. The offer is too tasty.

Sounds great Vesna.  If you want to bypass the main page of our website the link below will take you to the starting page for investing. It is the registration page which depending on where you live will take you to the Reg D for US investors and the Reg S for International Investors.

https://adsana.io/homepage/registration/

Kind Regards
Gary
Vesna

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:23:12 PM

Sounds great Vesna.  If you want to bypass the main page of our website the link below will take you to the starting page for investing. It is the registration page which depending on where you live will take you to the Reg D for US investors and the Reg S for International Investors.

https://adsana.io/homepage/registration/

Kind Regards
Gary

Thank you. Will definitely use it.I'm not a resident of US, do I need to pass KYC too or this rules is only for Americans?
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:23:59 PM

A similar project was from the Russian team in 2018 ( January-February), but it was not successful. For some reason, everyone wants to invest in HYIP projects, new exchanges and know-how, but bypass the sphere of medicine. I do not think that you will find feedback from ordinary investors, most likely you should turn to only venture funds.

Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:33:14 PM

Well I have given you a short version at the beginning of this ANN thread and there is alway our website which you could go through fairly quickly.

As for serious investors, I have been asked for a lot more from every VC, Institutional investor or Angel investor.  Most have asked for a Private Placement Memorandum (Average is over 60 pages), the Security Token Subscription Agreement, a business plan and a pitch deck.  And for the life of me, I do not know why someone who had our WhitePaper and Pitch Deck and PPM would want to read a business plan but almost all of them ask for one.

Other do ask for a 1 page Term Sheet so here it is for you to look review

$42 mln is very high cap. In fact, i think it will be very difficult to close it without institutional investors and pools. what are you planning to do to attract them?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: