Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:42:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8168 times)
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 01:54:26 PM

Oh, 10% from the profit, it is great. If everything will be fine it could become a very good passive income for every investor. Will you use tokens in those 26 chinese hospitals too?

Besides our own clinics, the 26 Chinese Hospital along with another clinic we are working on, will be considered 3rd party clinics.  We are hoping to work out a relationship with them to be able to pay with our pre paid credits (Utility Token SANA-UT). And book an appointment with them.

Kind Regards,

Gary

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iphone5s

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 02:03:02 PM

I understand, that this project aims to help humanity and improve its level of health.  this is a very noble project, which we must support.  Perhaps, you are also taking the initiative to create new counter-food strategies and new medicines, that have not been known to the world by this time?

This project is really noble, I agree. No anyone will give all his live for helping people. This is worth for support. The main question for today is will investors believe in this project or not.

Well, this will depend on many factors, and noone can predict the final result. For now, project needs angel investors very much. Their money will help to promote the project greatly.

It seems that this will be difficult to guess because this all happens to the self-awareness of someone who wants to help others and see if this project really can be held.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 02:07:54 PM

As SANA is a security token, than the token holder will receive dividends, right? How much and how often?

Not all security tokens are the same.  Some don't pay dividends just like not all companies with stocks don't pay dividends.

BUT WE WILL.  Dividends are paid from profits.  So when and how much will depend on the profits we make.

That said, once the offering is complete and we have stopped offering our Security tokens we will create our Utility Token Ecosystem***, and we will be selling Utility Token as pre payment credits for the treatment.  When someone buys a Utility Token they are basically buying a credit for treatment in the future.  And when they use those pre payment credits they get a 20% discount on the treatment which means a lot of people should be buying them.  We will be paying a dividend to the SANA tokens holder for every pre payment credit (Utility token) that is sold. 10% of the $1.00 cost of every Utility Token will be distributed among the SANA security token holders.

Note: Our utility token will never be consider anything but a pre-payment credit towards treatment and there is no limit on how many of the Utility tokens we will sell. So the value can never rise.  They are considered pre paid revenue.

***PLEASE NOTE:  We are not going to wait to open clinics until our Utility Token Ecosystem as describe on the website is set up.  It will not slow us done one bit from opening our clinics. We will just accept cash and credit card until it is set in place.

10% from every sold utility token, ok. But how often dividends will be paid? Every quarter or once per year? Or, maybe, every month?

Interesting step with second token. Who's idea? But still, common people, who are not involved in crypto won't understand why they need to buy tokens to get a discount, because, in fact, they are buying that discount. So, the question is how many tokens should be bought to get a 20% discount.

well, there won't be a point to buy tokens, if you will need to spend 20% from treatment cost for this, right? So, I think, that clients will be offered with several stages of discount. This is how I'd do it.

You mean, if I buy, for example, 1 token, I will get 1% discount and so on till 20% discount, right? But still, client should pay less than 20% of the price of threatment to be interested in this.

No that is not the way it works.  Each pre paid credit (Utility Token) has a 20% discount attached to it.  For example, let's say the total treatment cost $4000.   Someone could buy in advance the $4000 and they would get a full 20% discount on the whole $4000.   But what if someone didn't have the money to buy in advance the $4000.  What if instead they used it like a Health Savings Account and every month, they bought $100 worth of the pre paid credits (Utility Token)  And then what if when they only had $2000 in pre paid credits they had to have the treatment.  Well they would pay $2000 in cash or Credit Card and they would apply the $2000 in pre paid credits and they would get a 20% discount on $2000 worth of the treatment. In this example they would pay $3600 total for the treatment.  $2000 in cash and $1600 (20% of $2000).

Hope that makes sense.

Kind Regards
Gary
RealPrMax

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 02:09:25 PM

Hello, tell me, do you have a strategy to save the cost of the token from a large drawdown after entering the market? Recently, many good projects after entering the stock market lose hundreds of percent in price.

Hello RealPrMax, That is a great question.

First why do many good projects after entering the stock market lose hundreds of percent in price. Many IPO in the stock market like many ICO's are built on hype and hopeful dream.  They are built on things to come.  I remember when Pandora, the music app, went public in a IPO.  People were buying it hoping to make a killing in the market.  It was on the financial news everywhere. The price of the stock was soaring.  Yet if you looked at the company itself, they were quoted as saying "We do not have now, or do we see in the future, any idea of a revenue model for Pandora".  Did that stop anyone from investing.  NO.

So the short answer to why many good projects after entering the stock market tanks is because they never were good projects.  The just had good marketing and hype.  But that is my opinion and many have other opinions.

But we are not hyping our company.  We are stating pure science and the fact that we have proven over and over again since 2009 that our treatment works and it is killing cancer cells and saving peoples lives.

Will our token price go down hundreds of percents in price after we start opening up clinics and start showing the same results that have been happening since 2009.  I cannot promise you anything. 

All I do is quote what was in Science Daily " Kevin M. Murphy and Robert H. Topel, two University of Chicago researchers, estimate a 1 percent reduction in mortality from cancer has a value to Americans of nearly $500 billion. A cure for cancer worldwide would be worth about $50 trillion.

Kind Regards
Gary

I do not argue, the project is undoubtedly good and significant, as it plans to help people deal with such a terrible disease as cancer. But the fact is that the cost after entering the market drops even because people immediately begin to pour a huge amount of coins.
RealPrMax

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 02:18:30 PM

Hello, tell me, do you have a strategy to save the cost of the token from a large drawdown after entering the market? Recently, many good projects after entering the stock market lose hundreds of percent in price.

First why do many good projects after entering the stock market lose hundreds of percent in price. Many IPO in the stock market like many ICO's are built on hype and hopeful dream.  They are built on things to come.  I remember when Pandora, the music app, went public in a IPO.  People were buying it hoping to make a killing in the market.  It was on the financial news everywhere. The price of the stock was soaring.  Yet if you looked at the company itself, they were quoted as saying "We do not have now, or do we see in the future, any idea of a revenue model for Pandora".  Did that stop anyone from investing.  NO.

So the short answer to why many good projects after entering the stock market tanks is because they never were good projects.  The just had good marketing and hype.  But that is my opinion and many have other opinions.

But we are not hyping our company.  We are stating pure science and the fact that we have proven over and over again since 2009 that our treatment works and it is killing cancer cells and saving peoples lives.

Will our token price go down hundreds of percents in price after we start opening up clinics and start showing the same results that have been happening since 2009.  I cannot promise you anything. 

All I do is quote what was in Science Daily " Kevin M. Murphy and Robert H. Topel, two University of Chicago researchers, estimate a 1 percent reduction in mortality from cancer has a value to Americans of nearly $500 billion. A cure for cancer worldwide would be worth about $50 trillion.

Kind Regards
Gary

I do not argue, the project is undoubtedly good and significant, as it plans to help people deal with such a terrible disease as cancer. But the fact is that the cost after entering the market drops even because people immediately begin to pour a huge amount of coins.
And where have people such a large number of coins? If only the pre-ico stage has been purchased.

Well, usually the course is "killed" by stupid members of the bounty companies, who are impatient to quickly merge the project coins at any price.
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:18:37 PM

The problem of the availability of cancer treatment is now very relevant. Is your Adsana app already up and running?

As they say, Cancer is a Plague of the 21th century. Increased Solar activity, damaged ozone layer, incidents on nuclear stations and other factors increased a risk of Cancer greatly...

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 02:22:42 PM

author=RealPrMax link=topic=5163883.msg51923999#msg51923999 date=1563890965

Hi RealPrMax,  By your in huge amounts of coin, I assume you are saying when they can they will sell the coins for a quick but maybe smaller profit?  If so you are correct some will to take a quick profit.  But I suspect that may regret that if we start producing a profit and the value of the company goes up which should increase the value of the coin.

I believe because we are a real business with real revenue that for many investor especially the Institutional Investor they will look at this like they look at investing in stocks and apply the following four things that control the price of a stock or a token:

1.   Supply and Demand.  If more people want to buy the stock or token then those who want to sell it including the company that issued the stock or token, then the price will go up.  If no one wants the stock or token and there are a lot of people trying to sell it then the price will go down.

2.   What is the earning of the company whose issued the stock or token? Simple market capitalization.  Earnings are revenue and profits the company makes. Any company that is not earning revenue is not going to be around long term unless they can continue to raise more money with the stock or token.  And then the supply and demand part in Point 1 come into the picture.

3.   Investors look at the capitalization of the company, which is the price of the stock or token times the number of shares or tokens outstanding.

4.   And fourth, the industry itself.  Investors will be looking at the cryptocurrency industry itself and deciding by many factors including points 1,2 and 3, if first they even want to invest, and which companies look the best to invest in.

Apply these stock market principles above to AdSana's SANA token or any company’s tokens you own and that will give you a bit chance for owning the tokens for the best profit potential.

It should also be the basis for all tokens that you buy.

Kind Regards
Gary
Piastr

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:45:33 PM

Kind Regards
Gary

Everything depends on project expectations and the 1st exchange, where projects token is listed. Top exchange, for example, often push the price up for some period of time.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 02:57:18 PM

And where have people such a large number of coins? If only the pre-ico stage has been purchased.

Well, usually the course is "killed" by stupid members of the bounty companies, who are impatient to quickly merge the project coins at any price.

Michail9090,  For international investors under Reg S, they cannot sell the tokens until after 90 days.  Reg D in the US it is 12 months.  And people get the SANA tokens within 24 hours of their funds clearing.  So everyone is getting their SANA tokens at different times, so there may not be a lot of people selling the coins at any one time.

RealPrMax, perhaps you are correct and but that is a very small amount compared to all the tokens that could be purchased by investors.  3% is all that is allocated for bounties.  That will not affect the price especially if the demand for SANA tokens is up.
Piastr

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:30:03 PM

Michail9090,  For international investors under Reg S, they cannot sell the tokens until after 90 days.  Reg D in the US it is 12 months.  And people get the SANA tokens within 24 hours of their funds clearing.  So everyone is getting their SANA tokens at different times, so there may not be a lot of people selling the coins at any one time.

RealPrMax, perhaps you are correct and but that is a very small amount compared to all the tokens that could be purchased by investors.  3% is all that is allocated for bounties.  That will not affect the price especially if the demand for SANA tokens is up.

In what period of time after the end of sales do you think you will get 1st profits? I think this information will be very interesting for everyone here.

RealPrMax

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 03:38:22 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:03:04 PM by mprep

Hi RealPrMax,  By your in huge amounts of coin, I assume you are saying when they can they will sell the coins for a quick but maybe smaller profit?  If so you are correct some will to take a quick profit.  But I suspect that may regret that if we start producing a profit and the value of the company goes up which should increase the value of the coin.

I believe because we are a real business with real revenue that for many investor especially the Institutional Investor they will look at this like they look at investing in stocks and apply the following four things that control the price of a stock or a token:

1.   Supply and Demand.  If more people want to buy the stock or token then those who want to sell it including the company that issued the stock or token, then the price will go up.  If no one wants the stock or token and there are a lot of people trying to sell it then the price will go down.

2.   What is the earning of the company whose issued the stock or token? Simple market capitalization.  Earnings are revenue and profits the company makes. Any company that is not earning revenue is not going to be around long term unless they can continue to raise more money with the stock or token.  And then the supply and demand part in Point 1 come into the picture.

3.   Investors look at the capitalization of the company, which is the price of the stock or token times the number of shares or tokens outstanding.

4.   And fourth, the industry itself.  Investors will be looking at the cryptocurrency industry itself and deciding by many factors including points 1,2 and 3, if first they even want to invest, and which companies look the best to invest in.

Apply these stock market principles above to AdSana's SANA token or any company’s tokens you own and that will give you a bit chance for owning the tokens for the best profit potential.

Kind Regards
Gary

Yes, I think many wealthy businessmen who invest a lot in charity will appreciate the project and understand that thanks to their help, it will be able to bring great benefits to people, maybe even finally there will be a cure and we will overcome such a terrible disease.

In what period of time after the end of sales do you think you will get 1st profits? I think this information will be very interesting for everyone here.

I mostly try not to sell coins for a long time until the project really flourishes and develops, except for bad projects that, on the contrary, are constantly falling in price, since the goal of their owners is to profit in public, and not to do something useful.

Well, then everything is done correctly, it makes me very happy. I think that when people create a big, meaningful project, they have to think everything through to the smallest detail, because everything matters if we strive for success.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:53:45 PM

Kind Regards
Gary

Yes, I think many wealthy businessmen who invest a lot in charity will appreciate the project and understand that thanks to their help, it will be able to bring great benefits to people, maybe even finally there will be a cure and we will overcome such a terrible disease.

I want to add, that there many rich people, who have cancer. I think they will be happy to invest in this project, where they can be cured without spillover effects.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 04:01:18 PM

I am not sure.  As for paying out the dividend on the sale of prepaid credit (Utility Tokens)  depending on how much is sold we could do it monthly or quaterly.

As for the profits on the clinics themselves.  It depends on how much is raised and how many clinics we can open within the first 6 to 12 months.

I believe within the first year but I also try to be pragmatic about this.  Here is our 5 year projection which will give you insight.  When you see a negative in the first year, that will be covered by the money raised in the offering.  Also it shows how many clinics will be open each year.

NOTE: This is based on raising at least $10Million in the offering.

These are only projections and should not be considered guaranteed financial projections.
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:21:01 PM

I am not sure.  As for paying out the dividend on the sale of prepaid credit (Utility Tokens)  depending on how much is sold we could do it monthly or quaterly.

As for the profits on the clinics themselves.  It depends on how much is raised and how many clinics we can open within the first 6 to 12 months.

I believe within the first year but I also try to be pragmatic about this.  Here is our 5 year projection which will give you insight.  When you see a negative in the first year, that will be covered by the money raised in the offering.  Also it shows how many clinics will be open each year.

These are only projections and should not be considered guaranteed financial projections.

Talking about clinics, will you buy existing ones and than re-equip them to fit your needs or you want to build them by yourselves?

Piastr

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:03:15 PM

There always are such kind of people who will sell immediately on any price. I don't know, maybe, they don't have a job, so they need any money. But, if tokens is strong the price will be recovered quickly.

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:35:13 PM

Talking about clinics, will you buy existing ones and than re-equip them to fit your needs or you want to build them by yourselves?

On this image I've found building rent and office rent. I'm not sure if they mean same, but I think that they will rent the space.

Piastr

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:01:15 PM

The problem of the availability of cancer treatment is now very relevant. Is your Adsana app already up and running?

As they say, Cancer is a Plague of the 21th century. Increased Solar activity, damaged ozone layer, incidents on nuclear stations and other factors increased a risk of Cancer greatly...

There are many reasons of Cancer nowadays, that's true. That's why this project is so important. That's why I think it will be successful.

Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 06:22:29 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:03:31 PM by mprep

Hello! What you will do with all cryptocurrency raised on the sale? Will you hold it or will you sell it immediately?

And will you do with unsold tokens if there will be any? Will you burn them or will you save them for other activities?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 08:19:12 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2019, 04:03:48 PM by mprep

well, there won't be a point to buy tokens, if you will need to spend 20% from treatment cost for this, right? So, I think, that clients will be offered with several stages of discount. This is how I'd do it.

They do not need to spend 20% more.  They get a 20% discount so saving $800 on a $4000 bill is a pretty good incentive to buy the Utility Token.  Non Crypto people might not know what a Utility Token but will know what a Pre Paid Credit is and they will be marketed as both depending on where they are marketed.

Gary

At first to save money we make just rent a building and build out the clinic within it.

If I understood right, dividends will be paid from profits from selling utility tokens, but not from full price of treatment. But still, it will be good income, especially, when they will create a whole net of their hospitals.

Dividends will be paid on both profits from the clinics and 10% of the sale of Utility tokens.

Kind Regards
Gary

Is every security SANA token is a share of the company or they are used only for votes and dividends?

Attached to every SANA token is a share of Class B Common Voting Stock.  It is the attached share of stock that gives the voting rights and dividend rights.  All stock have voting rights and rights to dividends.

Kind Regards
Gary

And will you do with unsold tokens if there will be any? Will you burn them or will you save them for other activities?

Hi Kiriiya, if we do not sell the tokens. They remaining will be held unsold. If we do not need to raise any more fund they will remain unsold.  If we need to raised more money we will offer them to sell.  Either way we will not authorize any more.

Kind Regards
Gary
RealPrMax

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 12:39:59 AM

There always are such kind of people who will sell immediately on any price. I don't know, maybe, they don't have a job, so they need any money. But, if tokens is strong the price will be recovered quickly.

Yes, most likely these people either have no money, or they are from such poor countries that even the amount they get from selling in their country is rather weighty.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: